Benjamin Netanyahu Rushed Offstage as Rocket Fired from Gaza into Israel (video)
The Israeli military said it struck in the Gaza Strip early Thursday morning, targeting Hamas military posts in the coastal enclave in retaliation for a rocket that was launched at Israel's south earlier on Wednesday, while Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was attending an election campaign event there, Haaretz reports.
Netanyahu, who had been making an address at a gathering in the port city of Ashkelon, was rushed off the stage with his wife Sara to a nearby shelter; he later returned to complete his speech.
Meanwhile, the Israeli military confirmed that the Iron Dome missile defense system intercepted one rocket fired from the Strip.
- Israel Strikes Hamas Targets in Gaza The Israeli military force noted that targets included "weapons and underground infrastructure" belonging to Hamas.
- 'Will not Pass': Palestinian Leader Abbas Rejects Trump's Plan Abbas rejected the deal before it was announced saying the US was hopelessly biased towards Israel.
- Trump Says will Release Middle East Peace Plan by Tuesday Speaking to reporters on Air Force One en route to Miami for a political event, Trump said Palestinians might react negatively to his plan at first, but that it would benefit them.
- Brazil to Move Embassy to Jerusalem The Brazilian president said both before and after he was elected that he would move the embassy, but backed down from the promise earlier this year.
- Islamic Jihad Says Ceasefire with Israel Agreed Gaza health ministry said the death toll in two days of Israeli air attacks had risen to 34, including eight members of the Abu Malhous family. At least 63 Israelis received treatment for injuries in rocket...
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
First Flow of Armenian Citizens Returns from Iran by Special Flight
Euro Zone Governments Should Use Budget Measures to Support Growth: Lagarde
Facebook to Ban Misleading Ads About Coronavirus
Bako Sahakyan Visited the Artsakh Republic Defense Ministry
Georgian Defense Minister Will Arrive in Armenia on Official Visit
Armenian Ambassador to Iran Urges not to Spread Panic Over Coronavirus Outbreak
Armenian, Cuban FMs Met in Geneva
12 New Flights from Europe to Armenia to Launch in 2020
Pope Expresses Closeness to Those Affected by Coronavirus
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Armenia FM in Geneva, Meets with Greece Counterpart
Armenian FM holds Phone Call with Top EU Official
San Francisco Declares Local Emergency Amid Coronavirus
YES Group Will Start Active Campaigning On March 2
Trump Extended For a Year Sanctions Against Russia
The First Case of Coronavirus in Brazil Confirmed
The Newly Appointed Ambassador of Canada Presented the Copy of Her Credentials to the Deputy Foreign Minister of Armenia
The People of Karabakh Have the Right to Freely Determine Their Political Status without Limitations: Armenia's FM
Trump Offers to Mediate Between India And Pakistan
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
The Jewish Press: Turkey Working to Take Over Armenian Quarter in Jerusalem’s Old City
The people of Artsakh have never participated in the elections of Azerbaijan either now, or throughout the entire history of the Republic of Azerbaijan: Anna Naghdalyan
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
Garbis Zakaryan - Turkey's First Professional Boxer
Nikol Pashinyan Made A Motion To Grant Armenian Citizenship To A 105-Year Old Italian-Armenian
‘That Day Solidified Our Unity’: Congratulatory Message of President Armen Sarkissian on the Occasion of Artsakh’s Revival Day
Wind: 5 km/h