Iran Supports Iraq's Operation in Mosul
The Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman says the Islamic Republic supports the Iraqi government in its fight against terrorism amid an offensive to drive out Daesh terrorists from Iraq’s northern city of Mosul, Iran Daily informs.
"We support any campaign by the Iraqi government against terrorists to drive them out from the country and as we have repeatedly announced, we will stand by the Iraqi government and nation until Iraq’s full liberation [from terrorists] and the establishment of stability in the country," Bahram Qassemi said.
- Isis Founding Member Confirmed by Spies as Group's New Leader He is also known by the nom de guerre Haji Abdullah, and in some circles as Abdullah Qardash – although Iraqi officials suggest the latter was a separate Isis figure who died two years ago.
- Turkey Begins Deportation Of Captive Foreign Islamic State Terrorists To Their Home Countries The issue of the handling of Daesh/ISIS members and their families detained in Syria -- including foreign members of the terror group -- has been controversial, with Turkey arguing foreign-born terrorists...
- US Knows 'Almost Nothing' about New ISIS Leader The announcement of the new leader came in an audio message released last week by a new ISIS spokesperson, after Abu Hassan al-Muhajir, the spokesperson and right-hand man to Baghdadi, was also killed,...
- Erdogan Says Turkey has Captured Baghdadi's Wife A senior Turkish official said earlier this week that Turkey had captured Baghdadi’s sister, her husband and daughter.
- Newsweek Reveals Name of Likely Successor to Dead Islamic State Group’s Leader Abdullah Qardash, sometimes spelled Kardesh and also known as Hajji Abdullah al-Afari, was said to have been nominated by Baghdadi in August to run the group's "Muslim affairs" in a widely-circulated statement...
- Trump to Announce Further Reduction in US Troops in Iraq A US official, speaking on condition of anonymity, told Reuters news agency in August that the country expected to reduce the number of its troops in Iraq by about a third in the coming months.
- Rockets Target Iraqi Military Base Housing US Forces The rocket strike is the latest in a long-running series of low-level attacks believed to be carried out by Iran-sponsored militias in Iraq.
- Iraq Arrests ISIS Leader Abdulnasser al-Qirdash Said to Be al-Baghdadi’s Successor The latest raid that led to the capture and arrest of al-Qirdash comes a month after Mustafa al-Kadhimi, Iraq’s former intelligence chief, became the country’s prime minister.
- Iraq Closes Southern Border with Iran to Travelers The security source said Tehran had demanded the closure because of ongoing public protests in both Iran and Iraq.
- Pentagon Now Says 50 service Members Suffered Brain Injuries from Iran Attack Officials have acknowledged that it can take time for the concussion-like symptoms to present themselves.
Bodies of 3 Civilians and a Serviceman Found in Artsakh
Military Exercises do not Prove that the Turkish-Azerbaijani Leadership has Peaceful Intentions towards Armenia. Armenia's MFA
The Need for an Enduring Political Solution on the Status of Nagorno-Karabakh is Essential for Securing Regional Peace and Stability: U.S. Ambassador
Armenia's President Hopeful Armenian-American Cooperation to Promote Long-Awaited Peace and Stability in the Region
Iran’s FM to Visit Armenia on January 27
Artsakh to Unite Emergency Situations Agency and Police Under Single Ministry of Internal Affairs
European Parliament Condemned Azeri War Crimes and Called for Accountability – FM Spokesperson
Armenia Records 165711 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
European Parliament Strictly Condemns Turkey's Destabilizing Role in Nagorno Karabakh
Armenia Reports ‘Stable Situation’ Along Border with Azerbaijan
Armenian, Russian DMs Discuss Issue of Return of Captives During Phone Conversation
Bishop T. Vrtanes Abrahamyan appointed Primate of Artsakh Diocese
Primate of Artsakh Diocese of Armenian Apostolic Church is Dismissed
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenian, French FMs Discuss Post-war Situation in NK Conflict Zone by Phone
Deputy Health Minister Appointed Governor of Armenia’s Shirak
Reuters: UAE Signs Deal with US to Buy 50 F-35 Jets
Search Operations for Bodies of Fallen Troops Resume in Artsakh
Armenia Records 165528 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Lavrov: No Provocations Against Russian Peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh
Azerbaijan President's Statement Contradicts point 8 of Statement Signed on November 9, 2020: Arman Tatoyan
Artsakh Authorities Find More Bodies of Fallen Troops in Ongoing Search Operations
Artsakh Security Chief: We Could Have Avoided the War
Colorado Identifies First Known Case of UK Coronavirus Variant in US
Armenia to Import 2,250 Goods from Iran Instead of Turkey
Bodies of 1,111 Fallen Armenian Soldiers Retrieved So Far: Artsakh Emergency Service
Let's Believe that 2021 Will Restore Our Lost Dignity
Armenian, Azerbaijani Intelligence Chiefs Discuss PoW Exchange at Moscow-Mediated Meeting
Armenia Ombudsman: What Azerbaijan Military has Done is Step with Clear Intention to Intimidate Civilians
Wind: 4 km/h