Lavrov: Putin is Ready to Meet Trump
The visit between U.S. President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin is not being prepared, but Putin is ready to meet his American counterpart, Russian foreign minister Sergey Lavrov said.
Lavrov recalled that during a phone conversation with Putin, Trump conveyed an invitation, and this is not a secret, RIA Novosti reported.
“We do not want to be intrusive, but we do not want to be impolite either, and given that President Trump made such a proposal, we presume that he would specify it. President Putin is ready for such a meeting,” Lavrov said.
- U.S. Imposes Sanctions on Russia for Nerve Agent Attack in UK A senior State Department official said it had notified the Kremlin of the sanctions earlier in the day.
- Trump National Security Team says Russia Behind Effort to Meddle in U.S. Elections U.S. President Donald Trump’s national security team said on Thursday that Russia is behind “pervasive” attempts to interfere in upcoming U.S. elections, in a rejection of denials of meddling that...
- Trump Plans July Meeting With Vladimir Putin President Donald Trump is planning to meet with Vladimir Putin, the president of Russia, during Trump’s visit to Europe next month.
- RA Armed Forces Participate in CIS Friendly Championship Sportsmen of the RA Armed Forces headed by the Head of RA Armed Forces Physical Training and Sport Department, are participating in the "Commanders' Starts" championship between CIS member state countries,...
- What Is Behind US-Russia "Power-Game"? The US faces the issue of strengthening its stance and role on various issues, such as Syrian crisis, Korean crisis, negotiations with Iran etc.
- Bolton Deputy Targeted by Melania Trump is Leaving the White House Melania Trump issued an unusual public statement demanding that Ricardel leave the White House after clashes between Bolton’s deputy and the first lady’s staff over her trip to Africa last month.
- "I Always Prefer Direct Discussion and Not Making Diplomacy through Tweets": Macron French President Emmanuel Macron says that he prefers "having direct discussion" rather than discussing diplomacy through tweets with President Donald Trump.
- Trump Plans to Block Migrants from Claiming Asylum Between Legal ports of Entry Both measures are expected to be met with lawsuits in federal court. Under current law, immigrants are allowed to make a claim for asylum anywhere in the United States, no matter how they entered.
- Mattis Approves U.S. Troops for Border with Mexico US forces will be limited to a support rule because federal law prohibits the military from engaging in civilian law enforcement.
- Trump: "My Biggest Threat is the Fed" Higher rates can impact consumers by increasing borrowing costs, which have already ticked higher. Auto loan rates are at a nine-year high, and 30-year fixed mortgage rates recently climbed to their highest...
Artsakh Reports More Azerbaijani Ceasefire Violations Over Past Week
Armenian President, Italian Global Leading Aerospace, Defense Company CEO Discuss Opportunities for Cooperation
Sasna Tsrer Party Conducting Automobile Race to Karabakh
UEFA Nations League: Armenia Beats Gibraltar 6:2
Armenia Acting PM to Demand Explanations from Belarus, Kazakhstan Presidents
Bako Sahakyan arrives in U.S. on working visit
Nikol Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with Vladimir Putin
Nikol Pashinyan Visited Military Base (photos)
France Prepares Transport and Customs Measures in Case of No-Brexit Deal
Chinese Premier: China Ready to Boost Trade With Russia
Armenia Ombudsman Prepares Special Report on Shooting towards Armenian Border Villages by Azerbaijani Side
Special Task Force to be Set Up To Deal with Possible Violations during Snap parliamentary Elections
California Wildfire Death Toll Grows with Hundreds Missing
Brexit: I am Going to See This Through, Says Theresa May
President of Artsakh Met co-Chairs of Coordinating Council of Armenian Organizations of France in Paris
NBC: U.S. is evaluating Turkish materials on Fethullah Gulen
Artsakh's President Visited the Phonethon Center Organized in Paris by the "Hayastan" All-Armenian Fund
Nikol Pashinyan: "We Must Hold Elections in Line with Best International Standards"
Nikol Pashinyan Visited Meguerian Carpet Company and had Working Dinner with Harvard University Graduates (photos)
Putin: Russia to Work with any New Administration in Ukraine
Azerbaijan Wants to Return Askerov and Guliyev to Make them Heroes as it Happened with Safarov - Babayan
Nikol Pashinyan’s Working Visit to Lebanon Kicks off - Acting Armenian PM, Lebanese President Meet in Beirut
Artsakh: Congratulatory Address to Catholicos of the Holy See of Cilicia Aram I on the 50th Anniversary of Ordination to Priesthood
A Snake Slithering out of Israel's Western Wall is Being Regarded as a Third Sign that the End of the World is Nigh
President of Artsakh Holds Working Consultation with Chairmen of Parliamentary Standing Committees and Heads of Factions
Genadi Tavaratsyan Has Been Appointed As Head of the National Defense Research University of the Defense Ministry
President Anticipates Active Participation of the International Financial Institutions to the Implementation of Different Programs in our Country
Declaration of Friendship Signed between Shekher Community of Artsakh and Arnouville Community of France
Nikol Pashinyan: "We are a Country That has its Unique Place on the Global Map of Information Technology"
Donald Trump. the USS is Pulling out of the Landmark Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty with Russia
Wind: 6.44 km/h