'Will not Pass': Palestinian Leader Abbas Rejects Trump's Plan
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has pledged that the Middle East plan unveiled by US President Donald Trump will "not pass" as it aims to end the Palestinian cause, Al-Jazeera reports.
"After the nonsense that we heard today, we say a thousand no's to the 'Deal of The Century'," Abbas said on Tuesday at a news conference in the occupied West Bank city of Ramallah.
He said the Palestinians remain committed to ending the Israeli occupation and establishing a state with its capital in East Jerusalem.
Abbas held an emergency meeting with other Palestinian factions, including Hamas, to discuss a unified response to the plan.
Abbas rejected the deal before it was announced saying the US was hopelessly biased towards Israel.
- Israeli Aircraft Strike in Gaza The airstrikes came in retaliation after 13 rocket launches from the Gaza Strip into Israeli territory were identified earlier in the morning, eight of which were intercepted by the Iron Dome missile defense...
- Israel Eases Restrictions on Gaza The sources said that Israel allowed scores of trucks loaded with goods and fuel tankers to enter through the crossing and ship their loads into Gaza after closing the crossing for 20 days.
- Israel Strikes Hamas Targets in Gaza The Israeli military force noted that targets included "weapons and underground infrastructure" belonging to Hamas.
- Trump Says will Release Middle East Peace Plan by Tuesday Speaking to reporters on Air Force One en route to Miami for a political event, Trump said Palestinians might react negatively to his plan at first, but that it would benefit them.
- Benjamin Netanyahu Rushed Offstage as Rocket Fired from Gaza into Israel (video) Meanwhile, the Israeli military confirmed that the Iron Dome missile defense system intercepted one rocket fired from the Strip.
Comment of the Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the Statement of the President of Azerbaijan During the Founding Ceremony of the Offshore Operations
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
A Package Containing the Poison Ricin and Addressed to Trump Intercepted by Law Enforcement
Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan’s Interview to the "Sky News Arabic"
TikTok Sues Trump Administration to Block U.S. Ban
Aurora helps enhance the international standing of Armenia and the Armenian people. Nikol Pashinyan
Armenia Records 47431 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Open Only for Trucks
Aliyev Says Talks on Karabakh Settlement Actually Stopped
Interview of Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan to "Al-Akhbar" Newspaper
Azerbaijan Violates Artsakh Ceasefire 295 Times in One Week
PM’s spouse Anna Hakobyan Organizes Voluntary Basic Military Training for Young Women
Amal Clooney Quits UK Envoy Role over "Lamentable" Brexit Bill
Seven New Cases of Coronavirus Reported in Artsakh
Boris Johnson Says UK "Now Seeing Second Coronavirus Wave Coming in"
Artsakh National Assembly to Move from Stepanakert to Shushi in 2022
244 New Cases of COVID-19 Confirmed in Armenia
Russia's Ambassador on Russian-Armenian Relations
Armenian Embassy Officially Inaugurated in Tel Aviv
Warsaw Stock Exchange Intends to Take Over the Armenia Securities Exchange
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the Violation of the Rights of the Officer Gurgen Alaverdyan who Appeared Under the Azerbaijani Jurisdiction
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Iran to Hold Presidential Elections on June 18, 2021
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Internal Investigation to Be Carried Out over the Case of Disoriented Armenian Officer: MOD Spokesperson
Armenia Joined International Religious Freedom Alliance’s COVID-19 and Religious Minorities Pandemic Statement
The Government of Artsakh Also Contributes to the Preservation of the Armenian Community of Lebanon. President Harutyunyan Convoked a Consultation
Constitutional Reforms Concept to Include Creation of Supreme Court
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Wind: 19 km/h