US Urges Turkey to Stop Oil Drilling Off Cyprus
The Trump administration is urging Turkey to stop oil-and-gas drilling off the coast of the divided island of Cyprus, VOA reports.
"This provocative step raises tensions in the region," the State Department said late Tuesday. "We continue to believe the island's oil-and-gas reserves, like all of its resources, should be equitably shared between both communities in the context of an overall settlement."
There has been no comment so far from Turkey which sent a drilling ship to the Mediterranean off Cyprus Monday, sparking a protest by the Greek Cypriots.
- ''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law California is home to the largest Armenian-American population in the United States.
- Saudi Arabia Sold Building Where Khashoggi was Killed: Report The building, located in the upscale Levent neighbourhood, was sold more than a month ago to an undisclosed buyer for a third of its value
- Turkish Foreign Ministry Summons Lebanese Ambassador The Foreign Ministry conveyed its concern to Lebanese envoy Gassan Muallim, saying a group of people being able to approach to the entrance gate of the consular service raises concern in terms of the security...
- Erdogan's Party Seeks Expulsion of Former PM Ahmet Davutoglu In recent months, Davutoglu has accused the AK Party of deviating from its core principles, hitting out at the government's economic record and Erdogan himself.
- Erdogan Reports Negotiations with Russia over Deliveries of Su-57 Fighter Jets Erdogan attended the MAKS-2019 air show outside Moscow together with Russian President Vladimir Putin on 27 August.
Nairi Hunanyan to Get Response Over his Parole Application Till December 1
Armenia Considers it Inappropriate to Participate in summit of Non-Aligned Movement in Baku
President of Armenia Мet with the President of Estonia
India-Armenia Pharmaceutical Business Forum-Exhibition to be Held in Yerevan
Ministry of Justice Budget Allocation Bid Discussed in Government
Erdogan Says Ready to Resume Turkey’s Operation in Syria
Tusk: No-Deal Brexit will Never Be Our Decision
Nikol Pashinyan Attended the Forest Summit: Global Action and Armenia
President of Artsakh Met with Received Rohingya People Leader Kyaw Hla Aung
Mher Markosyan - CISM World Games Bronze Medalist
Putin to Meet with Eight African Leaders on October 23, Says Aide
The OSCE Mission Conducted Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan
Erdogan Wants to Steal Part of Syrian Soil and Its Natural Resources, Assad Says
Pompeo: Trump 'Fully Prepared' to Take Military Action if Needed
Minsk Package of Measures has no Alternative for Ukraine Settlement, say Putin and Macron
Weather Forecast in Armenia
Pentagon Draws up Plans for Quick Afghanistan Withdrawal in Case Trump Blindsides Military
In Ancient Throne Ritual, Japanese Emperor Naruhito Vows to Fulfill Duty
Bolivia: Protests Mount as Electoral Body Says Evo Morales is Close to Victory
Justin Trudeau's Liberal Party Wins Canada's General Election
I've Heard about Blood-Thirsty Turks since I Was 11: Cher Reminded about Armenian Genocide and Condemned Ankara’s Operations in Syria
Citizens of Syria, Lebanon and Iraq Allowed to Obtain Armenian Passports in Their Countries Till Dec. 31
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Bako Sahakyan Receives Russia’s State Duma Member Konstantin Zatulin
ANCA thanks Kim Kardashian for raising Armenia's worldwide recognition
Kim Kardashian Baptized in Armenia's Etchmiadzin: Christian Name Heghine
''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law
Armenia’s PM Condemns Distortion of History by Azerbaijani President, Describes it As Disrespect Toward Armenia and Heads of CIS Countries
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet Again under Co-Chair Auspices before the End of the Year: OSCE MG Statement
Military Rank of Lieutenant-General Conferred to the Artsakh Defense Minister, Commander of the Defense Army
Wind: 5 km/h