Rouhani Believes the Relationship between Iran and EU States is Better Now
Iranian President Hasan Rouhani believes that the relationship between Iran and a number of European states is better now than in the past. This is reported by the agency IRNA.
"We have developed very good relations with the EU, Russia and most of our neighbors. Today we have improved relations with Turkey, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Qatar," the president said, noting that Iran was able to establish ties with the countries of the region.
According to Rouhani, Iran can face difficulties with a "couple of states," including Saudi Arabia.
- US Hits EU With Ultimatum US officials warned their EU counterparts that they may be left alone in the face of threats, supposedly including Russia, if Brussels rejected the US defence companies' participation in the creation of...
- Azerbaijan And European Union at Odds Azerbaijan does not succeed in enshrining the desired wording in its documents with the European Union.
- Short Brexit Extension is Possible but Conditional: Donald Tusk Tusk mentioned that he "did not foresee" the need for an additional extraordinary meeting to discuss Brexit after the summit.
- ''Hundreds'' Of Chinese, Russia Agents ''Operating'' In Brussels: Report Diplomats and military officials were advised to avoid certain parts of Brussels' European quarter, including a popular steakhouse and a cafe near the European Commission's main building, the report said....
- France Denounced "Unacceptable" Meeting between Italy's Deputy Prime Minister and 'Yellow Vest" Protesters France denounced an "unacceptable" meeting between Italy's populist deputy prime minister Luigi Di Maio and one of the leaders of France's anti-government ''yellow vest" protesters this week.
- Trump Attacks Macron for Sending Iran 'Mixed Signals' It was not immediately clear what Trump was referring to, but a report earlier this week said Macron had invited Iranian President Hassan Rouhani to this month’s G7 summit to meet Trump. A French diplomat...
- Russia and Iran to Train Together ‘This Year’ As They Fight Back Against U.S. Policies Iran and Russia's decision to shore up defense ties came amid heightened tensions in the Middle East, where the U.S. and the U.K. have accused the Islamic Republic of disrupting commercial traffic within...
- U.S. Puts Sanctions on Iranian Foreign Minister Zarif The sanctions against Zarif would block any property or interests he has in the United States, but the Iranian foreign minister said he had none.
- Iran Sentences Former Tehran Mayor to Death for Killing Wife Najafi resigned as mayor in 2018, after hard-liners criticized him over a video showing he attended a dance performance by young girls at a school show.
- Trump: Iran never loses negotiation The statement comes after US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo tweeted on Monday that Iran had rejected his proposal to visit Tehran to address the Iranian people.
- Mike Pompeo Visits Iraq Amid Rising Tensions with Iran The visit came days after the US deployed an aircraft carrier, USS Abraham Lincoln, to the region.
- Trump Wants to Keep US Troops in Iraq to ''to Watch'' Iran Mr. Trump’s comments come as the United States has quietly been negotiating with Iraq for weeks to allow perhaps hundreds of American commandos and support troops now operating in Syria to shift to bases...
- NATO, EU Leaders to Sign Declaration on Enhanced Cooperation: Stoltenberg “NATO and EU leaders plan to sign a new joint declaration in July to further enhance their level of cooperation,” Jens Stoltenberg said at NATO Defense Ministers meeting on Friday.
- Iraqis Vote for Parliamentary Elections Whoever the new parliament chooses as prime minister will face an array of challenges after a three-year war against Islamic State which cost the country about $100 billion.
- The Geography of Turkey's Aggressive Ambitions is Expanding Despite the statement of the Prime Minister of Iraq, Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan has already stated that if necessary, his country's armed forces can enter Sinjar without warning.
Jean-Claude Juncker Cut Holiday Short for Urgent Surgery
Armenian and Russian Defense Ministers Met in Moscow
7th Pan-Armenian Games Closing Ceremony Held in Yerevan
Feast of the Assumption of the Holy Mother of God
Mikael Minasyan: Serzh Sargsyan Will Be Arrested to Sidetrack Armenia Public From Real Issues for a While More (NEWS.am)
Nikol Pashinyan Sums Up the Proceedings of My Step for Kotayk Marz Investment Forum
Organizers Negotiate with Obama for Potential WCIT 2019 Appearance in Yerevan
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
"Our Task is to Get the Best Possible Result for Each Dram Invested and Spent in Every Area" - PM Attends My Step for Kotayk Marz Investment Forum
Russia Refuses to Extradite Ex-Armenian Official Accused of Corruption
Vanadzor-Alaverdi-Bagratashen Highway is Closed for Truck Traffic
Feast of the Apparition ("Shoghakat") of Holy Etchmiadzin
Consultation on Issues of Child Adoption
EEU-Singapore FTZ Deal Likely to be Signed in Yerevan
Trump Administration Mulls $4.3B in Foreign Aid Cuts
Artsakh FM Met with Newly Appointed HALO Trust Head
Trump to Buy Greenland. WSJ
Armenia PM Signs a New Decision
13 States File Lawsuit Over Trump "Public Charge" Rule
PM Congratulates Republic of Korea President on National Day
He Will Be Great: Trump Congratulates Boris Johnson on Becoming UK's New PM
“Our Goal is to Make the Startup a Dominant Mindset in Armenia” - PM Meets with Sevan Startup Summit-2009 Participants (PHOTOS)
President of Artsakh was Present at an Opening of the Gallery of Sculptures and "The Sky of Artsakh" photo exhibition in Shoushi
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border about 95 Times
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Met with Prime Minister of the Australian State of New South Wales Gladys Berejiklian
"The Republic of Armenia Should Reclaim its Once-Glorious Reputation of Industrial Country" - PM Attends "My Step for Shirak Marz" Economic Forum
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border More than 900 Times
Either President of Constitutional Court Must Step Down or Constitutional Reforms Possible: Lena Nazaryan
"The Authority of Each Officer Should be Much Greater than that of His Epaulettes"- Nikol Pashinyan Meets with Graduates of Military Educational Institutions
Armenian Killed in Aleppo
Wind: 19 km/h