Putin, Rohani, Erdogan To Meet In Turkey On April 4
Russian President Vladimir Putin, Iranian President Hassan Rohani, and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan will meet on April 4 in Ankara in a summit of the three countries sponsoring a series of Syrian peace talks, Radio Free Europe reports.
A day ahead of the summit, Putin and Erdogan are scheduled to meet in bilateral talks in the Turkish capital as part of the Turkish-Russian High-Level Cooperation Council.
The Kremlin on March 7 announced that the meetings would take place in April but did not specify the exact date or the site of the talks.
Russia, Turkey and Iran are all deeply involved in the war in Syria and sponsor a series of peace talks in the Kazakh capital, Astana.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Turkish counterpart Mevlut Cavusoglu held a telephone conversation on March 30 to discuss the Putin-Erdogan meeting, the ministry said in a statement.
"The ministers discussed a number of pressing bilateral issues in light of the upcoming Russian-Turkish summit," the statement said.
- Children Among Eight Killed in Syria as Missile Hits School Syrian forces launched a wide ground offensive last week in the northwest, after weeks of bombardment that displaced tens of the thousands of people in Idlib province.
- High Level Talks on Syria Start Today in Nur-Sultan The 14th round of the high level talks on Syria issues will start today in Nur-Sultan.
- US Doesn't Rule Out Sending Additional Troops to Syria "I think we have enough troops in Syria and if we don’t we would deploy additional troops — that’s one of the things I keep in close contact about with the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff",...
- The Next Round of Syria Peace Talks Will Take Place on December 10-11 Kazakhstan will host the next round of Syria peace talks sponsored by Russia, Turkey and Iran on December 10-11, Kazakh foreign minister Mukhtar Tleuberdi told reporters on Friday, Reuters reports.
- Israel Strikes ‘Dozens’ of Targets in Syria Video footage from Syria appeared to show a Syrian air defense missile crashing to the ground in a heavily populated area shortly after launching, which may account for at least some of the casualties.
- S-400 System May be Delivered to Turkey on Tuesday, Newspaper Says The S-400 system was loaded onto two cargo planes on Monday night. The planes are expected to depart for Turkey from an airbase near the Russian city of Tver on Tuesday, Haberturk added.
- Suspension of Turkey’s NATO Membership is Not Realistic in the Near Future The US and NATO have been against the purchase of Russian S -400 "Triumph" anti-aircraft systems since December 2017, the signing of the respective Turkey-Russia agreement.
- Turkey-Russia: What Does Their Recent Rapprochement Mean? Thematic coverage of Russia-Turkey bilateral negotiations can be divided into two broader groups: military-political and economic one.
- Russia-Turkey Ties Grow Stronger Despite Attempts to Spoil Them: Erdogan Ankara and Moscow on Tuesday signed a number of agreements, including in the areas of communications, sports and social policy.
- Turkish Foreign Minister to Leave for Russia with an Official Visit "Turkey attaches great importance to relations with Russia. Our Foreign Minister will pay a visit to Moscow from March12 to 14, during which he will discuss preparations for the summit meeting of the Cooperation...
Weather Forecast in Armenia: No Precipitation Predicted During the Coming Days
Armenia Ready to Grant Reciprocal Rights to the UK During the Implementation Period: Armenia's Foreign Ministry Spokesperson
Turkey's First Professional Boxer Garbis Zakaryan Dies at 90
Armenia, Azerbaijan FMs to Meet on January 29-30 in Geneva
Pope Francis Prays for Those Affected by the Coronavirus
Trump Says His Legal Team 'Shredded' Democrats in Impeachment Trial
Commemoration of Martyrs Sts. Eugenios, Makarios, Valerios, Canditos and Akyoughas
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Pashinyan: Armenia highly values its traditionally warm relationship with India
Pashinyan Sent a Congratulatory Message to Australia’s Prime Minister
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Armenia Bans Import of Animal Products, Raw Materials From China
China Announced 15 More Deaths From Coronavirus
Trump Rejected Iran's Proposal To Lift Sanctions
Pashinyan Doesn’t Rule out Possibility of Meeting Aliyev at Munich Security Conference
Regional Peace and Security - Responsibility of Leaders of Armenia, Artsakh and Azerbaijan
Coronavirus: 41 Dead, More Than 1,000 Cases in China
Nikol Pashinyan: “The Most Important Goal of the Ongoing Police Reform is to Forge New Police-Citizen Relationship”
Turkey Earthquake: At Least 19 Dead, More than 600 Injured
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Homemade Armenian Baklava: Kourtney Kardashian's Post Angers Turks
Armenia, Artsakh and the World Around: What the Stars Say
Among His Respective Achievements Alexis Ohanian Mentioned the Visit to Armenia
A. Gundjian, K. Sarkissian Named Members of Order of Canada by Governor-General Julie Payette
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Congratulatory Message to Armenian People From Republican Square (PHOTOS)
For the First Time Ever Istanbul's Mayor Issues a Condolence Note on the Day of the Assassination of Hrant Dink
The Hill: Armenian Church of Iran Included in Trump's List which He Threatened to Target
The Biggest Fashion Trends to Wear for Spring/Summer 2020
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan and Catholicos of All Armenians Vsit Army Unit Ahead of Holiday Season (PHOTOS)
Georgi Kutoyan Left for His Apartment on Paruyr Sevak Street Telling Family Members About his Intention to Rest for 2-3 Days: IC Unveils Details
Wind: 3 km/h