Buckingham Palace ‘Displeased’ by Cameron’s Comments about Seeking Queen’s Help during Scottish Referendum
David Cameron's revelation that he sought help from the Queen ahead of the Scottish independence vote in 2014 has caused displeasure at Buckingham Palace, a source has said.
A source told the BBC "it serves no-one's interests" for conversations between the PM and the Queen to be made public .
"It makes it very hard for the relationship to thrive," they added.
The former PM told the BBC he had asked whether the Queen could "raise an eyebrow" about the prospect of Scotland voting for independence.
The Queen later said people should "think carefully about the future".
Buckingham Palace has made no official comment on Mr Cameron's remarks.
- UK and Japan Agree Historic Free Trade Agreement But it is unclear whether the UK has won an export quota to match the one it had as a member of the EU.
- Boris Johnson Tells EU that Free Trade Deal Must be Done by 15 October In that case, Britain would be ready to find sensible accommodation with the bloc on practical issues such as flights, lorry transport or scientific cooperation, according to the excerpts.
- EU Announced Diplomatic Mission In London The EU External Action shortly after the Brexit issued a statement and announced that the EU’s diplomatic mission in London will be carried out by the EU delegation led by Ambassador diplomat Joao Vale...
- UK PM Johnson Plans 'Respectful' Brexit Celebration After three years of wrangling over whether Brexit should go ahead and how best to do it, Johnson has agreed a deal with the EU that will see Britain continue to abide by the bloc’s rules until the end...
- EU Chiefs Sign Brexit Deal ahead of Parliamentary Vote Then, on Thursday next week, diplomats from the EU member states will approve the deal in writing, ensuring Britain’s orderly departure at midnight on January 31.
Remains of Armenian SU-25 Downed by Turkey’s F-16 Fighter Published (photos)
Aurora Initiative Officials: This Adventurism of Azerbaijan is Gross Violation of International Humanitarian Law
Macron Criticises Turkey's 'Warlike' Rhetoric on Nagorno-Karabakh
PM Nikol Pashinyan Interviewed by Russian Media Representatives
“We Must Use All Means to Defend Ourselves” - Nikol Pashinyan Told The Washington Post
The Provocative Actions of the Turkish Armed Forces Hinder the Efforts of the International Community to Cease the Hostilities: Armenia's MFA
Armenia is Not Considering Deployment of Peacekeepers in Karabakh
Armenia Records 49901 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenia not Planning to Apply to CSTO Regarding Situation in Nagorno Karabakh: Armenia's PM
Pashinyan: Possibility of Moscow’s Military Interference Not Discussed With Putin
At Night two UAVs of the Opponent was Shot in the Air of Stepanakert
Turkey's Significant Role in the Crimes Committed by Azerbaijan Against the People of Artsakh is Well-Documented and Beyond any Doubt: Artsakh MFA
Nikol Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with Vladimir Putin
Azerbaijan Is Expanding Geography of Hostilities to Territory of Armenia with Active Support of Turkey: Pashinyan
Turkish F-16 Shoots Down Armenian Jet in Armenian Airspace
Erdogan and Turkey Have Been the Most Destabilizing Factor in This Entire Situation: Armenia's FM
Adversary Targets Vardenis, Mets Masrik Community and other Town in Armenia's Gegharkunik Region
In the past three hours the enemy has lost 12 tanks: Shushan Stepanyan
Tehran: Iran, Russia and Turkey Can Help Baku and Yerevan Find Peaceful Solution
Artak Beglaryan Met with the Head of ICRC Mission in Nagorno-Karabakh Bertrand Lamon
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Ancient Armenian Fortress Surfaces from under Lake Van
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Azerbaijani Side Launches New Fortification Works on the Border, Armenian Side Suspends such Activities
Armenia, Artsakh ex-President Kocharyan: Nagorno-Karabakh Republic Has Never Been Part of Independent Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Invited the Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan to Meet Individually
Wind: 6 km/h