Erdogan: Russian S-400S Delivery May Be Brought Forward
The S-400s are not compatible with NATO systems and Washington says Turkey's purchase of them would compromise the security of F-35 fighter jets, which are built by Lockheed Martin Corp. Turkey is involved in F-35 production.
Erdogan told reporters on his plane while returning from a trip to Russia this week that he and his foreign minister were constantly being asked about the S-400 purchase and being pressured to abandon it, Jpost reports.
"We answer that 'this deal is done, everything is settled'. The delivery of the S-400 missile defence system was to be in July. Maybe it can be brought forward," Erdogan said.
- The Deep Chill in U.S.-Russian Relations is Stirring Concern The deep chill in U.S.-Russian relations is stirring concern in some quarters that Washington and Moscow are in danger of stumbling into an armed confrontation that, by mistake or miscalculation, could...
- "Following Muller Report, US to Allegedly Fix Ties With Russia," Suren Sargsyan (EXCLUSIVE) Muller probe findings regarding Russian trace in 2016 US presidential elections have been released: no evidence of Russian engagement. ”Armedia” IAA talked to Suren Sargsyan, expert of international...
- Serbia Arrests Man Plotting to Assassinate Putin Serbian authorities have reportedly arrested a man suspected of planning to assassinate Russian President Vladimir Putin during his visit to the country later this week
- Russia Ready for Constructive Dialogue with New Armenian Parliament, Government: Maria Zakharova Russia is set for constructive dialogue with the new RA parliament and government after the early parliamentary election in Armenia.
- Michael Pompeo Called on Putin and Poroshenko to Engage Directly The US Secretary of State Michael Pompeo has urged Presidents Poroshenko and Putin to engage directly to resolve the situation on the Kerch Strait accident.
- China's Got Its Own Anti-U.S. Trade War Song This privately-produced song has more than 100,000 views on WeChat and is just one of many signs of brewing anti-American sentiment on Chinese social media as trade talks falter.
- Suspension of Turkey’s NATO Membership is Not Realistic in the Near Future The US and NATO have been against the purchase of Russian S -400 "Triumph" anti-aircraft systems since December 2017, the signing of the respective Turkey-Russia agreement.
- Four Officers in Trump Motorcade Involved in Crash Four police officers traveling in President Trump’s motorcade were involved in a crash on Tuesday in Louisiana.
- Trump to Nominate Patrick Shanahan as Pentagon Chief Shanahan had been under investigation by the Pentagon inspector general for allegedly seeking preferential treatment of Boeing while at the Defense Department but he was cleared of wrongdoing in April....
- A New Version Of The Mueller Report Has Been Released This new version of the report clearly states which information was withheld because it would interfere with ongoing law enforcement proceedings, which "would disclose techniques and procedures for law...
France's Macron Urges Brexit Clarity After May Resignation
Brexit is Not a Threat to British Prosperity: Johnson
Trump Orders Intelligence Community to Cooperate with Review on Russia Probe Origins
Nikol Pashinyan: “The Military-Industrial Complex, Production Capacities, Enterprises Should Fit into the Structure of the Ministry of High-Tech Industry”
Artsakh Republic President Met with the Delegation Headed by President of the Armenian Constitutional Court
Trump Congratulates Bakhtadze on Georgia's Independence Day
Over 200 Migrants Found Trapped in House in Mexico Without Food, Water: Reports
We Want to Win it for Mkhitaryan: Mustafi Frustrated over Arsenal Team-Mate's Europa League Final Absence
Traffic Jam on Everest Creates Lethal Conditions For Climbers
PM: “Guaranteeing the preservation of national, religious minorities’ identity in Armenia is a matter of principled approach for the Government”
Turkish Constitutional Court Considers Impeding Elections for Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople to Be Violation of Religious Freedom
Artsrun Hovhannisyan on Ashot Pashinyan's Having Been Moved From Artsakh to Nubarashen
India Elections: Modi Thanks Voters For "Historic Mandate"
Armenian PM’s Spouse to Azerbaijani Reporter's Question
Guaido: We Will Not Take Part in Fake Dialogues
Theresa May Announces Resignation Amid Brexit Chaos
Ankara’s Allies Turn on Erdogan as House Committee Votes to Block F-35 Sale to Turkey
Armenian Parliament Holding Hearings on Transitional Justice
Chairman of the Supreme Court Council Gagik Harutyunyan Resigned
Serbian Defense Ministry Defense University Delegation Visited Armenia
Recognition Path of the Armenian Genocide Through 2018-2019
Nubar Pasha, Armenian, the First Prime Minister of Egypt
Anna Kazanjian Longobardo, Armenian, Designer of the American Missile Navigation System
INSIGHT From Yerevan: Turkey’s Genocide Policy
INSIGHT FROM YEREVAN: The Legal Aspects of the Armenian Genocide
Erdogan Follows the Footsteps of His Criminal Ancestors
"During its EAEU Presidency, Armenia will Make Every Effort to Back the Positive Dynamics of Integration" - Eurasian Intergovernmental Council Meets in Yerevan
Rammstein Released a New Video
Istanbul Mayor’s Office, a Matter of Life and Death For Erdogan
Armenia to Expand Cooperation with China in Forest Restoration, Environment Monitoring and Ecotourism Fields
Wind: 8 km/h