Putin, Rohani, Erdogan To Meet In Turkey On April 4
Russian President Vladimir Putin, Iranian President Hassan Rohani, and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan will meet on April 4 in Ankara in a summit of the three countries sponsoring a series of Syrian peace talks, Radio Free Europe reports.
A day ahead of the summit, Putin and Erdogan are scheduled to meet in bilateral talks in the Turkish capital as part of the Turkish-Russian High-Level Cooperation Council.
The Kremlin on March 7 announced that the meetings would take place in April but did not specify the exact date or the site of the talks.
Russia, Turkey and Iran are all deeply involved in the war in Syria and sponsor a series of peace talks in the Kazakh capital, Astana.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Turkish counterpart Mevlut Cavusoglu held a telephone conversation on March 30 to discuss the Putin-Erdogan meeting, the ministry said in a statement.
"The ministers discussed a number of pressing bilateral issues in light of the upcoming Russian-Turkish summit," the statement said.
- Why Iran Supports Turkey, Or the Regional Puzzle in Syria Interestingly, Iran joined this operation: this is the first Turkish-Iranian joint operation against the PKK. Turkey announced a joint operation with Iran against the PKK on the eve of the general elections...
- Withdrawal Of US Forces In Syria May Begin In "Weeks" Gen. Joseph Votel, the head of U.S. Central Command, temporarily moved additional security and logistics forces into Syria to prepare for the eventual withdrawal of the more than 2,000 American troops...
- Armenian Specialists Have Arrived in Syria The group consists of 83 members, among them de-mining specialists and doctors.
- U.S. Military Sets April Target Date for Leaving Syria With U.S.-backed fighters poised to seize the final Syrian sanctuaries held by Islamic State in the coming days, the U.S. military is turning its attention toward a withdrawal of forces in the coming weeks.
- Erdogan Urges Trump to Fulfill Promise on US Withdrawal From Syria The buffer zone in the north of Syria should be controlled by Turkey and it will do everything possible to maintain security in the area, the Turkish president noted.
- Turkey-Russia: What Does Their Recent Rapprochement Mean? Thematic coverage of Russia-Turkey bilateral negotiations can be divided into two broader groups: military-political and economic one.
- Russia-Turkey Ties Grow Stronger Despite Attempts to Spoil Them: Erdogan Ankara and Moscow on Tuesday signed a number of agreements, including in the areas of communications, sports and social policy.
- Turkish Foreign Minister to Leave for Russia with an Official Visit "Turkey attaches great importance to relations with Russia. Our Foreign Minister will pay a visit to Moscow from March12 to 14, during which he will discuss preparations for the summit meeting of the Cooperation...
- Former Policeman Arrested within Case of Russian Ambassador’s Assassination in Turkey He is suspected of having links to the movement of Fethullah Gulen, whom the Ankara authorities accuse of the organization of a coup attempt on July.
- Kremlin Named the Topics of Putin-Erdogan Talks "President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan will pay a working visit to Sochi on November 13 at the invitation of Russian President Vladimir Putin, there will be an exchange of views on regional and international...
The Armenian People Have Voiced Their Vision of Settlement of Artsakh Issue
Netanyahu: I Will Name a Golan Town After Trump
Armen Sarkissian Discussed with Philanthropists George and Caroline Najarians Possibilities of Implementing Charity Programs in Gyumri
INSIGHT FROM YEREVAN: The Legal Aspects of the Armenian Genocide
Turkish Presidency Communications Director Calls on the Global Armenian Community to Visit the Site of Akhtamar Church
Putin: North Korea Wants to Denuclearize But Needs Security Guarantees
Macron Will Announce a Package of Measures That Could Include Lower Taxes
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Blast in Town East of Sri Lankan Capital
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Met with Uruguay Vice President Lucia Topolansky
Iran's Khamenei Says US Oil Sanctions Won’t Go "Without Response"
France Marks First National Commemoration of Armenian Genocide
Putin And Kim Pledge Stronger Ties in Vladivostok
It Is a Crime that Turkey Doesn't Want to Return Mount Ararat to Armenians: Zhirinovsky
This Is a Cut-and-Paste Policy, Set in Ankara by Turkish Dictators: ANCA Slams Trump over Failure to Condemn Genocide
French Ambassador Tweeted On The Occasion Of The Armenian Genocide
2019 Aurora Prize Nominees Announced
''Today, We Commemorate the Meds Yeghern''- Donald Trump
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Met with Members of the Board of Directors of the Uruguayan Human Rights Defenders Institute
Nikol Pashinyan Pays Tribute to Armenian Genocide Victims at Tsitsernakaberd
My Family Was Always Proud of its Armenian Heritage: James Bagian - The Only Armenian in the World, who Has Traveled into Space (EXCLUSIVE)
Who is Zahran Hashim, Alleged Mastermind of One of the Sri Lanka Attacks?
Sarkis Torossian, Armenian Hero of Gallipoli Campaign
Eurovision 2019 to Be Canceled?
Sir Khachik Paul Chater, Father of Hong Kong
Armenian Community Has Been Deeply Moved by the Fire of Notre Dame Cathedral: Daniele Cazarian - French Deputy of Armenian Origin (EXCLUSIVE)
More Than 70 American Lawmakers Seek US Official Recognition of Armenian Genocide with New Resolution
Assyrian New Year Stands For Nature Revival And Fertility: Interview With Arsen Mikhailov (EXCLUSIVE)
In Case of Attempts by Azerbaijan to Resolve the Conflict by Force, Artsakh has Every Right to Protect its Freedom and Independence. Artsakh's MFA
It is Not Artsakh Issue, It is All-Armenian Issue: Artsakh Republic National Assembly MP Vardges Baghryan (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 7 km/h