Putin, Rohani, Erdogan To Meet In Turkey On April 4
Russian President Vladimir Putin, Iranian President Hassan Rohani, and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan will meet on April 4 in Ankara in a summit of the three countries sponsoring a series of Syrian peace talks, Radio Free Europe reports.
A day ahead of the summit, Putin and Erdogan are scheduled to meet in bilateral talks in the Turkish capital as part of the Turkish-Russian High-Level Cooperation Council.
The Kremlin on March 7 announced that the meetings would take place in April but did not specify the exact date or the site of the talks.
Russia, Turkey and Iran are all deeply involved in the war in Syria and sponsor a series of peace talks in the Kazakh capital, Astana.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Turkish counterpart Mevlut Cavusoglu held a telephone conversation on March 30 to discuss the Putin-Erdogan meeting, the ministry said in a statement.
"The ministers discussed a number of pressing bilateral issues in light of the upcoming Russian-Turkish summit," the statement said.
- Syria: Assad's Baath Party Wins Majority in Parliamentary Polls More than 7,000 polling stations were set up across government-controlled parts of the country. Voting also took place in former opposition-held areas for the time since government forces retook much of...
- Russia, China Veto U.N. Approval of Aid Deliveries to Syria from Turkey The Security Council will now vote on a rival Russian text that would only approve one Turkish crossing for aid access for six months. During the coronavirus pandemic the council has been operating virtually,...
- Russia, Turkey Conduct Third Joint Patrol in Idlib The first joint Russian-Turkish patrol of the M4 highway section in the Idlib de-escalation zone took place on March 15.
- Russian Military Delegation To Arrive In Ankara On March 10 Russian military delegation will arrive in Ankara on March 10 to discuss joint patrols in Syria’s Idlib, RIA Novosti reports.
- US Welcomes Russian-Turkish Ceasefire In Idlib The United States is encouraged by reports of a Russian-Turkish ceasefire in Syria's Idlib province, a spokesperson for the US Department of State told on Thursday
- S-400 System May be Delivered to Turkey on Tuesday, Newspaper Says The S-400 system was loaded onto two cargo planes on Monday night. The planes are expected to depart for Turkey from an airbase near the Russian city of Tver on Tuesday, Haberturk added.
- Suspension of Turkey’s NATO Membership is Not Realistic in the Near Future The US and NATO have been against the purchase of Russian S -400 "Triumph" anti-aircraft systems since December 2017, the signing of the respective Turkey-Russia agreement.
- Turkey-Russia: What Does Their Recent Rapprochement Mean? Thematic coverage of Russia-Turkey bilateral negotiations can be divided into two broader groups: military-political and economic one.
- Russia-Turkey Ties Grow Stronger Despite Attempts to Spoil Them: Erdogan Ankara and Moscow on Tuesday signed a number of agreements, including in the areas of communications, sports and social policy.
- Turkish Foreign Minister to Leave for Russia with an Official Visit "Turkey attaches great importance to relations with Russia. Our Foreign Minister will pay a visit to Moscow from March12 to 14, during which he will discuss preparations for the summit meeting of the Cooperation...
Fierce Battles Continue in Different Directions: MOD Representative
Destruction of Azerbaijani Military Infrastructure (video)
Armenia Records 70836 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Australia’s New South Wales Legislative Assembly Officially Recognizes Artsakh Independence
Azerbaijan Is Firing Artillery Strikes At Martuni And Nearby Villages
No Rocket Has Been Fired From the Territory of the Republic of Armenia in the Direction of Azerbaijan: Shushan Stepanyan
Over the Night, Situation in the Zone of Artsakh-Azerbaijan Conflict Has Been Relatively Stable-Tense
Kim Kardashian: US Library of Congress Announced it Will Now Use Subject Heading Armenian Genocide
Armenian MFA urges Azerbaijan, Turkey not to Undermine Efforts to Establish Verifiable Ceasefire
Clashes Continue on the Front Line
Armenia Was and Now Too Is Ready for Peaceful Settlement of the Nagorno Karabakh Conflict: PM’s Spokesperson
Pompeo Says Will Talk with the Armenian and Azerbaijani FMs about Nagorno Karabakh on Friday
Voice Message of a Syrian Mercenary Fighting against Artsakh in the Azerbaijani Army
Azerbaijani Forces Have Employed Czech DANA 152-mm Self-Propelled Artillery Pieces against Artsakh Army
President of the European Council Discussed Nagorno-Karabakh with Armenian President
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Met With Foreign Minister of RF Sergey Lavrov
Artsakh Ombudsman Released Ad-hoc Report on the Azerbaijani Attacks on the Shushi Ghazanchetsots Cathedral
Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 62 Servicemen
The Armenian Government has Put a Temporary Embargo on Imports of Goods Having Turkish Origin
Garegin II Met With The Former Presidents Of The Republic Of Artsakh Arkady Ghukasyan And Bako Sahakyan
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
Ilham Aliyev’s Statements Demonstrate the Degree of Confusion of the Azerbaijani Authorities: Artsakh MFA
Macron Says Ready to Talk with Turkey, but Respect Needed
Despite Your Best Efforts, Turkey, Azerbaijan... We Will Never Be Annihilated: Alexis Ohanian
Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA
Armenia's Healthcare Minister and Chinese Ambassador Discuss Potential COVID-19 Vaccine Application
Wind: 5 km/h