Putin: Terrorists Use Middle East and North Africa to Destabilize other Countries
During a security session with the special services from the
"Growing terrorist activity and the merging of radical groups with transnational organized crime present a particular danger today. The situation in the Middle East and
- Pompeo: US "Will Continue to Lead" Fight Against Islamic State "The United States will continue to lead the coalition and the world on this essential security effort," Pompeo said as he opened a day of talks in Washington.
- Turkish Police Detain 7 Over ISIS Links One suspect is believed to be responsible for ISIS training camps that train some 2000 foreign militants per year, the daily said citing a statement by Turkey's interior ministry.
- Pentagon Chief Urges Turkey to Stay Focused on Fighting Islamic State Relations between the United States and Turkey, allies within the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, have become frayed by their diverging interests in the Syrian civil war.
- US Will Maintain Military Presence in Syria after the Defeat of IS "We cannot make the same mistakes that were made in 2011," Tillerson said to an audience that included former Secretaries of State Condoleezza Rice and George Shultz, noting that the Islamic State and...
- Isis Use of Hobby Drones as Weapons Tests Chinese Makers The first X-8 in a conflict zone was spotted in 2015 by Kurdish forces near the Mosul Dam in Iraq, while in October 2016 a bomb-laden X-8 killed two Kurdish soldiers and injured two French commandos in...
- Turkey Begins Deportation Of Captive Foreign Islamic State Terrorists To Their Home Countries The issue of the handling of Daesh/ISIS members and their families detained in Syria -- including foreign members of the terror group -- has been controversial, with Turkey arguing foreign-born terrorists...
- US Knows 'Almost Nothing' about New ISIS Leader The announcement of the new leader came in an audio message released last week by a new ISIS spokesperson, after Abu Hassan al-Muhajir, the spokesperson and right-hand man to Baghdadi, was also killed,...
- Erdogan Says Turkey has Captured Baghdadi's Wife A senior Turkish official said earlier this week that Turkey had captured Baghdadi’s sister, her husband and daughter.
- Newsweek Reveals Name of Likely Successor to Dead Islamic State Group’s Leader Abdullah Qardash, sometimes spelled Kardesh and also known as Hajji Abdullah al-Afari, was said to have been nominated by Baghdadi in August to run the group's "Muslim affairs" in a widely-circulated statement...
- Trump: ISIS is 'Totally under control' Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan agreed to a 120-hour ceasefire in northern Syria following a meeting with US Vice President Mike Pence.
Armenia's Defense Minister Visited Military Hospital
German KfW Bank, Armenian Cenbank sign €60,000,000 Loan Deals
Armenia Considers the Agreement With the EU as a True Blueprint for Reforms: Mogerini
Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia, United States Discuss Recent NK Talks
Karabakh MOD: Azerbaijan Armed Forces Fired About 1,000 Shots in Passing Week
Russian Foreign Minister to Meet with Pompeo in DC Next Week
Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass
Armenia PM Visits Epicenter Spitak Town (Video)
Trump Calls for World Bank to Stop Loaning to China
Armenia Deputy FM Receives Guatemalan Delegation
Gabriel Sargissian Wins European Rapid Chess Championship 2019
Armenia Remembers Victims of 1988 Earthquake
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan Attended Concert Dedicated to 91st Anniversary of Hovhannes Chekijian
Angela Merkel Visits Auschwitz for the First Time as Germany's Chancellor
Government Continues Discussing Public Agencies’ Budget Requests
We're Acquiring New Weapons: Armenia’s Deputy Defense Minister
Armenian Military Will Have Special Army Sports Club for Distinguished Athlete Conscripts
Mistake Has Occurred while Publishing the Translation of the Text: Armenia's MFA
Unprecedented New Year and Christmas Celebrations Expected in Yerevan: Municipality of Yerevan
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Pope Francis Refers to Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border around 140 Times in One Week
Colonel Arayik Grigoryan Appointed Frst Deputy Director of the Artsakh Republic National Security Service
Wind: 4 km/h