Norwegian Police Uncovered Terrorist Symbols on Migrants’ Phones
On migrants’ phones Norwegian police have uncovered terrorist symbols and materials such as execution videos, images of people holding severed heads and other body parts, pictures of dead children and other possible victims of war crimes, as well as flags and symbols of the Islamic State and the Nusra Front, Sputnik News reports, referring to Norway's VG newspaper.
The country's Police Security Service has been forced by the surge of refugees over the past few months to establish a special unit handling issues connected with the migrants.
According to the head of the unit Erik Haugland, because of the impossibility of investigating the asylum seekers' backgrounds Norwegian authorities face challenges. "We can't contact countries such as
He also noted that photos and videos of crimes may have been taken as facts of atrocities, or in order to ensure own safety the asylum seekers may have decided to carry symbols of groups controlling areas through which they had to pass to escape.
- Turkey Begins Deportation Of Captive Foreign Islamic State Terrorists To Their Home Countries The issue of the handling of Daesh/ISIS members and their families detained in Syria -- including foreign members of the terror group -- has been controversial, with Turkey arguing foreign-born terrorists...
- US Knows 'Almost Nothing' about New ISIS Leader The announcement of the new leader came in an audio message released last week by a new ISIS spokesperson, after Abu Hassan al-Muhajir, the spokesperson and right-hand man to Baghdadi, was also killed,...
- Erdogan Says Turkey has Captured Baghdadi's Wife A senior Turkish official said earlier this week that Turkey had captured Baghdadi’s sister, her husband and daughter.
- Newsweek Reveals Name of Likely Successor to Dead Islamic State Group’s Leader Abdullah Qardash, sometimes spelled Kardesh and also known as Hajji Abdullah al-Afari, was said to have been nominated by Baghdadi in August to run the group's "Muslim affairs" in a widely-circulated statement...
- Trump: ISIS is 'Totally under control' Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan agreed to a 120-hour ceasefire in northern Syria following a meeting with US Vice President Mike Pence.
Memorandum of the Artsakh Republic Foreign Ministry Disseminated in the UN
Senators Menendez and Cruz Call for Senate Adoption of Armenian Genocide Resolution
The Ministry of Culture of Poland Awarded Medal to General Producer of Armenian National Philharmonic Orchestra
Pompeo Urges Iranian Protesters To Submit Videos, Photos To Document ‘Abuses’
The Visa Free Regime Between Armenia and China Will Be Adopted in December
Senator David Purdue Blocks Armenian Genocide Resolution
Meeting Held Between the Armenian Prime Minister and the President of the Italian Senate
Serzh Sargsyan Attends EPP Summit in Zagreb
PM Introduces Armenia’s Investment Opportunities to Italian Business Community
Our Government Implements an Open-Door Policy Towards Foreign Investments: Armenia's PM
Armenia Elected as a Member of the Council of the UNESCO International Bureau of Education
Armenia's Prime Minister Arrives in Rome
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Junior Diplomats of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia
Speaker of RA National Assembly Ararat Mirzoyan Meets with Speaker of RF Federation Council Valentina Matviyenko
Artsakh President Met a Group of Students From the Diplomatic School Under the RA Foreign Ministry
The President of Armenian Football Federation Resigns From Office
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan Visit Catholic Cathedral in Milan (PHOTOS)
Vladimir Putin Will Meet with Mehriban Aliyeva
Armenian PM’s Spokesperson Comments on Incident in Milan Involving Azerbaijani "Blogger"
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
I Cannot Stop Cursing the Genocide Committed against Armenians: Fethullah Gulen's Letter Addressed to the Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople Was Found
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Armenian Genocide Resolution scheduled for a vote in US House of Representatives
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Kim Kardashian Expects US House of Representatives Would Recognize Armenian Genocide
Only Turkish parliament can heal Armenian people’s wounds, says Garo Paylan
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Reception at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia to the USA in Honor of the Artsakh Republic Delegation
Nikol Pashinyan: “Making Real Changes for the Sake of Humans, the State and the Church Has Been My Mission”
Wind: 6 km/h