Nazarbayev: 2015 is a Year of Great Risk and Challenge for EEU
On Friday presidents of Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan met in Astana to talk around issues on the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU), RIA Novosti reports
Vladimir Putin, Alexander Lukashenko and Nursultan Nazarbayev discussed current international situation, particularly, around Ukraine, the issues of crisis affecting the development of the EEU and sanctions against Russia that also negatively impact on both the Union and its member states, Reuters reports.
"2015 is a year of great risk and challenge for the Eurasian Economic Union. The Ukranian crisis through which the sanctions flow, affects Russia and our states," - Nazarbayev said during the meeting, Izvestia.ru quotes his words.
According to the source, as a result of the meeting the heads of Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan noted about further steps within the EEU such as the adoption of a new customs code, formation of a common gas, oil and oil-products market as well as the possible perspective of the formation of a currency union. Also, according to Nazarbayev they "agreed to jointly develop trade, economic and investment cooperation, as well as assign the governments to address the raising issues".
- Russian Parliament Backs Changes In Constitution Constitutional changes allowing Vladimir Putin to run for president again in 2024 sailed through Russia’s lower house of parliament on Wednesday, opening the way for him to potentially stay in power...
- Russian Government Resigns President Vladimir Putin thanked Dmitry Medvedev’s government for its work.
- Former Moscow Mayor Yury Luzhkov Dies Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow, has died Tuesday at age 83, a source close to him told Interfax.
- House Majority Leader Hoyer Statement on Protests in Moscow I call on the Russian authorities to release political prisoners.
- Trump Says He will Meet Russia’s Putin at G-20 Summit Next Week In an interview on Fox News, Trump said he would hold meetings with Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping. Trump confirmed earlier this week he would be meeting with Xi.
- Tokayev Sworn in As Kazakhstan’s President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev took the oath of office as Kazakhstan’s president at a ceremony in the Independence Palace in the capital Nur-Sultan on Wednesday.
- Kazakhstan to Hold Early Presidential Election on June 9 Interim president, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, calls a snap election, citing the need to eliminate political uncertainty.
- Nazarbayev's Resignation to Improve Kazakhstan's Image: Marat Shibutov, Political Scientist (EXCLUSIVE) Kazakh political scientist Marat Shibutov, in an interview with "Armedia" IAA comments on Nursultan Nazarbayev’s resignation.
- More than 40 Countries Cooperate with Eurasian Economic Union 2017 was successful. Trade turnover between our countries grew 27%. We see great interest towards our union, today more than 40 countries are cooperating with us.
- Karen Karapetyan Receives Kazakhstan Ambassador The Premier highlighted the diversification of bilateral economic cooperation, stressing that the current level of bilateral trade turnover does not correspond to the existing potential.
Ararat Mirzoyan Has Private Talk with President of National Assembly of Artsakh
Chair of Artsakh NA Standing Committee on State and Legal Affairs Emphasized the strengthening of the Inter-Committee Ties with Armenia's NA
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Spanish Senate Ratifies Armenia-EU CEPA
"Aurora" to Kick off a Global Series of Events on October 19 in New York City
Trump Declines to Commit to a Peaceful Transition of Power after Election
EU Believes Lukashenko’s Inauguration Lacks Legitimacy
Biden leads Trump by 10 points nationally in new pair of polls
Coronavirus Situation Worsens in Armenia, Says PM
Artsakh Confirms 9 New Cases of COVID-19 in Past 24 Hours
Israel Tightens Coronavirus Restrictions as Cases Continue to Surge
Trudeau: Canada Already in Second Wave of Coronavirus
Armenia Records 48251 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Obama Shares His Phone Number
Armenia’s New Ambassador to Bulgaria Presents Credentials to President Rumen Radev
Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA
Military Exercises "Shant-2020" To Be Held On November 16-20 In Armenia
Armen Sarkissian: Armenia and China Have Great Potential for Cooperation
US-Based SADA Systems Plans to Establish Global Center for Technological Solutions in Armenia
Weather forecast in Armenia
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the Violation of the Rights of the Officer Gurgen Alaverdyan who Appeared Under the Azerbaijani Jurisdiction
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Ancient Armenian Fortress Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia Joined International Religious Freedom Alliance’s COVID-19 and Religious Minorities Pandemic Statement
The Government of Artsakh Also Contributes to the Preservation of the Armenian Community of Lebanon. President Harutyunyan Convoked a Consultation
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Internal investigation Will Reveal All Circumstances of Disappearance of the Armenian Officer - Defense Minister
Azerbaijani Side Launches New Fortification Works on the Border, Armenian Side Suspends such Activities
Wind: 4 km/h