20 European Countries to Expel Russian Diplomats over ''Skripal Case''
Many European countries plan to support the UK that accused Moscow in involvement in poisoning of former GRU colonel Sergei Skripal and expel Russian diplomats, EADaily reports.
Some Russian diplomats in EU countries can be reportedly accused of ties with ''spy networks''. According to the paper, governments of France, Germany, Poland, the Netherlands, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria and others are thinking over expelling Russians.
Supposedly, they can start taking actions on March 26, right after EU Ambassador to Russia Markus Ederer will be recalled from Moscow.
- Russia MFA: Azerbaijan-EU Natural Gas Agreement Does not Contradict Baku Allied Cooperation with Moscow Each and every country has the right to independently decide how and with whom to develop its relations, including in the oil and natural gas sector.
- The United States Announced Its Readiness For a Dialogue With Russia on the Future of Arms Control We are ready to resume dialogue with Russia to shape the future of modern arms control if Russia is ready to act in good faith.
- Russia, Iran Developing Alternative to SWIFT Both countries are facing severe Western sanctions, making settlements in trade through SWIFT difficult or impossible.
- Erdogan Says US Delays Deliveries of F-16 Fighter Jets To Turkish Air Force This issue is still on the table, Erdogan explained at a press conference before leaving for the NATO summit in Madrid.
- Lavrov invites Mirzoyan to visit Russia Lavrov invited Mirzoyan to visit Russia, stating that the Russian side will be glad to see the delegation led by the Armenian FM in any corner of Russia.
- The European Union Has Decided to Abandon Russian Coal In the Summer Many countries have joined these sanctions, even if this necessarily implies economic costs for ourselves," he noted.
- Germany Faces Steep Recession if Russian Oil and Gas Halted, Bank Lobby Says "The situation would be even worse if imports or supplies of Russian oil and natural gas were to be halted. A significant recession in Germany would then be virtually unavoidable," Sewing told journalists.
- EU Leaders Agree on Joint Gas Purchases Last year, the European Commission proposed to the EU countries a system of joint purchases of strategic gas reserves as a way to provide a buffer against possible supply disruptions. Fears of supply disruptions...
- European Union Launches “Team Europe” Package to Support Partner Countries with More than €20 Billion: Reuters Most of the money is being reallocated from other, less urgent EU foreign aid schemes in the EU’s common budget, but Borrell said the European Investment Bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and...
- The Guardian: EU Leaders Clash Over Economic Response to Coronavirus Crisis Meeting via a video link, the EU’s 27 leaders papered over deep divisions by agreeing that another fortnight was needed to discuss ambitious economic recovery plans. After a testy debate over "coronabonds",...
Foreign Minister of Armenia Had a Phone Conversation with Foreign Minister of Cyprus
UN Secretary-General Guterres visits the University in Lviv
Alen Simonyan Receives Letters of Condolence
Sweden and Finland Don't Comply With Turkey's Extradition Requests
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
UAE Embassy Offers Condolences Over Market Blast
OSCE Secretary General Offers Condolences Over Deadly Blast at Armenia’s Surmalu Market
No Indication of Terrorism or Criminal Intent in Surmalu Blast: Argishti Kyaramyan
PM Says He Had Ordered Authorities to Collect Information on Hazardous Material Storage Sites after Beirut Blast
President Vahagn Khachaturyan’s Message of Condolences
Russian Diplomat Reassures Armenians Over Corridor In Karabakh
Nagorno Karabakh Conflict: United States Reiterates Need for a Negotiated, Comprehensive, and Sustainable Settlement
Nikol Pashinyan Holds Phone Talk with Mikhail Mishustin
Turkey Decides to Restore Diplomatic Relations with Israel
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake Hits Eastern Turkey
Book of Condolences Opened at All Armenia Diplomatic Missions Abroad
The President of Kazakhstan Sends Condolence Message to Prime Minister Pashinyan
No bombs found at Shirak international airport, railway station
Parliament to Debate Banning Fireworks
Raffi Hovannisian Barred from Entering Artsakh
Mourad Papazian Starting Legal Action Over Armenia Entry Ban
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
Russia, Iran Developing Alternative to SWIFT
Russia is Not Against Involvement of Extra-Regional Players in Normalization of Yerevan-Baku Relations
The Armenian Side Conveyed Proposals Regarding the Activities of the Peacekeepers to the Russian Leadership in 2021: MFA
Vahagn Khachaturyan received the President of the General Assembly of the United Nations Abdulla Shahid
Armenia Deputy PM Matevosyan Receives AMD Technology Company Vice Presidents
Reconstruction of Lachin Bypass to Begin in August 2022
Turkish FM Expects 'Concrete Steps' from Yerevan in Normalization Process
Wind: 4.12 km/h