Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo Was Threated By ISIS (Photo)
Islamic State terrorists have threatened football superstar Cristiano Ronaldo with beheading in their latest desperate propaganda bid, The Sun reports.
ISIS have made numerous threats using the imagery of footballers as they attempt to terrorise the upcoming World Cup.
The major tournament, which will be held in Russia next summer, is a major target for the terror group.
And they have now shared a poster showing Ronaldo, who plays for Real Madrid and Portugal, on his knees while a masked terrorists wields a knife.
The poster also has the message: "Our words are what you see not what you hear. So just you wait, we are waiting too."
Leo Messi and Neymar have also been featured in online ISIS propaganda, where they are threatened in a similar fashion.
- Pompeo: US "Will Continue to Lead" Fight Against Islamic State "The United States will continue to lead the coalition and the world on this essential security effort," Pompeo said as he opened a day of talks in Washington.
- Turkish Police Detain 7 Over ISIS Links One suspect is believed to be responsible for ISIS training camps that train some 2000 foreign militants per year, the daily said citing a statement by Turkey's interior ministry.
- Pentagon Chief Urges Turkey to Stay Focused on Fighting Islamic State Relations between the United States and Turkey, allies within the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, have become frayed by their diverging interests in the Syrian civil war.
- US Will Maintain Military Presence in Syria after the Defeat of IS "We cannot make the same mistakes that were made in 2011," Tillerson said to an audience that included former Secretaries of State Condoleezza Rice and George Shultz, noting that the Islamic State and...
- Isis Use of Hobby Drones as Weapons Tests Chinese Makers The first X-8 in a conflict zone was spotted in 2015 by Kurdish forces near the Mosul Dam in Iraq, while in October 2016 a bomb-laden X-8 killed two Kurdish soldiers and injured two French commandos in...
Russia Calls on Turkey to Contribute to Ceasefire in Karabakh
Azerbaijan Violates Ceasefire in Peaceful Settlements: Artsakh Emergency Situations State Service
Armenia Records 78810 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
The Armenian Side Continues to Strictly Adhere to the Ceasefire Regime- Nikol Pashinyan
Situation in Artsakh’s Peaceful Settlements Calm
Azerbaijan Grossly Violates Ceasefire, Shells Karabakh’s Defense Army Positions in North-Eastern Direction
Security of People, National Interests Iran's Red Lines: IRGC cmdr
Artsakh Strictly Adheres to Ceasefire Dea
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs and OSCE MG Co-chairs to Meet in Geneva October 29
Artsakh Confirms Its Readiness To Comply, On A Reciprocal Basis, With The Terms Of The Humanitarian Ceasefire
U.S.-Armenia-Azerbaijan Joint Statement
Armenia, Azerbaijan reach another ceasefire agreement
Trump Promises to Easily Solve Nagorno Karabakh Conflict
USA Pushing Azerbaijan to Accept Ceasefire Agreement
Our Primary Task is to Ensure the Self-Defense of Nagorno-Karabakh and its People - PM Receives French Parliament Delegation
Artsakh President: Both the Army And the Militia Forces Stand Firmly in Their Positions to Defend the Homeland
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Masis Mayilian Sent a Thank-you Letter to Australian New South Wales MP Hugh McDermott
Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 11 Servicemen
Lee Kun-hee, Samsung’s Chairman, Dies at 78
Our people in Nagorno-Karabakh Will Live in Freedom, in Dignity, in Safety, and in Security- Armenian FM
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
Despite Your Best Efforts, Turkey, Azerbaijan... We Will Never Be Annihilated: Alexis Ohanian
Kim Kardashian donates 1 million USD to "Hayastan" All Armenian Fund
Armen Knyazyan is Awarded with the Highest title of the "Hero of Artsakh"
We Hope Armenians Will Be Able to Defend Against what Azerbaijanis are Doing – Pompeo
Experts of the Human Rights Defender’s Office Have Identified Location and Time of Azerbaijani Criminal Ativities Towards Armenian Prisoners of War
Emmanuel Macron Proposes New Talks on Nagorno-Karabakh
MFA Spokesperson Statement in Response to the Statement by the EEAS Spokesperson on the So-Called "Strikes on the City of Ganja"
Aurora Founders to Provide $2 Million in Assistance to Armenia and Artsakh
Wind: 2 km/h