20 European Countries to Expel Russian Diplomats over ''Skripal Case''
Many European countries plan to support the UK that accused Moscow in involvement in poisoning of former GRU colonel Sergei Skripal and expel Russian diplomats, EADaily reports.
Some Russian diplomats in EU countries can be reportedly accused of ties with ''spy networks''. According to the paper, governments of France, Germany, Poland, the Netherlands, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria and others are thinking over expelling Russians.
Supposedly, they can start taking actions on March 26, right after EU Ambassador to Russia Markus Ederer will be recalled from Moscow.
- House Majority Leader Hoyer Statement on Protests in Moscow I call on the Russian authorities to release political prisoners.
- Trump Says He will Meet Russia’s Putin at G-20 Summit Next Week In an interview on Fox News, Trump said he would hold meetings with Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping. Trump confirmed earlier this week he would be meeting with Xi.
- The Deep Chill in U.S.-Russian Relations is Stirring Concern The deep chill in U.S.-Russian relations is stirring concern in some quarters that Washington and Moscow are in danger of stumbling into an armed confrontation that, by mistake or miscalculation, could...
- Erdogan: Russian S-400S Delivery May Be Brought Forward President Tayyip Erdogan said the delivery of Russian S-400 missile defence systems may be brought forward from July, the Sabah newspaper reported on Wednesday, sticking to a purchase which has put Turkey...
- "Following Muller Report, US to Allegedly Fix Ties With Russia," Suren Sargsyan (EXCLUSIVE) Muller probe findings regarding Russian trace in 2016 US presidential elections have been released: no evidence of Russian engagement. ”Armedia” IAA talked to Suren Sargsyan, expert of international...
- European Commission: Von der Leyen's New Team Confirmed by European Parliament Incumbent Jean-Claude Juncker tweeted his congratulations.
- The EU Council Approved EU budget The EU Council approved Monday a draft EU budget with expenditures of € 168.7 billion, which is 1.5% higher than the 2019 budget, said in a statement issued on Monday by the Council of the EU, TASS reported.
- Eurozone Economy Faces More "Prolonged Sag", Mario Draghi Warns Mr Draghi’s comments came after a key survey of business executives showed that the eurozone’s economy was close to stalling, dragged down by a steep drop in German manufacturing activity. The new...
- US Hits EU With Ultimatum US officials warned their EU counterparts that they may be left alone in the face of threats, supposedly including Russia, if Brussels rejected the US defence companies' participation in the creation of...
- Azerbaijan And European Union at Odds Azerbaijan does not succeed in enshrining the desired wording in its documents with the European Union.
Artsakh Athlete Artur Arushanyan Became Three-Time World Champion
Armenian Red Cross Society to Assist Syrian Refugees Thanks to the Cooperation with the Kuwait Red Crescent Society
Leader of Chechnya Congratulates Former National Security Service Director of Armenia on His Birthday
All tickets of Lausanne 2020 Opening Ceremony Sold Out
Garegin Nzhdeh - National Hero but not a Fascist
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
US Doesn't Rule Out Sending Additional Troops to Syria
Erdogan Says Turkey will not Leave Syria Until that Country’s People Ask It to do so
Elon Musk Wins Defamation Case
Fire at New Delhi Factory Kills 32
Israeli Aircraft Bomb Hamas Positions in Gaza After Rocket Attack
Grand Chess Tour: Aronian vs Carlsen Game Ends in a Draw
Iran, US Swap Prisoners
Loire: A Mayor Forbids His Citizens to Die on Weekends
Armenia's Defense Minister Visited Military Hospital
German KfW Bank, Armenian Cenbank sign €60,000,000 Loan Deals
Armenia Considers the Agreement With the EU as a True Blueprint for Reforms: Mogerini
Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia, United States Discuss Recent NK Talks
Karabakh MOD: Azerbaijan Armed Forces Fired About 1,000 Shots in Passing Week
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Pope Francis Refers to Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Revolution Turns into Ashes when the Given Promise Isn't Kept: Aram I Catholicos
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border around 140 Times in One Week
Wind: 4 km/h