"Caliphate" of the Islamic State Created in the Philippines
Militants of four extremist groups in the Philippines have announced about the creation of a "Caliphate" of the Islamic State in Mindanao province, TASS reports referring to the Australian newspaper Australian, according to which the militants swore allegiance to the leader of the IS in Syria and Iraq Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
The head of the "Vilaet" of the "Caliphate" will be one of the leaders of the terrorist group "Abu Sayyaf" Isnilon Hapilon.
According to the Austrian expert Greg Burton, the events in the Philippines indicate a change in the strategy of IS militants. "Realizing that in Syria and Iraq a prolonged struggle is waiting, they are searching for alternative territories for their activities," the expert said.
- Libyan National Army Claims It Possesses Evidence of Turkey Supporting Daesh Turkey is one of the countries supporting terrorism around the world.
- US Giving Daesh Safe Passage in East Syria under Gold Deal: Local Sources Information suggest that the US forces in the Syrian al-Jazeera area made a deal with Daesh terrorists, by which Washington gets tens of tons of gold that the terror organization had stolen in exchange...
- Trump Says 'Erdogan Can Eradicate' any IS Group Left in Syria US President Donald Trump said his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan assured him that any remaining of Islamic State group fighters in Syria will be eliminated.
- US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan “We must ensure terrorists can never use Afghanistan as a safe haven,” Miller told officials at the ceremony, according to Stars and Stripes.
- Pentagon Chief Urges Turkey to Stay Focused on Fighting Islamic State Relations between the United States and Turkey, allies within the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, have become frayed by their diverging interests in the Syrian civil war.
Government Sets up Terms and Conditions for Affordable Long-Term Mortgage Lending for Contract Servicemen
Kosovo Lawmakers Dissolve Parliament
Davit Babayan about Ara Papyan's Statement on Artsakh and Amulsar
NKR President Bako Sahakyan Participated at the Solemn Ceremony of Founding the Artsakh Affiliate of the Armenian General Gymnastic Union.
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Sinquefield Cup: Aronyan Shares Point with Shakhriyar Mamedyarov
“It’ll happen when it happens” – Armenian FM on potential Trump-Pashinyan meeting
Negotiations with Azerbaijan Continue: Armenia’s FM
Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan Convened a Working Consultation
Venice Commission Ready to Provide Advisory Opinion to Armenian Constitutional Court on Kocharyan
''The Return of Occupied Crimea'': Zelensky Announced Conditions for the Return of Russian to the G8
“We’ll See” if Kim Jong Un will Give Up His Nuclear Weapons: U.S. Defense Chief
3.7 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Artsakh
Armenia Apprehends Two Internationally Wanted Indian Terror Suspects
The Volunteer National Review of the Republic of Artsakh is Disseminated in the UN
President Bako Sahakyan Met with a Group of Representatives of the Artsakh Republic Ministry of Finance
Alexander Lukashenko Has Congratulated Armenian Apostolic Church Leader on his Birthday
“We Consider you the Friend of Democracy in Armenia" - PM Holds Farewell Meeting with Piotr Switalski
The Government Dismisses the Mayors, then Beats the Deputies Elected by the People: Garo Paylan
Artsakh Republic President Handed in the ''Anania Shirakatsi'' Medal to Famed Geologist from Russia Sergey Vardanyan
“Our Goal is to Make the Startup a Dominant Mindset in Armenia” - PM Meets with Sevan Startup Summit-2009 Participants (PHOTOS)
Trump Administration Attacks U.S. Aid Program to Artsakh
Armenian Killed in Aleppo
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Met with Prime Minister of the Australian State of New South Wales Gladys Berejiklian
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border More than 900 Times
Our Strength Comes From our Ideas, Country’s Leaders and Country’s Rating: Security Council Secretary
In Uruguay Garo Paylan Together with His Party Colleague Paid Tribute to the Memory of the Victims of the Armenian Genocide
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Delivered a Speech at the Meeting with the Armenian Community of Australia
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border more than 65 Times
Environmentalists conduct protest action in front of government building against Amulsar exploitation
Wind: 18 km/h