Ireland Will Hold General Election On February 8
Ireland will hold a general election on Saturday February 8, 2020, Taoiseach Leo Varadkar has confirmed, Euronews reports.
In a statement, the Irish prime minister - who has led a minority government since 2017 - said that he would ask the Irish president, Michael Higgins, to dissolve parliament on January 14.
Varadkar later posted a video on Twitter outlining what he sees as his achievements in power.
"We've made some good progress since I've become (prime minister)" he said. "But I know it's not enough, and we want to do much more.''
- European Commission: Von der Leyen's New Team Confirmed by European Parliament Incumbent Jean-Claude Juncker tweeted his congratulations.
- The EU Council Approved EU budget The EU Council approved Monday a draft EU budget with expenditures of € 168.7 billion, which is 1.5% higher than the 2019 budget, said in a statement issued on Monday by the Council of the EU, TASS reported.
- Eurozone Economy Faces More "Prolonged Sag", Mario Draghi Warns Mr Draghi’s comments came after a key survey of business executives showed that the eurozone’s economy was close to stalling, dragged down by a steep drop in German manufacturing activity. The new...
- US Hits EU With Ultimatum US officials warned their EU counterparts that they may be left alone in the face of threats, supposedly including Russia, if Brussels rejected the US defence companies' participation in the creation of...
- Azerbaijan And European Union at Odds Azerbaijan does not succeed in enshrining the desired wording in its documents with the European Union.
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
First Flow of Armenian Citizens Returns from Iran by Special Flight
Euro Zone Governments Should Use Budget Measures to Support Growth: Lagarde
Facebook to Ban Misleading Ads About Coronavirus
Bako Sahakyan Visited the Artsakh Republic Defense Ministry
Georgian Defense Minister Will Arrive in Armenia on Official Visit
Armenian Ambassador to Iran Urges not to Spread Panic Over Coronavirus Outbreak
Armenian, Cuban FMs Met in Geneva
12 New Flights from Europe to Armenia to Launch in 2020
Pope Expresses Closeness to Those Affected by Coronavirus
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Armenia FM in Geneva, Meets with Greece Counterpart
Armenian FM holds Phone Call with Top EU Official
San Francisco Declares Local Emergency Amid Coronavirus
YES Group Will Start Active Campaigning On March 2
Trump Extended For a Year Sanctions Against Russia
The First Case of Coronavirus in Brazil Confirmed
The Newly Appointed Ambassador of Canada Presented the Copy of Her Credentials to the Deputy Foreign Minister of Armenia
The People of Karabakh Have the Right to Freely Determine Their Political Status without Limitations: Armenia's FM
Trump Offers to Mediate Between India And Pakistan
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
The Jewish Press: Turkey Working to Take Over Armenian Quarter in Jerusalem’s Old City
The people of Artsakh have never participated in the elections of Azerbaijan either now, or throughout the entire history of the Republic of Azerbaijan: Anna Naghdalyan
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
Garbis Zakaryan - Turkey's First Professional Boxer
Nikol Pashinyan Made A Motion To Grant Armenian Citizenship To A 105-Year Old Italian-Armenian
‘That Day Solidified Our Unity’: Congratulatory Message of President Armen Sarkissian on the Occasion of Artsakh’s Revival Day
Wind: 5 km/h