Russia Has Expelled 23 British Diplomats
Russia has expelled 23 British diplomats in a deepening geopolitical dispute over a nerve agent attack on a former spy in Britain, the Guardian reports.
The Russian foreign ministry summoned the British ambassador on Saturday to inform him of the retaliatory action that follows the UK’s expulsion of 23 Russian diplomats earlier this week.
Britain’s foreign secretary, Boris Johnson, accused the Russian president, Vladimir Putin, of personally ordering the poisoning of Sergei Skripal and his daughter, who remain in hospital in critical condition after the 4 March attack.
Putin’s spokesman denounced the claim.
- U.S. Imposes Sanctions on Russia for Nerve Agent Attack in UK A senior State Department official said it had notified the Kremlin of the sanctions earlier in the day.
- Trump National Security Team says Russia Behind Effort to Meddle in U.S. Elections U.S. President Donald Trump’s national security team said on Thursday that Russia is behind “pervasive” attempts to interfere in upcoming U.S. elections, in a rejection of denials of meddling that...
- Trump Plans July Meeting With Vladimir Putin President Donald Trump is planning to meet with Vladimir Putin, the president of Russia, during Trump’s visit to Europe next month.
- Lavrov: Putin is Ready to Meet Trump Lavrov recalled that during a phone conversation with Putin, Trump conveyed an invitation, and this is not a secret, RIA Novosti reported.
- RA Armed Forces Participate in CIS Friendly Championship Sportsmen of the RA Armed Forces headed by the Head of RA Armed Forces Physical Training and Sport Department, are participating in the "Commanders' Starts" championship between CIS member state countries,...
Nikol Pashinyan Meets with UN Secretary-General António Guterres
In theFramework of the Summit of Minds President Met with the Leaders of Over Two Dozen Companies
Poland to be Referred to EU's Top Court
Russia to Send S-300s to Syria within 2 Weeks
Armenian PM Instructs to Set Up Working Group to Study Gas Prices
Moldova Court Suspends President Dodon
Shinzo Abe and Trump Hold Constructive Talks on Trade and North Korea
Rouhani: Americans Want Iran to Have no Security
Artsakh's Defense Army Serviceman Artsakh Hovsepyan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
UN Gen-Sec Admired at Peaceful Power Change in Armenia
Powerful People, Powerful Citizens – PM Pashinyan about Election Results
Yerevan Election Vote Tallying Concluded, Hayk Marutyan to Assume Office as Mayor on October 10
Aliyev Criticized International Observers' Assessment on the Yerevan Council of Elderly Elections before the Election Results Were Published
Voter Turnout in the Yerevan City Council Elections is 34.72% - CEC
Armenian Genocide Memorial Blessed in Boise
"Historic Selfie" of Nikol Pashinyan and Catholicos Garegin II
Armenian FM to attend UN General Assembly session in New York
President Armen Sarkissian Took Part in the Annual Summit of Minds in Chamonix
Ara Babloyan: It is Too Eearly to Speak about the Early Dissolution of Parliament
PM Nikol Pashinyan Departed to New York
Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia
Erdogan Wants to Build a Seljuk Style Presidential Palace on Shores of Lake Van
Dan Bilzerian Registers in the Armenian Armed Forces
Merkel Left Azerbaijan with ''Armenian Flags''
US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan
Gevorg Harutyunyan Took the Third Place at the "New Wave -2018" International Music Contest
Feast of Exaltation of the Holy Cross
"Declaration of Independence Laid Foundation of Artsakh’s State-Building’ – Armenian President Extends Congrats on 27th Anniversary
Dan Bilzerian Heads to Artsakh
Jean-Claude Van Damme to Be on Hand at Comedy Club Festival in Yerevan
Wind: 11.27 km/h