20 European Countries to Expel Russian Diplomats over ''Skripal Case''
Many European countries plan to support the UK that accused Moscow in involvement in poisoning of former GRU colonel Sergei Skripal and expel Russian diplomats, EADaily reports.
Some Russian diplomats in EU countries can be reportedly accused of ties with ''spy networks''. According to the paper, governments of France, Germany, Poland, the Netherlands, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria and others are thinking over expelling Russians.
Supposedly, they can start taking actions on March 26, right after EU Ambassador to Russia Markus Ederer will be recalled from Moscow.
- Russian Parliament Backs Changes In Constitution Constitutional changes allowing Vladimir Putin to run for president again in 2024 sailed through Russia’s lower house of parliament on Wednesday, opening the way for him to potentially stay in power...
- Russian Government Resigns President Vladimir Putin thanked Dmitry Medvedev’s government for its work.
- Former Moscow Mayor Yury Luzhkov Dies Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow, has died Tuesday at age 83, a source close to him told Interfax.
- House Majority Leader Hoyer Statement on Protests in Moscow I call on the Russian authorities to release political prisoners.
- Trump Says He will Meet Russia’s Putin at G-20 Summit Next Week In an interview on Fox News, Trump said he would hold meetings with Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping. Trump confirmed earlier this week he would be meeting with Xi.
- European Union Launches “Team Europe” Package to Support Partner Countries with More than €20 Billion: Reuters Most of the money is being reallocated from other, less urgent EU foreign aid schemes in the EU’s common budget, but Borrell said the European Investment Bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and...
- The Guardian: EU Leaders Clash Over Economic Response to Coronavirus Crisis Meeting via a video link, the EU’s 27 leaders papered over deep divisions by agreeing that another fortnight was needed to discuss ambitious economic recovery plans. After a testy debate over "coronabonds",...
- CNBC: Nine European Countries Say it is Time for "Corona Bonds" as Virus Death Toll Rises Corona bonds are a controversial issue that has been dividing the 27-country region. Conservative policymakers in countries such as Germany, the Netherlands and Austria are often wary of the idea of issuing...
- Cyber Rapid Response Team Established by Six EU Countries Formed by civilian and military experts, the CRRTs will join neutralisation and investigation of dangerous cyber incidents virtually or, if necessary, physically.
- Ireland Will Hold General Election On February 8 Ireland will hold a general election on Saturday February 8, 2020, Taoiseach Leo Varadkar has confirmed, Euronews reports.
Interview of Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan to "Al-Akhbar" Newspaper
Azerbaijan Violates Artsakh Ceasefire 295 Times in One Week
PM’s spouse Anna Hakobyan Organizes Voluntary Basic Military Training for Young Women
Amal Clooney Quits UK Envoy Role over "Lamentable" Brexit Bill
Seven New Cases of Coronavirus Reported in Artsakh
Boris Johnson Says UK "Now Seeing Second Coronavirus Wave Coming in"
Artsakh National Assembly to Move from Stepanakert to Shushi in 2022
244 New Cases of COVID-19 Confirmed in Armenia
Russia's Ambassador on Russian-Armenian Relations
Armenian Embassy Officially Inaugurated in Tel Aviv
Warsaw Stock Exchange Intends to Take Over the Armenia Securities Exchange
Artsakh President Hosts Foreign Ministry Delegation From Armenia
St. Gregory Armenian Church Center in San Francisco Attacked
PM Pashinyan Conveys Congratulations to President of Chile
Consultations Held between FMs of Artsakh and Armenia
The Air Temperature will Gradually Go down by 3-4 Degrees
Eurasian Inter-Governmental Council to Hold Its Session in Yerevan
Artsakh Reports Three New Coronavirus Cases
Biden Says Trump Should Step Down over Coronavirus Response
Nikol Pashinyan Extends Congratulations to Jewish Community on Rosh Hashanah
Lavrov: Russia Works to Resume Negotiations on Karabakh
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the Violation of the Rights of the Officer Gurgen Alaverdyan who Appeared Under the Azerbaijani Jurisdiction
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
The Government of the Artsakh Republic Allocated 25 Million Armenian Drams to the Armenian Community of Lebanon
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Security Council Session: Armenia Is In a Position to Meet the Emerging Security Challenges
New Patrol Service to Start Operating in Yerevan in the First Quarter of 2021
Iran to Hold Presidential Elections on June 18, 2021
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Internal Investigation to Be Carried Out over the Case of Disoriented Armenian Officer: MOD Spokesperson
Armenia Joined International Religious Freedom Alliance’s COVID-19 and Religious Minorities Pandemic Statement
Wind: 13 km/h