Germany and Austria Criticize US for Sanctions Against Russia
Germany’s Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel and Austria’s Federal Chancellor Christian Kern issued a joint-statement criticizing the US sanctions against Russia that according to them will threaten European companies participating in the Nord Stream 2 pipeline project, Politico informs.
In the statement, they blamed the US of politicizing its economic interest in selling natural gas to Europe.
"Europe’s energy supply is a matter for Europe, and not for the United States of America," the joint-statement reads.
To note the US senators on Wednesday supported extending and expanding sanctions against Moscow.
- Russian Parliament Backs Changes In Constitution Constitutional changes allowing Vladimir Putin to run for president again in 2024 sailed through Russia’s lower house of parliament on Wednesday, opening the way for him to potentially stay in power...
- Russian Government Resigns President Vladimir Putin thanked Dmitry Medvedev’s government for its work.
- Former Moscow Mayor Yury Luzhkov Dies Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow, has died Tuesday at age 83, a source close to him told Interfax.
- House Majority Leader Hoyer Statement on Protests in Moscow I call on the Russian authorities to release political prisoners.
- Trump Says He will Meet Russia’s Putin at G-20 Summit Next Week In an interview on Fox News, Trump said he would hold meetings with Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping. Trump confirmed earlier this week he would be meeting with Xi.
- Karabakh Conflict Must be Settled Within Framework of OSCE Minsk Group, Says Pompeo The United States, along with France and Russia, are co-chairs of the Minsk Group whose main goal is to resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, and is within this framework that the situation must be resolved,...
- Cher Appeals to US Government to Help Armenia, Artsakh (VIDEO) The video was published by American-Armenian filmmaker Eric Esrailian.
- Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to U.S. President-Elect Joe Biden That process, of course, benefits from the invaluable role that the Armenian American community plays, acting as a bridge between our countries.
- Mississippi Governor Signs Bill Removing state Flag with Confederate Emblem Mississippi residents will head to the polls in November to choose a new state flag. The old flag design will not be an option, per the legislation.
- Biden Tops Trump Nationwide, but Battlegrounds Tilt Trump The former vice president continues to hold healthy leads among women (55% Biden to 41% Trump) and people of color (69% Biden to 26% Trump).
Heads Of The Diplomatic Missions And Representatives Of International Organizations Dicussed Situation In Artsakh
All Communication Operators Functioning in Armenia Will Be Given the Opportunity to Operate in Artsakh
Tankian: Artsakh’s Recognition the Only Way to Guarantee Safe Life for Armenians of Artsakh
Vazgen Manukyan announced opposition’s united PM candidate
Artsakh Defense Army Commander Briefs Armenia’s Defense Minister on Situation in Line of Contact
Armenia Parliament Speaker Meets with Ombudsman
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Calls for Resumption of NK Negotiations Under Minsk Group
Artsakh Minister, Stepanakert Mayor Discuss Social Problems Caused by Recent War
Armenia Records 138508 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Aurora to Coordinate Volunteers Helping Artsakh
Armenia's Ombudsman Publishes Report Containing Evidence and Analysis Confirming the Azerbaijani Policy of Ethnic Cleansing and Genocide
Ex-French President Valery Giscard d’Estaing Dies Aged 94
Armenia FM Has Telephone Talk With Italy Counterpart
Roads are Mainly Open in the Republic of Armenia
Name of Candidate of Country’s Leader to Be Announced Tomorrow: ARF-D Representative
ECHR Decides to Lift Interim Measure Previously Indicated in Case of Armenia vs. Turkey
Pashinyan: Ruling Out Any Provocation, as well as Exchanging the War Prisoners and the Bodies of Victims is a Priority
Arayik Harutyunyan Had A Meeting Today With Families Of Soldiers Who Have Been Captured Or Declared Missing
Spain Notified About The Completion Of Internal Procedures For The Ratification Of The Armenia-EU CEPA
Cher Appeals to US Government to Help Armenia, Artsakh (VIDEO)
Kim Kardashian Speaks on Artsakh Peace Deal: This is Goodbye, for Now
Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held Phone Conversations with the Representatives of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries
Territorial Concessions and the Announced Terms Have Not Been Discussed with the Authorities of Artsakh: Vahram Poghosyan
A New Era Starts in the Caucasus: Georgian President
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Sent a Letter to the UNESCO Director-General Audrey Azoulay
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
First Aurora Humanitarian Aid Projects for Artsakh Announced
Ara Ayvazyan Appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia
Wind: 4 km/h