President Holds Meeting with CIS Election Observer Mission Leaders
President Armen Sarkissian has held a meeting today with Viktor Guminsky – First Deputy President of the CIS Executive Committee, and Evgeny Sloboda – leader of the CIS observer mission – who arrived in Armenia for observing the December 9 general election, Armenpress reports.
Mentioning that the observer mission includes more than 80 representatives from eight countries, Guminsky presented the mission’s mandate, their assessments and observations regarding the organization of the electoral process and the campaigning process, Sarkissian’s Office said.
The sides also talked about further development of partnership within the CIS.
President Sarkissian attached importance to enhancing cooperation, namely the need for maximal utilization of the great potential in commercial, scientific-academic and cultural sectors.
- The Early Parliamentary Elections' Final Results Resumed Today Head of the Central Electoral Commission Tigran Mukuchyan resumed today the final results of the early parliamentary elections held on 09 December.
- Iran Welcomes Armenian Parliamentary Elections The result of such election will be sign of democratic changes in this neighboring country, he said.
- Georgian President Congratulates Pashinyan over Impressive Victory of "My step" Block in Elections The Georgian President wished success to Nikol Pashinyan in the reform implementation in Armenia, and hoped that the friendly relations between Armenia and Georgia will further deepen.
- Democratic Elections were Held in Armenia: PACE observer group Aleksander Pociej, Head of the delegation from the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE), said the 2018 peaceful, “velvet” revolution, in conjunction with the political will of the...
- President Sarkissian Addresses Nation on General Election At the same time, I would like to thank all parties and alliances which participated to the elections, as well as all citizens of Armenia who have expressed their position regarding the future of the country....
The regular session of the Anti-corruption Policy Council takes place in Jermuk
The Prime Minister sends congratulatory messages to the supreme leader of Iran and the President of Iran
Armenia sends earthquake aid to Turkey
Commemoration of the Pontiff St. Sahak Partev
Some roads are closed and difficult to pass in Armenia
Phone conversation of the Foreign Minister of Armenia with the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs
Prime Minister Pashinyan and President Khachaturyan meet
Ararat Mirzoyan with Co-Chairman of the OSCE Minsk Group of France Brice Roquefeuil
Humans could land on Mars within 10 years, Musk predicts
France, US urge 'immediate' end to Nagorno Karabakh blockade
Blockaded Nagorno Karabakh launches fundraiser to support quake-hit Syria
Earthquake death toll in Turkey rises to 18,342
Ararat Mirzoyan Held a Telephone Conversation with Sergey Lavrov
French president rules out fighter jet supplies to Ukraine in near future
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Vahagn Khachaturyan wrote a note in the book of condolences opened in the Embassy of Syria in Armenia
Azerbaijan’s provocations impede establishment of peace and stability – Armenian FM tells Russian Co-Chair of OSCE MG
France representation to OSCE: Paris calls on Azerbaijan to restore freedom of movement through Lachin corridor
Command of Kosovo forces highly appreciated preparation of Armenian peacekeepers
The United States withdrew from sanctions against Syria for six months the provision of assistance after the earthquake
Wind: 2.57 km/h