Putin, Rohani, Erdogan To Meet In Turkey On April 4
Russian President Vladimir Putin, Iranian President Hassan Rohani, and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan will meet on April 4 in Ankara in a summit of the three countries sponsoring a series of Syrian peace talks, Radio Free Europe reports.
A day ahead of the summit, Putin and Erdogan are scheduled to meet in bilateral talks in the Turkish capital as part of the Turkish-Russian High-Level Cooperation Council.
The Kremlin on March 7 announced that the meetings would take place in April but did not specify the exact date or the site of the talks.
Russia, Turkey and Iran are all deeply involved in the war in Syria and sponsor a series of peace talks in the Kazakh capital, Astana.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Turkish counterpart Mevlut Cavusoglu held a telephone conversation on March 30 to discuss the Putin-Erdogan meeting, the ministry said in a statement.
"The ministers discussed a number of pressing bilateral issues in light of the upcoming Russian-Turkish summit," the statement said.
- Next Group of Armenian Specialists Leaves for Syria Next group from Armenia consisting of humanitarian de-miners, doctors and specialists ensuring their security has arrived in Aleppo, Syria on June 4.
- Syrian Troops Continue Push Into Jihadist Stronghold of Idlib Syrian troops captured the town of Qalaat al-Madiq on Thursday as they continued a push into a remaining rebel-held enclave located in Idlib province. The UN Security Council will hold a closed-door meeting...
- Why Iran Supports Turkey, Or the Regional Puzzle in Syria Interestingly, Iran joined this operation: this is the first Turkish-Iranian joint operation against the PKK. Turkey announced a joint operation with Iran against the PKK on the eve of the general elections...
- Withdrawal Of US Forces In Syria May Begin In "Weeks" Gen. Joseph Votel, the head of U.S. Central Command, temporarily moved additional security and logistics forces into Syria to prepare for the eventual withdrawal of the more than 2,000 American troops...
- Armenian Specialists Have Arrived in Syria The group consists of 83 members, among them de-mining specialists and doctors.
- S-400 System May be Delivered to Turkey on Tuesday, Newspaper Says The S-400 system was loaded onto two cargo planes on Monday night. The planes are expected to depart for Turkey from an airbase near the Russian city of Tver on Tuesday, Haberturk added.
- Suspension of Turkey’s NATO Membership is Not Realistic in the Near Future The US and NATO have been against the purchase of Russian S -400 "Triumph" anti-aircraft systems since December 2017, the signing of the respective Turkey-Russia agreement.
- Turkey-Russia: What Does Their Recent Rapprochement Mean? Thematic coverage of Russia-Turkey bilateral negotiations can be divided into two broader groups: military-political and economic one.
- Russia-Turkey Ties Grow Stronger Despite Attempts to Spoil Them: Erdogan Ankara and Moscow on Tuesday signed a number of agreements, including in the areas of communications, sports and social policy.
- Turkish Foreign Minister to Leave for Russia with an Official Visit "Turkey attaches great importance to relations with Russia. Our Foreign Minister will pay a visit to Moscow from March12 to 14, during which he will discuss preparations for the summit meeting of the Cooperation...
Armenian Ambassador Tigran Mkrtchyan’s Interview Published at The Baltic Times
PM receives CCAF Co-Chair Ara Toranian
Armenian Ambassador’s Article Published at Diplomatic World Magazine
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Interdepartmental Committee on Development of Armenian National Security Strategy Created
Armenia Operative Headquarters Set Up
Armenian FM to Depart for US on Working Visit
EU Renews Sanctions on N.Korea over Nuclear Program
New Zealand PM "Utterly" Disagrees With Trump's Tweets On Congresswomen
May God Keep You in Good Health: Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates IRI Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei on birthday
Turkey says EU sanctions won't deter from drilling activity
Artsakh President Chairs Government’s Meeting
The Conclusions Adopted by the EU Will In No Way Affect Turkey's Determination to Continue Its Hydrocarbon Activities in the Eastern Mediterranean: Turkish MFA
Pakistan Reopens Airspace Months After India Standoff
Assange will not Be Extradited to Any Country with Death Penalty
EU Agrees Sanctions Against Turkey for Drilling off Cyprus
Minister of Justice Rustam Badasyan Sworn in at Presidential Palace
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Sarkissian Visited the Megerian Carpet Company
ICE Launches Small-Scale Immigration Raids in Some US Cities
"Any Armenian Living Outside the Homeland Should Realize That Their Ultimate Goal is to Return to Armenia": Nikol Pashinyan (PHOTOS)
Nikol Pashinyan Conveys Sense of Realizing Mistake of Interfering With Law Enforcement
INSIGHT From Yerevan: Armenia-EU Relationships
RA-EU Partnership Road-Map Hardly Overlaps EEU Regulations
Magnifier: Office of High Commissioner on Diaspora
Washington Meetings Not to Yield Serious Results?
PM Nikol Pashinyan, Mrs. Anna Hakobyan Arrive in Singapore on Official Visit; They Met with Local and Neighboring Countries’ Armenian Communities
Charles Aznavour's Love Letters to Be Put Up for Auction
Armenia Won't Go to Unilateral Concessions which Endanger Artsakh’s Security and Right to Self-Determination
For Who the Ministry of Diaspora was Abolished
Wind: 16 km/h