Trump Considers double-Tapping Pompeo for National Security Adviser
Just one day after President Donald Trump dismissed national security adviser John Bolton, administration officials are discussing the possibility of replacing Bolton with his chief rival, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. Under this scenario, the country's top diplomat would absorb the national security adviser role and do both jobs, according to a senior administration official and a source familiar with the possibilities, CNN reports.
- Biden Tops Trump Nationwide, but Battlegrounds Tilt Trump The former vice president continues to hold healthy leads among women (55% Biden to 41% Trump) and people of color (69% Biden to 26% Trump).
- U.S. Army to Resume Large-Scale Exercise in Europe, but with Coronavirus Precautions Called Allied Spirit, the drill is connected to the scaled-down version of Defender Europe-20, a series of events that was intended to be among the largest Army training efforts on the Continent since...
- Trump Says He Had Good Call with Russia's Putin, Saudi King on Oil OPEC and its allies led by Russia agreed on Thursday to cut their oil output by more than a fifth and said they expected the United States and other producers to join in their effort to lift prices that...
- US Coronavirus Death Toll Rates Second Highest in the World: Reuters U.S. officials warned Americans to expect alarming numbers of coronavirus deaths this week, even as an influential university model on Wednesday scaled back its projected U.S. pandemic death toll by 26%...
- Trump Threatens to Hold WHO Funding: Time Trump at first announced he would be cutting off U.S. funding to the organization. But when pressed on whether it was the right time, given the current crisis, he told reporters he was only looking at...
All Airlines Certified in Armenia Are Included in List Subject to Operating Ban or Operational Restrictions within EU
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan Received President of the Football Federation of Armenia Armen Melikbekyan
PM Instructs to be Consistent in Enforcing the Restrictions set by the Commandant’s Office and Control the Organization of Mass Events
Armenia to Participate in Victory Day military Parade in Moscow
ohrab Mnatsakanyan Congratulated Masis Mayilian on his Reappointment as Foreign Minister of Artsakh
Russia not Welcome at G7, Canada's Trudeau Says
Benefactor Mikael Vardanyan Donates AMD 93mn to all Children with Disabilities of Benefit-Receiving Families in Yerevan
Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates Italian Counterpart on National Day
Asian Development Bank, Electric Networks of Armenia Sign $20mn Working Capital Support Loan
India PM Wishes Speedy Recovery to Armenian Counterpart
Armen Sarkissian Sent A Congratulatory Message To The President Of Italy
EU Army Project Lives on as Brussels Plans Eye-Watering €8 BILLION Fund
Nikol Pashinyan Had a Telephone Conversation With Alexander Lukashenko
3 COVID-19 New Cases Reported in Artsakh
CB: Central Bank of Armenia will not Publish Data of Debtors from Now On
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Spoke To UK’s Minister for European Neighborhood And The Americas
101-Year-Old Resident of Yerevan’s Nork Nursing Home Recovers from Coronavirus
Armenia Records 10009 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Rudik Hyusnunts Appointed Chief Adviser to Artsakh President
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 26 Years Have Passed
Gevorg Nalbandian: an Armenian who Wrote an Anthem for an African Country
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Murderer of Hrant Dink Ogun Samast May Be Released in Nine Months
Wind: 8 km/h