The Ceasefire In Idlib Is Being Observed
The ceasefire in Syria’s Idlib that was agreed by Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan and Russian President Vladimir Putin is being observed and the situation on the ground is calm, Russia’s RIA news agency cited a military source as saying on Friday, Reuters reports.
Putin and Erdogan held lengthy talks in Moscow on Thursday and said they had agreed a ceasefire deal in the region to contain a conflict which has displaced nearly a million people in three months.
- Syria: Assad's Baath Party Wins Majority in Parliamentary Polls More than 7,000 polling stations were set up across government-controlled parts of the country. Voting also took place in former opposition-held areas for the time since government forces retook much of...
- Russia, China Veto U.N. Approval of Aid Deliveries to Syria from Turkey The Security Council will now vote on a rival Russian text that would only approve one Turkish crossing for aid access for six months. During the coronavirus pandemic the council has been operating virtually,...
- Russia, Turkey Conduct Third Joint Patrol in Idlib The first joint Russian-Turkish patrol of the M4 highway section in the Idlib de-escalation zone took place on March 15.
- Russian Military Delegation To Arrive In Ankara On March 10 Russian military delegation will arrive in Ankara on March 10 to discuss joint patrols in Syria’s Idlib, RIA Novosti reports.
- US Welcomes Russian-Turkish Ceasefire In Idlib The United States is encouraged by reports of a Russian-Turkish ceasefire in Syria's Idlib province, a spokesperson for the US Department of State told on Thursday
Artsakh's Army Improves Positions in Berdzor Direction
Sergey Lavrov and Jean-Yves Le Drian Discussed the Situation in Nagorno Karabakh
False Allegations of Turkish Defense Ministry Reflect the Dishonorable Nature of the Military-Political Leadership of Turkey: Armenia's MFA Spokesperson
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Create Bases for Terrorists, which Is of Serious Danger for the Whole Region
Bombing of Stepanakert Maternity Hospital Is Challange for Entire Civilized World: Artsakh's President
Turkish Bayraktars Carry Out Reconnaissance Flights Near Armenia Every Day
Statement of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the shelling of Artsakh’s Capital Stepanakert and City of Shushi by Azerbaijan
Armenian Response to the Bombing of the Stepanakert Hospital
Artsakh Ombudsman: Azerbaijani Armed Forces Struck More Than 15 Times on Different Parts of the Capital Stepanakert and Shushi Town
Continuing Hostilities in Karabakh Raise Concern and Regret – Peskov
Azerbaijani Forces Target Stepanakert's Maternity Hospital
The Condition of Armenian hit by Turk National with Hammer in France is Grave (video)
Armenia’s Security Council Secretary Received the Ambassador of France to Armenia
Azerbaijan’s Statement About Barda’s Shelling from Smerch MLRS by Armenian Armed Forces False: Shushan Stepanyan
Armenian President Congratulates Czech Counterpart on Statehood Day
Karabakh’s Defense Army Reports About 59 New Casualties, Total Number of Deceased Armenian Servicemen Reaches 1,068
Azerbaijan Fires a Missile from Smerch MRLS in the Direction of Artsakh's Capital Stepanakert
Peaceful Armenian Demonstration in France Attacked by Knife, Hammer-Wielding Turkish Nationals
Shushi Shelled from Smerch MRLS, Casualties Reported
Zarif: Presence of Terrorists in Region Intolerable for Iran
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
Kim Kardashian donates 1 million USD to "Hayastan" All Armenian Fund
Despite Your Best Efforts, Turkey, Azerbaijan... We Will Never Be Annihilated: Alexis Ohanian
Artsrun Hovhannisyan Presented Interactive Map of Military Actions (video)
Armen Knyazyan is Awarded with the Highest title of the "Hero of Artsakh"
We Hope Armenians Will Be Able to Defend Against what Azerbaijanis are Doing – Pompeo
Alexis Ohanian Calls on US to Stand Up to Dictators in Azerbaijan and Turkey and Rebuke Their Attacks on Armenians
Experts of the Human Rights Defender’s Office Have Identified Location and Time of Azerbaijani Criminal Ativities Towards Armenian Prisoners of War
Emmanuel Macron Proposes New Talks on Nagorno-Karabakh
Wind: 7 km/h