Netanyahu: Rocket Attacks Make New War in Gaza Inevitable
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Thursday that continued rocket fire from Gaza is making another war against militants in the coastal strip inevitable, his latest headline-grabbing announcement just days before Israel heads to parliamentary elections, Al-Arabiya reports.
- UN Chief Denounces Netanyahu’s Plans to Annex Parts of West Bank Netanyahu said in a televised address that in case he was reelected he would apply Israeli sovereignty over the Jordan valley and the northern part of the Dead Sea.
- Hezbollah Leader Says Israeli Army to Face Quick Retaliation to Drone 'Attack' in Beirut Nasrallah’s comments also followed overnight strikes claimed by Israel that he said killed two Lebanese Hezbollah fighters in Syria.
- Israel Begins Demolishing Palestinian Homes near Separation Wall The Israeli Supreme Court ruled in favour of the military last month, ending a seven-year legal battle, and set Monday as the deadline to knock down the homes.
- Trump Administration Preparing to Roll out Kushner’s Israeli-Palestinian "Peace Plan": Sources Potential causes for delay could include the upcoming holidays of Passover and Ramadan.
- Palestinian-Israeli Conflict: Why Is the Game Ruled by Israel? Tensions have flared up again in Gaza recently. Israel has blocked the border with Gaza and is deploying army. Earlier Israel, despite the ceasefire reached by the Egyptian mediation, struck the military...
Amid Protests, Lebanon's Hariri Sets Deadline to Resolve Crisis
Artsakh Republic President was Present at the Pomegranate Festival
Barcelona Rocked by Violence as Catalan Protesters Clash with Police
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border More than 150 Times
Yerevan Turns Another Page in Its Almost Three Millennia-Long History: Armen Sarkissian
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Bako Sahakyan Partook in Events Dedicated to the 5th Anniversary of International School and Founding a New Church in Dilijan
New Ambassador of Zambia Presents Credentials to Armenian President
At Least 28 Killed in Afghan Mosque Blast
Artsakh State Minister introduces new Stepanakert Mayor to staff
Armenia Constitutional Court judges following developments surrounding chief judge Hrayr Tovmasyan
Ex-Catalan Leader Appears Before Belgian Authorities Over Arrest Warrant
Security Council Holds Meeting Chaired by PM Pashinyan
“Kazan document” was rejected by Azerbaijan itself, Yerevan reminds Baku
New York City Council Votes to Close Infamous Rikers Island Jails
Trump: ISIS is 'Totally under control'
France Foiled "9/11-Inspired" Plane Hijacking Attack
Protests Erupt in Lebanon over Plans to Impose New Taxes
Nikol Pashinyan Receives Japanese Prime Minister’s Special Adviser
President Sarkissian Attended an Event Dedicated to the150th Birth Anniversary of Komitas
I've Heard about Blood-Thirsty Turks since I Was 11: Cher Reminded about Armenian Genocide and Condemned Ankara’s Operations in Syria
Armenia Marks the 28th Anniversary of Independence
Google Changes Doodle to Mark Armenia’s 28th Anniversary of Independence
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Citizens of Syria, Lebanon and Iraq Allowed to Obtain Armenian Passports in Their Countries Till Dec. 31
ANCA thanks Kim Kardashian for raising Armenia's worldwide recognition
Bako Sahakyan Receives Russia’s State Duma Member Konstantin Zatulin
Buckingham Palace ‘Displeased’ by Cameron’s Comments about Seeking Queen’s Help during Scottish Referendum
''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law
Strategic Military Exercises to be Held on September 24-October 5, Involving Government Agencies and Local Self-Government Organizations
Wind: 4 km/h