Catalonia to Hold General Strike in Protest at Police Violence
More than 840 people were injured in clashes with police after the Guardia Civil tried to close polling stations across Catalonia, violently removing people who were attempting to vote.
In response, the Catalonian government has approved a 'go-slow' of public transport services, which will operate at 25 percent capacity during the morning and evening rush hours. Inter-regional transport services will reportedly operate at 33 percent capacity.
The workers groups called for a 'nationwide' work stoppage across Catalonia on Tuesday October 3 in protest at the abuse of power by the Spanish National Police, the Guardia Civil.
- Catalan Separatists Approve Talks with Spanish Socialists But Demand Secession Negotiation ERC official Marta Vilalta said the results showed that, unless the Socialists accept its demands, the party will uphold its refusal to facilitate Sanchez’s bid to form a government.
- Catalan Independence Protesters Block Major Spain-France Road Link Catalonia has been rocked by mass protests since long prison sentences were handed down in mid-October to nine separatist leaders who spearheaded a failed independence bid in 2017.
- Barcelona Rocked by Violence as Catalan Protesters Clash with Police The general strike that brought the Catalan capital to a standstill drew over half a million people, according to police estimates, and was largely peaceful for most of the day.
- Catalan New President Did Not Mention of Obeying the Spanish Constitution Torra, a hardline Catalan nationalist handpicked by the region’s deposed president, Carles Puigdemont, was elected by 66 votes to 65 on Monday and assumed office at a low-key ceremony in Barcelona on...
- Puigdemont Refuses to be Catalonia's President In a video from his self-imposed exile in Berlin, Mr Puigdemont named Quim Torra to be a candidate for the presidency of the region.
Powerful Thunderstorm on the Slopes of Our Biblical Mount Ararat
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
''We and Our Mountains'' Monument - Symbol of the Kinship between Artsakh Soil and the Nation
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenian PM Sends Congratulatory Messages on Eid al-Fitr
Arayik Haroutyunyan Takes First Decision as Karabakh President
President Sarkissian Spoke About the Lanzarote Convention
Larsi Highway Is Open Only For Trucks
Armenia Records 6661 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Second Palm Sunday
The Activity on the Protection of the Interests of the People of Artsakh in Germany is Transparent and Legal and will be Continued: Artsakh MFA
PM Gets Acquainted with Agricultural Activities and Intensive Orchards Establishment Programs in Ararat Marz
5-Day Weather Forecast
Starting from the First of September, the Higher Education will be Free in Artsakh
Adversary Attempts Subversive Intrusion, Thrown Back with Casualties: Artsakh Defense Army
US Authorities Mull Option to Conduct First Nuclear Test Since 1992 - Washington Post
Armenia Records 6302 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Pakistan Plane Crash Leaves 97 Dead, Two Survivors
Trump Says He Won’t Close the Country if Second Wave of Coronavirus Hits
Two More COVID-19 Patients Recover in Artsakh
Ara Darzi, Outstanding Surgeon, the First Armenian in the House of Lords
Scarecrow Society: Kim Kardashian Responded to Turkish User's Comment on Armenian Genocide
These're My Ancestors…That Were Starved, Raped and Slaughtered: Kim Kardashian about Armenian Genocide
The "Koltso" operation of deportation of Armenian villages of Artsakh
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Armenian Values and Upbringing Always Helped Me: Paul Ignatius, Former US Navy Minister
"I'm Armenian, but I've Never Been in My Homeland'': Anna Der-Vartanian - First Female Master Chief Petty Officer in U.S. Navy
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Gandzasar - Artsakh Monastery which Houses the Relics of Saint John the Baptist and Gregory the Illuminator
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
Wind: 12 km/h