20 European Countries to Expel Russian Diplomats over ''Skripal Case''
Many European countries plan to support the UK that accused Moscow in involvement in poisoning of former GRU colonel Sergei Skripal and expel Russian diplomats, EADaily reports.
Some Russian diplomats in EU countries can be reportedly accused of ties with ''spy networks''. According to the paper, governments of France, Germany, Poland, the Netherlands, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria and others are thinking over expelling Russians.
Supposedly, they can start taking actions on March 26, right after EU Ambassador to Russia Markus Ederer will be recalled from Moscow.
- Russian Government Resigns President Vladimir Putin thanked Dmitry Medvedev’s government for its work.
- Former Moscow Mayor Yury Luzhkov Dies Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow, has died Tuesday at age 83, a source close to him told Interfax.
- House Majority Leader Hoyer Statement on Protests in Moscow I call on the Russian authorities to release political prisoners.
- Trump Says He will Meet Russia’s Putin at G-20 Summit Next Week In an interview on Fox News, Trump said he would hold meetings with Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping. Trump confirmed earlier this week he would be meeting with Xi.
- The Deep Chill in U.S.-Russian Relations is Stirring Concern The deep chill in U.S.-Russian relations is stirring concern in some quarters that Washington and Moscow are in danger of stumbling into an armed confrontation that, by mistake or miscalculation, could...
- Ireland Will Hold General Election On February 8 Ireland will hold a general election on Saturday February 8, 2020, Taoiseach Leo Varadkar has confirmed, Euronews reports.
- European Commission: Von der Leyen's New Team Confirmed by European Parliament Incumbent Jean-Claude Juncker tweeted his congratulations.
- The EU Council Approved EU budget The EU Council approved Monday a draft EU budget with expenditures of € 168.7 billion, which is 1.5% higher than the 2019 budget, said in a statement issued on Monday by the Council of the EU, TASS reported.
- Eurozone Economy Faces More "Prolonged Sag", Mario Draghi Warns Mr Draghi’s comments came after a key survey of business executives showed that the eurozone’s economy was close to stalling, dragged down by a steep drop in German manufacturing activity. The new...
- US Hits EU With Ultimatum US officials warned their EU counterparts that they may be left alone in the face of threats, supposedly including Russia, if Brussels rejected the US defence companies' participation in the creation of...
Turkish Visa Price Increases: Armenian Citizens Will Pay $ 30
PM Highlights Dissemination of Modern Farming Skills as he Sets Acquainted with CARD Foundation Activities
Georgi Kutoyan Left for His Apartment on Paruyr Sevak Street Telling Family Members About his Intention to Rest for 2-3 Days: IC Unveils Details
Statement of the Armenia-Artsakh Inter-Parliamentary Committee
Barack Obama Shared Adorable Birthday Message to Michelle
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
MirzoySan says Armenians of Artsakh Cannot Live in Safety Under Azerbaijani Sovereignty
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Around 80 Times
Zelensky Rejects PM's Offer to Quit
PM Receives Prominent Astrophysicist Garik Israelyan
Is Russia's Newly Appointed Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin of Armenian Origin?
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Serzh Sargsyan Extends Condolences on Untimely and Tragic Demise of Georgi Kutoyan
The Plane Crash Was a Bitter Accident: Iranian Supreme Leader
Canadian Armenian Genocide Survivor Eugenie Papazian Passes Away at Age 105
Lavrov on His Possible Appointment in New Government
Oil Ends Week Steady as China Growth Offsets Trade Deal Optimism
German Chancellor Merkel to Visit Turkey on January 24
Former NSS Director Found Shot Dead in Yerevan
Sitting of Inter-Parliamentary Committee on Cooperation between the Legislative Bodies of Armenia and Artsakh Will Be Held on January 18
Homemade Armenian Baklava: Kourtney Kardashian's Post Angers Turks
Armenia, Artsakh and the World Around: What the Stars Say
Among His Respective Achievements Alexis Ohanian Mentioned the Visit to Armenia
A. Gundjian, K. Sarkissian Named Members of Order of Canada by Governor-General Julie Payette
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Congratulatory Message to Armenian People From Republican Square (PHOTOS)
Facebook Removes Hundreds of Georgia Govt Linked Pages
The Biggest Fashion Trends to Wear for Spring/Summer 2020
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan and Catholicos of All Armenians Vsit Army Unit Ahead of Holiday Season (PHOTOS)
Armenia's Constitutional Court Has Been Working under Unprecedented Pressure for the Last 6-7 Months: CC President
The Hill: Armenian Church of Iran Included in Trump's List which He Threatened to Target
Wind: 4 km/h