Syrian Forces Destroyed IS Strongholds in Damascus
With the help of Syrian air force, the country's army and the National Defense Forces were able to destroy a large number of Islamic militant strongholds to the east of
According to sources, the Syrian warplanes mainly destroyed the militants' positions in the towns of Hazarma, al-Nashabiyah and Hosh al-Farah on Sunday, said.
- Libyan National Army Claims It Possesses Evidence of Turkey Supporting Daesh Turkey is one of the countries supporting terrorism around the world.
- US Giving Daesh Safe Passage in East Syria under Gold Deal: Local Sources Information suggest that the US forces in the Syrian al-Jazeera area made a deal with Daesh terrorists, by which Washington gets tens of tons of gold that the terror organization had stolen in exchange...
- Trump Says 'Erdogan Can Eradicate' any IS Group Left in Syria US President Donald Trump said his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan assured him that any remaining of Islamic State group fighters in Syria will be eliminated.
- US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan “We must ensure terrorists can never use Afghanistan as a safe haven,” Miller told officials at the ceremony, according to Stars and Stripes.
- Pentagon Chief Urges Turkey to Stay Focused on Fighting Islamic State Relations between the United States and Turkey, allies within the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, have become frayed by their diverging interests in the Syrian civil war.
- Syrian Troops Continue Push Into Jihadist Stronghold of Idlib Syrian troops captured the town of Qalaat al-Madiq on Thursday as they continued a push into a remaining rebel-held enclave located in Idlib province. The UN Security Council will hold a closed-door meeting...
- Why Iran Supports Turkey, Or the Regional Puzzle in Syria Interestingly, Iran joined this operation: this is the first Turkish-Iranian joint operation against the PKK. Turkey announced a joint operation with Iran against the PKK on the eve of the general elections...
- Withdrawal Of US Forces In Syria May Begin In "Weeks" Gen. Joseph Votel, the head of U.S. Central Command, temporarily moved additional security and logistics forces into Syria to prepare for the eventual withdrawal of the more than 2,000 American troops...
- Armenian Specialists Have Arrived in Syria The group consists of 83 members, among them de-mining specialists and doctors.
- U.S. Military Sets April Target Date for Leaving Syria With U.S.-backed fighters poised to seize the final Syrian sanctuaries held by Islamic State in the coming days, the U.S. military is turning its attention toward a withdrawal of forces in the coming weeks.
Two Candidates For Algeria Presidential Poll
Armenia FM Receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs (PHOTOS)
Lithuania's Nauseda Wins Presidential Election
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
N. Korean Foreign Ministry Defends Missile Tests, Condemns “War-Fanatic” Bolton
Libya’s Haftar Says to Fight Until Tripoli Militias Defeated
Melania Trump Stuns in a White Midi Dress in Japan (PHOTOS)
Tens of Thousands of Anti-Netanyahu Israelis Protest in Tel Aviv
French Police Detain Suspect in Lyon Blast
Our Plans Will Target Reinforcement of Civil Society And Its Role: Naira Karapetyan, Director of ''European Integration'' NGO
Tsipras Calls For Early Parliamentary Elections in Greece
"My Step For Syunik Province" Business Forum Kicks off in Armenia's Tatev Village
UEFA Rules Block Arsenal's Plans to Show Support For Henrikh Mkhitaryan During the Europa League Final
"Armenians Have a Dream of a Complete And United Homeland:" Aram I, Catholicos of the Great House of Cilicia
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan received China’s Minister of Foreign Affairs and State Councilor Wang Yi.
New Church Attack in Burkina Faso
European Elections 2019: Power Blocs Lose Grip on Parliament
Trump Says He Backs Japan's Efforts to Talk With Iran
President of Armenia Congratulated President of Georgia
Ambassador Switalski Attended Nordic Walking in Yerevan
Nubar Pasha, Armenian, the First Prime Minister of Egypt
Anna Kazanjian Longobardo, Armenian, Designer of the American Missile Navigation System
INSIGHT From Yerevan: Turkey’s Genocide Policy
Erdogan Follows the Footsteps of His Criminal Ancestors
"During its EAEU Presidency, Armenia will Make Every Effort to Back the Positive Dynamics of Integration" - Eurasian Intergovernmental Council Meets in Yerevan
Liberation of Shushi: The Turning Point of the “Wedding in the Mountains”
Istanbul Mayor’s Office, a Matter of Life and Death For Erdogan
Risky-For-Us Issues Discussed at EEU Inter-Governmental Board Session
Saudi Ambassador to US Promises to Uphold Resolution Recognizing Armenian Genocide
Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 25 Years Have Passed
Wind: 6 km/h