33 Turkish Soldiers Were Killed In Idlib
At least 33 Turkish soldiers have been killed in an air strike by Syrian government forces in north-west Syria, a senior Turkish official has said, BBC reports.
More were hurt in Idlib province, said Rahmi Dogan, the governor of Turkey's Hatay province.
Turkey retaliated by attacking Syrian government targets.
Russia, Syria's key military ally, said the Turkish troops had been operating alongside jihadist fighters when they were attacked by Syrian forces.
- Russia, Turkey Conduct Third Joint Patrol in Idlib The first joint Russian-Turkish patrol of the M4 highway section in the Idlib de-escalation zone took place on March 15.
- Russian Military Delegation To Arrive In Ankara On March 10 Russian military delegation will arrive in Ankara on March 10 to discuss joint patrols in Syria’s Idlib, RIA Novosti reports.
- US Welcomes Russian-Turkish Ceasefire In Idlib The United States is encouraged by reports of a Russian-Turkish ceasefire in Syria's Idlib province, a spokesperson for the US Department of State told on Thursday
- The Ceasefire In Idlib Is Being Observed The ceasefire in Syria’s Idlib that was agreed by Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan and Russian President Vladimir Putin is being observed and the situation on the ground is calm, Russia’s RIA news...
- MFAs Of Russia And Iran Discussed The Situation In Idlib Iranian and Russian Foreign Ministers Mohammad Javad Zarif and Sergey Lavrov held telephone conversations, during which they also discussed the spread of coronavirus infection COVID-19, the situation in...
Putin and Trump Discussed G7 Summit, Oil Markets in Call
Georgia Won't Open Borders for Armenian Tourists
Georgia’s PM Congratulates Prime Minister Pashinyan on Birthday
Armenian Armed Forces Only Respond to Provocations by the Adversary - Defense Ministry
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan Received Samvel Babayan
President Armen Sarkissian Congratulated Nikol Pashinian on the Occasion of His Birth Anniversary
President of Artsakh Receives Delegation of Electric Networks of Armenia CJSC
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia: SRC Carries out Strengthened Control over Export of Certain Agricultural and Medical Goods
Pashinyan and Putin Discuss Coronavirus Situation Over Phone
Artsakh President Appointed Ministers
Mikhail Mishustin Sends Birthday Greetings to Nikol Pashinyan
Ombudsman Tatoyan Offers Congratulations on Children’s Day
Armenia Central Bank, Alliance for Financial Inclusion Organize Experts Group on Financial Inclusion Policy Meeting
Armenian PM and his Family Test Positive for Novel Coronavirus
Vladimir Putin Sends Birthday Greetings to Nikol Pashinyan
Armenian Parliament Approves Bill on Creating New Patrol Service at First Hearing
President of Artsakh Congratulates Armenia’s PM on Birthday
President of Artsakh Addresses Congratulatory Message on Children’s Day
Armenia Records 9492 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Armenian Values and Upbringing Always Helped Me: Paul Ignatius, Former US Navy Minister
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 26 Years Have Passed
Gevorg Nalbandian: an Armenian who Wrote an Anthem for an African Country
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Wind: 7 km/h