20 European Countries to Expel Russian Diplomats over ''Skripal Case''
Many European countries plan to support the UK that accused Moscow in involvement in poisoning of former GRU colonel Sergei Skripal and expel Russian diplomats, EADaily reports.
Some Russian diplomats in EU countries can be reportedly accused of ties with ''spy networks''. According to the paper, governments of France, Germany, Poland, the Netherlands, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria and others are thinking over expelling Russians.
Supposedly, they can start taking actions on March 26, right after EU Ambassador to Russia Markus Ederer will be recalled from Moscow.
- UN Secretary-General Condemns Attack Near Russian Embassy in Kabul The secretary-general conveys his condolences to the families of the deceased and wishes a speedy recovery to the injured.
- Russia and Iran To Introduce a Visa-free Regime The mode will be valid for groups of 5 to 50 people.
- Russia MFA: Azerbaijan-EU Natural Gas Agreement Does not Contradict Baku Allied Cooperation with Moscow Each and every country has the right to independently decide how and with whom to develop its relations, including in the oil and natural gas sector.
- The United States Announced Its Readiness For a Dialogue With Russia on the Future of Arms Control We are ready to resume dialogue with Russia to shape the future of modern arms control if Russia is ready to act in good faith.
- Russia, Iran Developing Alternative to SWIFT Both countries are facing severe Western sanctions, making settlements in trade through SWIFT difficult or impossible.
- The European Union Has Decided to Abandon Russian Coal In the Summer Many countries have joined these sanctions, even if this necessarily implies economic costs for ourselves," he noted.
- Germany Faces Steep Recession if Russian Oil and Gas Halted, Bank Lobby Says "The situation would be even worse if imports or supplies of Russian oil and natural gas were to be halted. A significant recession in Germany would then be virtually unavoidable," Sewing told journalists.
- EU Leaders Agree on Joint Gas Purchases Last year, the European Commission proposed to the EU countries a system of joint purchases of strategic gas reserves as a way to provide a buffer against possible supply disruptions. Fears of supply disruptions...
- European Union Launches “Team Europe” Package to Support Partner Countries with More than €20 Billion: Reuters Most of the money is being reallocated from other, less urgent EU foreign aid schemes in the EU’s common budget, but Borrell said the European Investment Bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and...
- The Guardian: EU Leaders Clash Over Economic Response to Coronavirus Crisis Meeting via a video link, the EU’s 27 leaders papered over deep divisions by agreeing that another fortnight was needed to discuss ambitious economic recovery plans. After a testy debate over "coronabonds",...
Pashinyan to pay a working visit to Prague
Azerbaijan fired at Armenian positions from mortars and large-caliber firearms
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
There is an opinion on creating Nagorno Karabakh-Azerbaijan international dialogue mechanism: Armenian FM
Artsakh says ready for direct talks with Azerbaijan, calls for comprehensive settlement involving all parties
Pashinyan to hold meeting with Erdogan, quadrilateral meeting with Aliyev in Prague
Possible wars are prevented or won thanks to the teachers’ deep circumspection and the ability of educating generations ready for challenges of life: Alen Simonyan
Trade and economic cooperation with Armenia demonstrates rapid growth: Russian FM Sergey Lavrov
CSTO Secretary General reported Armenian PM on Organization’s proposals: Russian Ambassador
What matters more for EU, Azeri gas or Armenian blood? –MEP Jordan Bardella lambasts Borrell for 'ideological blindness'
Armenia agreed to EU’s offer on deploying border monitoring mission, but Azerbaijan refused: Josep Borrell
Today, more than ever, we need to be strong in mind, knowledge and education: Vahagn Khachaturyan
FLYONE ARMENIA to start operating flights on the route Yerevan-Yekaterinburg–Yerevan
Armenian FM, USAID Administrator discuss the prospects of expansion of programs in Armenia
Situation on Armenian-Azerbaijani border remains unchanged
Blinken expressed appreciation for the positive steps Armenia and Azerbaijan are taking towards reaching a sustainable peace agreement
Armenia delivered the Joint Statement on digital technologies and hate speech
7-8 point earthquake recorded in Iran: the earthquake was felt in Armenia
Phone conversation of the Foreign Minister of Armenia, the U.S. State Secretary and the Foreign Minister of Azerbaijan
Ukrainian President Zelensky invokes decree on impossibility of holding talks with Putin
Azerbaijan Returns Five POWs to Armenian Side
Azeri Propaganda Spreads Fake Videos, Old Gootage From 2020 War
Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Iran
Mutual recognition of territorial integrity must be basis of peace treaty: Pashinyan
EU Condemns Russian Annexation, will Never Accept "Illegal" Referendums
Erdogan and Pashinyan may meet soon: Rubinyan
Zelensky says ready for dialogue with Russia, but not with Putin
Armenia’s Security Council Secretary holds meetings at CIA headquarters
Developments around Ukraine played significant role in Azerbaijan deciding to attack Armenia in September: Pashinyan
Pashinyan Meets with UN Secretary General António Guterres
Wind: 3.09 km/h