Russia Is Ready for Constructive Work with US
The Russian foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov declared that Russia was open to work constructively with the US on all issues, but will respond to the unfriendly steps in accordance with the principle of reciprocity, Russian News Today reports.
"As repeatedly emphasized the President (Vladimir) Putin, Russia is open to constructive joint work with the United States on all issues, ready to go part of the way to stabilize and improve relations degraded in recent years, not our fault. I hope that common sense in the foreseeable future, still will return to the Washington corridors of power," he said in an interview with the Italian newspaper «Libero».
However Lavrov also added: "We of course, will continue to answer any unfriendly steps in accordance with the principle of reciprocity."
- U.S. Imposes Sanctions on Russia for Nerve Agent Attack in UK A senior State Department official said it had notified the Kremlin of the sanctions earlier in the day.
- Trump National Security Team says Russia Behind Effort to Meddle in U.S. Elections U.S. President Donald Trump’s national security team said on Thursday that Russia is behind “pervasive” attempts to interfere in upcoming U.S. elections, in a rejection of denials of meddling that...
- Trump Plans July Meeting With Vladimir Putin President Donald Trump is planning to meet with Vladimir Putin, the president of Russia, during Trump’s visit to Europe next month.
- Lavrov: Putin is Ready to Meet Trump Lavrov recalled that during a phone conversation with Putin, Trump conveyed an invitation, and this is not a secret, RIA Novosti reported.
- RA Armed Forces Participate in CIS Friendly Championship Sportsmen of the RA Armed Forces headed by the Head of RA Armed Forces Physical Training and Sport Department, are participating in the "Commanders' Starts" championship between CIS member state countries,...
- Trump: "My Biggest Threat is the Fed" Higher rates can impact consumers by increasing borrowing costs, which have already ticked higher. Auto loan rates are at a nine-year high, and 30-year fixed mortgage rates recently climbed to their highest...
- Hillary Clinton's Security Clearance Was Withdrawn Former secretary of state and two-time presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has had her security clearance withdrawn "at her request," according to a letter by Charles Faulkner of the US State Department...
- Mayor de Blasio Vows to Go After Trump for Unpaid Taxes After Bombshell Report The mayor said the city would work with state tax authorities in the probe.
- Trump Signs Executive Order to Impose Sanctions Against any Election Interference The process, according to Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and White House national security adviser John Bolton, would take a total of 90 days.
- "Fake, Fake, Disgusting News": Trump Slams Media for Bad Coverage of His Summits US President Donald Trump on Thursday resumed his attacks on media at a rally in Pennsylvania, slamming news as "fake" and "disgusting."
American Actress Uses Armenian Genocide to Prove Trump Will Pave the Way for another Hitler
ECHR Fines Armenia over Procedural Violations
Arpine Hovhannisyan Met with EEAS Managing Director for Europe and Central Asia
Moldovan Parliament Fails to Ensure Enough Votes for EU Integration Constitutional Clause
Bako Sahakyan Visits to the Eastern Section of the Artsakh-Azerbaijani Borderline
EU Countries Who Refuse To Host Refugees Could Pay More For Projects
Trump Threatens to Call US Military to Close Southern Border as 4,000-Strong Migrant Caravan Pushes North
Ambassador: France’s Position on Karabakh Remains the Same
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Condolence Letter on Demise of Ara Güler
Karabakh: Solemn Event Marking the Centennial of the Msmna Battle
Karabakh Settlement Issue: Armen Sargsyan's Visits to the USA, Moscow and Stepanakert:
Legendary Turkish-Armenian Photographer Ara Guler Dies at 90
Brexit: UK "May Consider Longer Transition Period'
Nikol Pashinyan, Armen Sarkissian Discuss Issues Related to Political Situation in Armenia
“We Intend to Exempt Micro Business From Taxes” - Nikol Pashinyan Visits Charity Fair Organized by Syrian-Armenians
Tusk has No Optimism on Brexit Deal
The Main Results of the Francophone Week in Yerevan
Anna Burns Wins Man Booker Prize for Milkman
Armenia Improves Positions in Global Competitiveness Index
Turkish President Erdoğan Meets Pompeo in Ankara
Brigitte Macron: We Feel So Good in Armenia that We Don't Want to Leave
In Honor of Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Gave Official Dinner (photos)
Macron: April 24 to be Remembered in France as the Day of Remembrance of the Armenian Genocide
It Is Suggested in Armenia to Rename one of the International Airports in Honor of the Great Chansonnier Charles Aznavour
German Publicist about Erdogan's Visit: You Mean the Carpet, which Is Painted with the Blood of Armenians?
Justin Trudeau: Many Years ago I Had the Opportunity to Visit Armenia with my Father during Summer Holidays
Aliyev Criticized International Observers' Assessment on the Yerevan Council of Elderly Elections before the Election Results Were Published
CSTO Chief of Joint Staff not Authorized to Comment on Matter Regarding Secretary General Yuri Khachaturov
Sharmazanov to Speaker of Azerbaijani Parliament: You Should Recognize the Full Exercise of Artsakh People’s Right of Self-Determination
Artsakh's Defense Army Serviceman Artsakh Hovsepyan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Wind: 11.27 km/h