Kremlin: Preparations for Putin-Trump Meeting at G20 Underway
The situation over the Kerch Strait doesn’t affect preparations for a meeting between Russian President Vladimir Putin and his US counterpart Donald Trump at the G20 summit in Buenos Aires, Kremlin Spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters, TASS reports.
"This meeting is being prepared," he stated, answering a question whether the Kerch Strait incident may have an impact on the corresponding plans.
The G20 summit will meet in Buenos Aires on November 30-December 1.
- Serbia Arrests Man Plotting to Assassinate Putin Serbian authorities have reportedly arrested a man suspected of planning to assassinate Russian President Vladimir Putin during his visit to the country later this week
- Russia Ready for Constructive Dialogue with New Armenian Parliament, Government: Maria Zakharova Russia is set for constructive dialogue with the new RA parliament and government after the early parliamentary election in Armenia.
- Michael Pompeo Called on Putin and Poroshenko to Engage Directly The US Secretary of State Michael Pompeo has urged Presidents Poroshenko and Putin to engage directly to resolve the situation on the Kerch Strait accident.
- U.S. Imposes Sanctions on Russia for Nerve Agent Attack in UK A senior State Department official said it had notified the Kremlin of the sanctions earlier in the day.
- Trump National Security Team says Russia Behind Effort to Meddle in U.S. Elections U.S. President Donald Trump’s national security team said on Thursday that Russia is behind “pervasive” attempts to interfere in upcoming U.S. elections, in a rejection of denials of meddling that...
- US Secretary of State Pompeo Posts Map of Divided Turkey Many Turks took to Twitter to respond to the divided map of Turkey, highlighted as one of the country’s which has not stood against Maduro.
- Pentagon to Scrutinize Recruits with Green Cards and Other Foreign Ties Anyone identified for the screening would not be allowed to attend recruit training until they are cleared, a process that could take days for some but drag on much longer for others.
- Iran Foreign Minister Condemns US Imprisonment of Press TV Anchor Press TV has learned that she was transferred by the FBI to a detention facility in Washington, DC. The US officials have so far refused to provide any reasons for her apprehension either to her or her...
- Sanctions Relief Removes Obstacle to US-Armenia Aluminum Trade The U.S. Senate’s rejection today of a bid to block the easing of sanctions on Russian aluminum company Rusal PLC will have the practical effect of reducing pressure on an Armenian aluminum mill.
- Donald Trump is a Serial Re-Gifter of Christmas Presents He then said at one point, his dad even gave him a present that he recognized immediately because it was from him.
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Nikol Pashinyan Extends Condolences over Death of American-Armenian Philanthropist Louise Manoogian Simone
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Met with Representatives of the Armenian Community of South Ossetia
Trump Signs Directive to Create a Military Space Force
The Artsakh Revival Day is One of the Most Significant Victories of the Armenians all Over the World: Bako Sahakyan
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Masis Mayilian was Recieved by the President of South Ossetia
Italy Puts Former PM’s Family Under House Arrest
Cooperation Agreement Signed Between the Ministries of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh and the Republic of South Ossetia
Chanel Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dead Aged 85
Bako Sahakyan Attended the Conference Devoted to the 150th Anniversary of Hovhannes Toumanyan
"You'll Lose Everything." President Trump Warns Venezuelan Military to Abandon Nicolas Maduro
16 US states Sue over Trump Border Wall Emergency Declaration
Catholicos of Great House of Cilicia Aram I Arrives in Armenia
Karen Sargsyan Relieved from Position of Artsakh President’s Representative at Large
Jean-Claude Juncker: Brexit Delay Beyond EU Election is Possible
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
EU's Juncker Expects Trump to Refrain from Imposing Higher Tariffs on Cars
Azerbaijani Man Burnt the Armenian Flag in the Church Yard (video)
Erdogan to Putin: Is the Car Armored? (video)
Elderly Man in Turkey Sentenced to Read Erdogan’s Biography for Insulting Him
"I Don't Speak Armenian, but I'm Armenian": Alain Prost - Living Legend of Formula One
"I'm Armenian, but I've Never Been in my Homeland'': Anna Der-Vartanian - First Female Master Chief Petty Officer in U.S. Navy
Serj Tankian and His Wife Provided Assistance to over 200 Needy Families in Armenia
I'm Pleasantly Surprised that Armenians Haven't Destroyed Azerbaijani and Jewish Cemeteries: Lapshin Visited Armenian Yeghegis
ANCA Suggests to Rename the Washington Street in Front of the Turkish Ambassador's Residence after Henry Morgenthau
Lapshin Has Applied to Armenian Defense Ministry Asking to Allow Him Visit the Border Zone Shelled by Azerbaijan
Rhetoric around Preparing Armenian and Azerbaijani Societies for Peace Needs Transparency to Make Way for "Informed Judgements"
Turkey Recalled that Venezuela Recognized the Armenian Genocide in 2005
Nikol Pashinyan Discusses Cooperation Prospects with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, JICA and eBay Executives in Davos
Wind: 5 km/h