Egypt Is Against Recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's Capital
Commenting on the US possible recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital, Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shukri stressed to Tillerson that such a decision would entail and the negative effects on efforts to renew the peace process, Y Net reports.
"The legal status of Jerusalem and its religious and historical status require caution in dealing with this sensitive issue, which has to do with the national identity of the Palestinian people and the status of Jerusalem among the Arab and Muslim peoples," Shukri said,
The Egyptian official expressed hope that the issue would be handled "with the necessary wisdom," and that the US would not make any rash decisions that could "inflame tensions in the region."
- Israel Strikes Gaza in Response to Rocket Attack on Be’er Sheva One Palestinian man was killed, according to Gaza health officials, and three Palestinians were injured in earlier airstrikes on militant targets in Rafah, in southern Gaza.
- Palestine Takes US to International Court of Justice over Jerusalem Embassy Move The Palestinian suit requests the court "to order the United States of America to withdraw (its) diplomatic mission from the Holy City of Jerusalem."
- U.S. Sounds Abbas Out on Palestinian-Jordan Confederation A statement from Abbas’s office said the president emphasized in the meeting that “peace must be reached no matter how great the challenges and difficulties it faces.”
- EU Vows to Keep Backing UNRWA after Trump Scraps US Financial Aid It also urged the US to reconsider the decision to halt funding for the United Nations relief and works agency for Palestinian refugees.
- Trump: Israel will Have a PM Named Mohammed if no Deal Abdullah urged Trump not to present the administration’s peace plan. "There are too many difficulties right now. We don’t have to hurry with presenting the American peace plan," he reportedly said.
American Actress Uses Armenian Genocide to Prove Trump Will Pave the Way for another Hitler
ECHR Fines Armenia over Procedural Violations
Arpine Hovhannisyan Met with EEAS Managing Director for Europe and Central Asia
Moldovan Parliament Fails to Ensure Enough Votes for EU Integration Constitutional Clause
Bako Sahakyan Visits to the Eastern Section of the Artsakh-Azerbaijani Borderline
EU Countries Who Refuse To Host Refugees Could Pay More For Projects
Trump Threatens to Call US Military to Close Southern Border as 4,000-Strong Migrant Caravan Pushes North
Ambassador: France’s Position on Karabakh Remains the Same
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Condolence Letter on Demise of Ara Güler
Karabakh: Solemn Event Marking the Centennial of the Msmna Battle
Karabakh Settlement Issue: Armen Sargsyan's Visits to the USA, Moscow and Stepanakert:
Legendary Turkish-Armenian Photographer Ara Guler Dies at 90
Brexit: UK "May Consider Longer Transition Period'
Nikol Pashinyan, Armen Sarkissian Discuss Issues Related to Political Situation in Armenia
“We Intend to Exempt Micro Business From Taxes” - Nikol Pashinyan Visits Charity Fair Organized by Syrian-Armenians
Tusk has No Optimism on Brexit Deal
The Main Results of the Francophone Week in Yerevan
Anna Burns Wins Man Booker Prize for Milkman
Armenia Improves Positions in Global Competitiveness Index
Turkish President Erdoğan Meets Pompeo in Ankara
Brigitte Macron: We Feel So Good in Armenia that We Don't Want to Leave
In Honor of Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Gave Official Dinner (photos)
Macron: April 24 to be Remembered in France as the Day of Remembrance of the Armenian Genocide
It Is Suggested in Armenia to Rename one of the International Airports in Honor of the Great Chansonnier Charles Aznavour
German Publicist about Erdogan's Visit: You Mean the Carpet, which Is Painted with the Blood of Armenians?
Justin Trudeau: Many Years ago I Had the Opportunity to Visit Armenia with my Father during Summer Holidays
Aliyev Criticized International Observers' Assessment on the Yerevan Council of Elderly Elections before the Election Results Were Published
CSTO Chief of Joint Staff not Authorized to Comment on Matter Regarding Secretary General Yuri Khachaturov
Sharmazanov to Speaker of Azerbaijani Parliament: You Should Recognize the Full Exercise of Artsakh People’s Right of Self-Determination
Artsakh's Defense Army Serviceman Artsakh Hovsepyan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Wind: 11.27 km/h