Netanyahu: Rocket Attacks Make New War in Gaza Inevitable
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Thursday that continued rocket fire from Gaza is making another war against militants in the coastal strip inevitable, his latest headline-grabbing announcement just days before Israel heads to parliamentary elections, Al-Arabiya reports.
- UN Chief Denounces Netanyahu’s Plans to Annex Parts of West Bank Netanyahu said in a televised address that in case he was reelected he would apply Israeli sovereignty over the Jordan valley and the northern part of the Dead Sea.
- Hezbollah Leader Says Israeli Army to Face Quick Retaliation to Drone 'Attack' in Beirut Nasrallah’s comments also followed overnight strikes claimed by Israel that he said killed two Lebanese Hezbollah fighters in Syria.
- Israel Begins Demolishing Palestinian Homes near Separation Wall The Israeli Supreme Court ruled in favour of the military last month, ending a seven-year legal battle, and set Monday as the deadline to knock down the homes.
- Trump Administration Preparing to Roll out Kushner’s Israeli-Palestinian "Peace Plan": Sources Potential causes for delay could include the upcoming holidays of Passover and Ramadan.
- Palestinian-Israeli Conflict: Why Is the Game Ruled by Israel? Tensions have flared up again in Gaza recently. Israel has blocked the border with Gaza and is deploying army. Earlier Israel, despite the ceasefire reached by the Egyptian mediation, struck the military...
Armenians Earned Their Right to Live in Those Territories from Their Ancestors from Ancient Times: Armenia's MP to Azerbaijani Delegate
Armenia's Constitutional Court Publishes Decision on CC Head Hrayr Tovmasyan
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet Again under Co-Chair Auspices before the End of the Year: OSCE MG Statement
Nikol Pashinyan: “Changes in Civil Aviation will Benefit Armenian Consumers, Citizens and the Economy”
Erdogan 'Threw Trump's Syria Letter in Bin'
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
New Brexit Deal Agreed, Says Boris Johnson
“Your Problems are Kept in the Spotlight” – PM Meets with the Mothers of Perished Armenian Soldiers
Armenian Lavash on CNN’s List of World’s Best Breads
President Armen Sarkissian Attends Gala Dinner of Global Innovation Forum in Yerevan
Japan Emperor's Parade to Be Belayed Due to Typhoon Damage
Foreign Minister of Artsakh has Met with Secretary of the Security Council of the Republic of Armenia
Third Night of Violence in Barcelona after Jailing of Catalan Separatists
Roads in Armenia are Passable: Goris-Kapan Roadway will be closed for Trucks
Organizers of low-grade flash mob in Azerbaijan have no opportunity to get to Artsakh borders: David Babayan
PM receives EU Special Representative for the South Caucasus and the Crisis in Georgia
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs May Meet in Slovakia in December in Case of Their Consent: Russian Co-Chair
Speaking about Innovation, We First of All Mean Innovation of Thought and Thinking that Can Really Change the World: Nikol Pashinyan
Erdogan: Turkey Will Continue Operation in Syria Despite Possible Sanctions
Osman Baydemir: If Turkey Isn't Stopped in Syria, Armenian Genocide of 1915 Will Be Repeated
I've Heard about Blood-Thirsty Turks since I Was 11: Cher Reminded about Armenian Genocide and Condemned Ankara’s Operations in Syria
Armenia Marks the 28th Anniversary of Independence
Google Changes Doodle to Mark Armenia’s 28th Anniversary of Independence
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Citizens of Syria, Lebanon and Iraq Allowed to Obtain Armenian Passports in Their Countries Till Dec. 31
ANCA thanks Kim Kardashian for raising Armenia's worldwide recognition
Bako Sahakyan Receives Russia’s State Duma Member Konstantin Zatulin
Buckingham Palace ‘Displeased’ by Cameron’s Comments about Seeking Queen’s Help during Scottish Referendum
''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law
Strategic Military Exercises to be Held on September 24-October 5, Involving Government Agencies and Local Self-Government Organizations
Wind: 5 km/h