Rouhani Believes the Relationship between Iran and EU States is Better Now
Iranian President Hasan Rouhani believes that the relationship between Iran and a number of European states is better now than in the past. This is reported by the agency IRNA.
"We have developed very good relations with the EU, Russia and most of our neighbors. Today we have improved relations with Turkey, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Qatar," the president said, noting that Iran was able to establish ties with the countries of the region.
According to Rouhani, Iran can face difficulties with a "couple of states," including Saudi Arabia.
- Azerbaijan And European Union at Odds Azerbaijan does not succeed in enshrining the desired wording in its documents with the European Union.
- Short Brexit Extension is Possible but Conditional: Donald Tusk Tusk mentioned that he "did not foresee" the need for an additional extraordinary meeting to discuss Brexit after the summit.
- ''Hundreds'' Of Chinese, Russia Agents ''Operating'' In Brussels: Report Diplomats and military officials were advised to avoid certain parts of Brussels' European quarter, including a popular steakhouse and a cafe near the European Commission's main building, the report said....
- France Denounced "Unacceptable" Meeting between Italy's Deputy Prime Minister and 'Yellow Vest" Protesters France denounced an "unacceptable" meeting between Italy's populist deputy prime minister Luigi Di Maio and one of the leaders of France's anti-government ''yellow vest" protesters this week.
- Italy's Deputy Prime Minister Met with "Yellow Vest" Protests Leader in Paris Italy's deputy prime minister, Luigi Di Maio of the anti-establishemnt Five Star Movement, on 5 February in Paris met with "yellow vest" protests leader, Christophe Chalencon, and aslo with European Parliament...
- Iran, Russia to Hold Joint Maritime Drills in Persian Gulf Two countries discussed increased military and defense ties during the Moscow Conference on International Security (MCIS).
- Bolton Urges Iran to Change Its Behavior Bolton tweeted: "The Iranian regime should understand that it must change its behavior now or continue to pay the cost for its destabilizing behavior, which only hurts the Iranian people."
- Armenia to Send Humanitarian Aid to Iran "We will send technical means, vehicles, and rescuers; we are specifying the numbers.”
- Iran Rights Lawyer Sotoudeh to Face Additional 10 Years in Jail She had in been found guilty of "colluding against the system, propaganda against the system... disrupting public order" and on several other counts.
- PM-Led Delegation is in Isfahan (photos) Nikol Pashinyan and Anna Hakobyan visited Imam and Sheikh Lothollah mosques, Ali Qapu Palace and Kesariyeh Bazari. During the tour, they were briefed on the history of Iranian spiritual and cultural institutions.
- Mike Pompeo Visits Iraq Amid Rising Tensions with Iran The visit came days after the US deployed an aircraft carrier, USS Abraham Lincoln, to the region.
- Trump Wants to Keep US Troops in Iraq to ''to Watch'' Iran Mr. Trump’s comments come as the United States has quietly been negotiating with Iraq for weeks to allow perhaps hundreds of American commandos and support troops now operating in Syria to shift to bases...
- NATO, EU Leaders to Sign Declaration on Enhanced Cooperation: Stoltenberg “NATO and EU leaders plan to sign a new joint declaration in July to further enhance their level of cooperation,” Jens Stoltenberg said at NATO Defense Ministers meeting on Friday.
- Iraqis Vote for Parliamentary Elections Whoever the new parliament chooses as prime minister will face an array of challenges after a three-year war against Islamic State which cost the country about $100 billion.
- The Geography of Turkey's Aggressive Ambitions is Expanding Despite the statement of the Prime Minister of Iraq, Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan has already stated that if necessary, his country's armed forces can enter Sinjar without warning.
Landmark Turkish Divestment Bill Passes California Assembly
At Least 13 Hurt in Blast in Downtown Lyon
France's Macron Urges Brexit Clarity After May Resignation
Brexit is Not a Threat to British Prosperity: Johnson
Trump Orders Intelligence Community to Cooperate with Review on Russia Probe Origins
Nikol Pashinyan: “The Military-Industrial Complex, Production Capacities, Enterprises Should Fit into the Structure of the Ministry of High-Tech Industry”
Artsakh Republic President Met with the Delegation Headed by President of the Armenian Constitutional Court
Trump Congratulates Bakhtadze on Georgia's Independence Day
Over 200 Migrants Found Trapped in House in Mexico Without Food, Water: Reports
We Want to Win it for Mkhitaryan: Mustafi Frustrated over Arsenal Team-Mate's Europa League Final Absence
Traffic Jam on Everest Creates Lethal Conditions For Climbers
PM: “Guaranteeing the preservation of national, religious minorities’ identity in Armenia is a matter of principled approach for the Government”
Turkish Constitutional Court Considers Impeding Elections for Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople to Be Violation of Religious Freedom
Artsrun Hovhannisyan on Ashot Pashinyan's Having Been Moved From Artsakh to Nubarashen
India Elections: Modi Thanks Voters For "Historic Mandate"
Armenian PM’s Spouse to Azerbaijani Reporter's Question
Guaido: We Will Not Take Part in Fake Dialogues
Theresa May Announces Resignation Amid Brexit Chaos
Ankara’s Allies Turn on Erdogan as House Committee Votes to Block F-35 Sale to Turkey
Armenian Parliament Holding Hearings on Transitional Justice
Recognition Path of the Armenian Genocide Through 2018-2019
Nubar Pasha, Armenian, the First Prime Minister of Egypt
Anna Kazanjian Longobardo, Armenian, Designer of the American Missile Navigation System
INSIGHT From Yerevan: Turkey’s Genocide Policy
INSIGHT FROM YEREVAN: The Legal Aspects of the Armenian Genocide
Erdogan Follows the Footsteps of His Criminal Ancestors
"During its EAEU Presidency, Armenia will Make Every Effort to Back the Positive Dynamics of Integration" - Eurasian Intergovernmental Council Meets in Yerevan
Rammstein Released a New Video
Istanbul Mayor’s Office, a Matter of Life and Death For Erdogan
Armenia to Expand Cooperation with China in Forest Restoration, Environment Monitoring and Ecotourism Fields
Wind: 5 km/h