Germany and Austria Criticize US for Sanctions Against Russia
Germany’s Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel and Austria’s Federal Chancellor Christian Kern issued a joint-statement criticizing the US sanctions against Russia that according to them will threaten European companies participating in the Nord Stream 2 pipeline project, Politico informs.
In the statement, they blamed the US of politicizing its economic interest in selling natural gas to Europe.
"Europe’s energy supply is a matter for Europe, and not for the United States of America," the joint-statement reads.
To note the US senators on Wednesday supported extending and expanding sanctions against Moscow.
- Russian Parliament Backs Changes In Constitution Constitutional changes allowing Vladimir Putin to run for president again in 2024 sailed through Russia’s lower house of parliament on Wednesday, opening the way for him to potentially stay in power...
- Russian Government Resigns President Vladimir Putin thanked Dmitry Medvedev’s government for its work.
- Former Moscow Mayor Yury Luzhkov Dies Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow, has died Tuesday at age 83, a source close to him told Interfax.
- House Majority Leader Hoyer Statement on Protests in Moscow I call on the Russian authorities to release political prisoners.
- Trump Says He will Meet Russia’s Putin at G-20 Summit Next Week In an interview on Fox News, Trump said he would hold meetings with Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping. Trump confirmed earlier this week he would be meeting with Xi.
- Biden Sued by 12 States over Climate Executive Order It alleges that Biden’s Executive Order 13990, titled “Protecting Public Health and the Environment and Restoring Science to Tackle the Climate Crisis,” does not have the authority to issue binding...
- Armenian Ambassador to Attend Biden Inauguration The inauguration will take place on January 20 and will be attended by the foreign ambassadors accredited in the US.
- Biden Administration to Have Another American Armenian Official He will work under the executive Office of Presidential Personnel, which regulates and vets all potential staff members working under the President’s administration.
- More than 100 Individuals Arrested for Capitol Hill Riots, Says FBI The Justice Department also announced on Thursday evening that the FBI had received more than 140,000 tips identifying rioters and had opened about 200 subject case files. The department has also launched...
- Congress Calls on US Intelligence to Submit Report on Azerbaijan Aggression Against Artsakh The Congressional request for the Artsakh report is included in the Fiscal Year 2021 (FY2021) foreign aid bill (H.R.133), adopted by the House in parallel to the COVID-19 stimulus package earlier Monday.
Embassy of Armenia in Russia Condemns Act of Vandalism against Armenian Cemetery in Yaroslavl Region
Turkish Defense Ministry Uses Word ''Genocide'' then Deletes It
Armenia has returned all Azerbaijani POWs: Anna Naghdalyan
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Artsakh Sent Letters to the OCSE Minsk Group Co-Chairs and the PR of the OSCE CiO on the Threat to Water Security of Artsakh
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia Records 218681 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Canada Calls for Release of All Armenian Captives
France Calls for Release of all Armenian POWs
U.S. Considering 'Additional' Military Assistance To Ukraine, Blinken Tells
Some Road in Armenia is Difficult to Pass
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Return, New Agenda Is Being Formed
Armenian Foreign Ministry Salutes Declaration of Latvia's Parliament Recognizing Armenian Genocide
Robert Kocharyan, ARF-D and Opposition "Reviving Armenia" Party to Hold Rally on May 9 in Yerevan
The Peace Process Needs to be Resumed in Order to Reach a Final Settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict: Nikol Pashinyan to Sergey Lavrov
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Lavrov Confident POW Issue Will Be Soon Solved
Artsakh to Develop New Concept Paper on Agriculture Development
Sergey Lavrov, Ara Aivazian Visit Victory Park in Yerevan
Reviving Armenia Party to Run in Snap Parliamentary Elections with ex-President Kocharyan-led Bloc
Lavrov Responds to Aliyev's 'Zangezur Corridor' Claims
Even if Biden Uses the Term "Genocide", it Wouldn't Be Right to Consider it as Final Recognition: Interview with Harut Sassounian (Exclusive)
Armenian-Australian Community Appeals to Prime Minister Scott Morrison to Recognize the Armenian Genocide
The Feelings and Emotions We Had During the 44-Day War in Artsakh: Interview with the Author of the Book "On This Side of the Window"
Armenia's Ombudsman Addresses CoE Committee of Ministers for Immediate Return of Armenian POWs in Azerbaijan
Can’t Rely on Their Mood: Lavrov Excoriates Washington’s 'Dead-End' Policy toward Russia
Silent Protest Demanding the Return of Armenian PoWs Canceled in Warsaw Due to Turkish-Azerbaijani Threats
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Call on Parties to Resume Dialogue Under their Auspices at Earliest Opportunity
Artsakh Reports 8 Daily Coronavirus Cases
The Tragic Events in Maragha will Remain an Incurable Wound in the Memory of Our People: Armenia's MFA
Secretary of State Blinken Visits Afghanistan Day After US Announces Plans for Withdrawal
Wind: 7 km/h