Rouhani Believes the Relationship between Iran and EU States is Better Now
Iranian President Hasan Rouhani believes that the relationship between Iran and a number of European states is better now than in the past. This is reported by the agency IRNA.
"We have developed very good relations with the EU, Russia and most of our neighbors. Today we have improved relations with Turkey, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Qatar," the president said, noting that Iran was able to establish ties with the countries of the region.
According to Rouhani, Iran can face difficulties with a "couple of states," including Saudi Arabia.
- ''Hundreds'' Of Chinese, Russia Agents ''Operating'' In Brussels: Report Diplomats and military officials were advised to avoid certain parts of Brussels' European quarter, including a popular steakhouse and a cafe near the European Commission's main building, the report said....
- France Denounced "Unacceptable" Meeting between Italy's Deputy Prime Minister and 'Yellow Vest" Protesters France denounced an "unacceptable" meeting between Italy's populist deputy prime minister Luigi Di Maio and one of the leaders of France's anti-government ''yellow vest" protesters this week.
- Italy's Deputy Prime Minister Met with "Yellow Vest" Protests Leader in Paris Italy's deputy prime minister, Luigi Di Maio of the anti-establishemnt Five Star Movement, on 5 February in Paris met with "yellow vest" protests leader, Christophe Chalencon, and aslo with European Parliament...
- European Parliament Recognised Juan Guaido as De Facto Head of Venezuela The European Parliament recognised Venezuela’s self-declared interim president Juan Guaido as de facto head of state today on Thursday
- Theresa May Has Won A Vote Of Confidence Prime Minister Theresa May has won a vote of confidence in her leadership of the Conservative Party by 200 to 117, BBC reports.
- Suicide Attack in Iran Kills 41 Including Revolutionary Guards Members The deadly attack took place in the Chanali area of the Khash-Zahedan road, between the cities of Zahedan and Khash — an area not far from the border with Pakistan, where drug smuggling and military...
- Iran’s Top Leader Defends Iranian "Death to America" Chants Khamenei was referring to Trump's State of the Union address this week in which the American president, among other things, said: "We will not avert our eyes from a regime that chants death to America."
- Iran Unveils Long-Range Cruise Missile Iran unveiled a new cruise missile with a range of 1,300 km (800 miles) on Saturday, state television reported, as the Middle Eastern country displays its achievements during celebrations marking the 40th...
- Iran Foreign Minister Condemns US Imprisonment of Press TV Anchor Press TV has learned that she was transferred by the FBI to a detention facility in Washington, DC. The US officials have so far refused to provide any reasons for her apprehension either to her or her...
- EU Agrees Sanctions Against Iran's Intelligence Agency The plot was carried out by a Norwegian citizen of Iranian background, who had ties to Iran's intelligence agency, and planned to assassinate an Iranian-Arab opposition activist in Denmark, officials claimed.
- Trump Wants to Keep US Troops in Iraq to ''to Watch'' Iran Mr. Trump’s comments come as the United States has quietly been negotiating with Iraq for weeks to allow perhaps hundreds of American commandos and support troops now operating in Syria to shift to bases...
- NATO, EU Leaders to Sign Declaration on Enhanced Cooperation: Stoltenberg “NATO and EU leaders plan to sign a new joint declaration in July to further enhance their level of cooperation,” Jens Stoltenberg said at NATO Defense Ministers meeting on Friday.
- Iraqis Vote for Parliamentary Elections Whoever the new parliament chooses as prime minister will face an array of challenges after a three-year war against Islamic State which cost the country about $100 billion.
- The Geography of Turkey's Aggressive Ambitions is Expanding Despite the statement of the Prime Minister of Iraq, Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan has already stated that if necessary, his country's armed forces can enter Sinjar without warning.
- Terrorist Attack in Baghdad: At Least 27 People Killed Medical sources say the death toll is expected to rise, with many critically injuried.
Azerbaijani Man Burnt the Armenian Flag in the Church Yard (video)
Erdogan to Putin: Is the Car Armored? (video)
Nikol Pashinyan Receives Frank Engel
His Holiness Aram I Awarded Tigran Mansurian
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Armenians in Washington Demanded Justice for the Sumgait, Kirovabad, Baku at the Azerbaijani Embassy
Egypt President Takes Preliminary Step toward Armenian Genocide Recognition
Pakistan Recalls Envoy From India Amid Tensions
Trump Trusts Putin More than US Intelligence
FM Mnatsakanyan Presented to the Chairperson-in-Office of the OSCE Armenia’s Principled Position on Karabakh Conflict Settlement
The Foreign Minister of Armenia Met with the Foreign Minister of Cyprus
Artsakh President Bako Sahakyan Laid a Wreath at the Tomb of Arthur Mkrtchyan
Armenian Defense Minister, UAE Top Officials Discuss Launch of Bilateral Military Cooperation
Armenia Wants to Purchase 12 Russian SU-30SM Multirole Fighter Aircrafts
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Local Self-Governmental Bodies Elections Held in 24 Communities of Armenia Today
Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Malta Sign a Memorandum of Understanding
President Armen Sarkissyan Met with President of Rockefeller Brothers Fund
Separate Meeting of Armenian and Azerbaijani Foreign Ministers Has Not been Scheduled: Z. Mnatsakanyan
Elderly Man in Turkey Sentenced to Read Erdogan’s Biography for Insulting Him
"I Don't Speak Armenian, but I'm Armenian": Alain Prost - Living Legend of Formula One
"I'm Armenian, but I've Never Been in my Homeland'': Anna Der-Vartanian - First Female Master Chief Petty Officer in U.S. Navy
Serj Tankian and His Wife Provided Assistance to over 200 Needy Families in Armenia
I'm Pleasantly Surprised that Armenians Haven't Destroyed Azerbaijani and Jewish Cemeteries: Lapshin Visited Armenian Yeghegis
ANCA Suggests to Rename the Washington Street in Front of the Turkish Ambassador's Residence after Henry Morgenthau
Lapshin Has Applied to Armenian Defense Ministry Asking to Allow Him Visit the Border Zone Shelled by Azerbaijan
Rhetoric around Preparing Armenian and Azerbaijani Societies for Peace Needs Transparency to Make Way for "Informed Judgements"
Nikol Pashinyan Discusses Cooperation Prospects with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, JICA and eBay Executives in Davos
Turkey Recalled that Venezuela Recognized the Armenian Genocide in 2005
Wind: 20 km/h