Rouhani Believes the Relationship between Iran and EU States is Better Now
Iranian President Hasan Rouhani believes that the relationship between Iran and a number of European states is better now than in the past. This is reported by the agency IRNA.
"We have developed very good relations with the EU, Russia and most of our neighbors. Today we have improved relations with Turkey, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Qatar," the president said, noting that Iran was able to establish ties with the countries of the region.
According to Rouhani, Iran can face difficulties with a "couple of states," including Saudi Arabia.
- Short Brexit Extension is Possible but Conditional: Donald Tusk Tusk mentioned that he "did not foresee" the need for an additional extraordinary meeting to discuss Brexit after the summit.
- ''Hundreds'' Of Chinese, Russia Agents ''Operating'' In Brussels: Report Diplomats and military officials were advised to avoid certain parts of Brussels' European quarter, including a popular steakhouse and a cafe near the European Commission's main building, the report said....
- France Denounced "Unacceptable" Meeting between Italy's Deputy Prime Minister and 'Yellow Vest" Protesters France denounced an "unacceptable" meeting between Italy's populist deputy prime minister Luigi Di Maio and one of the leaders of France's anti-government ''yellow vest" protesters this week.
- Italy's Deputy Prime Minister Met with "Yellow Vest" Protests Leader in Paris Italy's deputy prime minister, Luigi Di Maio of the anti-establishemnt Five Star Movement, on 5 February in Paris met with "yellow vest" protests leader, Christophe Chalencon, and aslo with European Parliament...
- European Parliament Recognised Juan Guaido as De Facto Head of Venezuela The European Parliament recognised Venezuela’s self-declared interim president Juan Guaido as de facto head of state today on Thursday
- Armenia to Send Humanitarian Aid to Iran "We will send technical means, vehicles, and rescuers; we are specifying the numbers.”
- Iran Rights Lawyer Sotoudeh to Face Additional 10 Years in Jail She had in been found guilty of "colluding against the system, propaganda against the system... disrupting public order" and on several other counts.
- PM-Led Delegation is in Isfahan (photos) Nikol Pashinyan and Anna Hakobyan visited Imam and Sheikh Lothollah mosques, Ali Qapu Palace and Kesariyeh Bazari. During the tour, they were briefed on the history of Iranian spiritual and cultural institutions.
- Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif Resigns I am apologising you for all the shortcomings...in the past years during my time as foreign minister ... I thank the Iranian nation and officials
- Suicide Attack in Iran Kills 41 Including Revolutionary Guards Members The deadly attack took place in the Chanali area of the Khash-Zahedan road, between the cities of Zahedan and Khash — an area not far from the border with Pakistan, where drug smuggling and military...
- Trump Wants to Keep US Troops in Iraq to ''to Watch'' Iran Mr. Trump’s comments come as the United States has quietly been negotiating with Iraq for weeks to allow perhaps hundreds of American commandos and support troops now operating in Syria to shift to bases...
- NATO, EU Leaders to Sign Declaration on Enhanced Cooperation: Stoltenberg “NATO and EU leaders plan to sign a new joint declaration in July to further enhance their level of cooperation,” Jens Stoltenberg said at NATO Defense Ministers meeting on Friday.
- Iraqis Vote for Parliamentary Elections Whoever the new parliament chooses as prime minister will face an array of challenges after a three-year war against Islamic State which cost the country about $100 billion.
- The Geography of Turkey's Aggressive Ambitions is Expanding Despite the statement of the Prime Minister of Iraq, Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan has already stated that if necessary, his country's armed forces can enter Sinjar without warning.
- Terrorist Attack in Baghdad: At Least 27 People Killed Medical sources say the death toll is expected to rise, with many critically injuried.
Notre Dame to Reopen in Less than 5 Years: French Culture Minister
Anna Hakobyan Met With Outstanding Representatives of the Armenian Community in New York
New York Police Arrest Man With Petrol in St Patrick's Cathedral
Iraq Muslim Leader Calls on Turkey to Apologize for Genocide
Death Toll Tops 200 in Battle For Libya's Tripoli
Gunmen Kill 14 After Kidnapping Them in Pakistan
North Korea Rejects Pompeo from Nuclear Dialogue
President of Artsakh Receives Delegation Led by Chairman of Pan-Armenian Games' World Committee
France Invites Designers to Submit Plans to Rebuild Notre Dame Spire
Turkish Opposition Candidate Declared Winner of Disputed Istanbul Vote
Former Peru President Killed Himself Before Arrest
7 year-old Armenian Girl to Represent Russia in Turkey
Dozens Killed in Portugal Bus Crash
Armed European Diplomats Try to Cross From Libya to Tunisia
Uganda Willing to Consider Asylum For Sudan's Ousted Leader Bashir
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Kim Kardashian Attended Opening of UCLA Center Named after her Late Father Robert
Pope Pays Tribute to Notre-Dame Firefighters
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
My Family Was Always Proud of its Armenian Heritage: James Bagian - The Only Armenian in the World, who Has Traveled into Space (EXCLUSIVE)
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Alexander Mantashev: the Wealthiest Armenian in Russian Tzardom
Sarkis Torossian, Armenian Hero of Gallipoli Campaign
Eurovision 2019 to Be Canceled?
Sir Khachik Paul Chater, Father of Hong Kong
More Than 70 American Lawmakers Seek US Official Recognition of Armenian Genocide with New Resolution
Assyrian New Year Stands For Nature Revival And Fertility: Interview With Arsen Mikhailov (EXCLUSIVE)
In Case of Attempts by Azerbaijan to Resolve the Conflict by Force, Artsakh has Every Right to Protect its Freedom and Independence. Artsakh's MFA
It is Not Artsakh Issue, It is All-Armenian Issue: Artsakh Republic National Assembly MP Vardges Baghryan (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 5 km/h