24% Growth in Iran's Non-Oil Trade with Armenia
Iran traded 132,768 tons of non-oil commodities worth $54.31 million with Armenia during the first four months of the current fiscal year (March 21-July 22). This marks a 24.48% and 24.79% increase in tonnage and value respectively compared with last year’s corresponding period, the latest data released by the Islamic Republic of Iran Customs Administration show, Financial Tribune reports.
Iran’s exports to Armenia stood at 131,504 tons worth $49 million, up 28.04% and 29.88% in tonnage and value respectively year-on-year. Armenia was Iran’s 25th export destination during the period. Iran mainly exported machinery, monocular cameras and pistachio to Armenia during the period. Armenia exported 1,263 tons of goods worth $5.31 million to Iran, down 68.02% and 8.33% in tonnage and value respectively YOY.
Armenia was the 62nd exporter of goods to Iran over the four months. The imports mainly included sheep, vehicles and diesel engines.
- India-Armenia Pharmaceutical Business Forum-Exhibition to be Held in Yerevan India is the largest supplier of generic medicines in the world, accounting for 20% of global supplies. The country has 3,000 pharmaceutical companies with a strong network of more than 10,500 manufacturing...
- N. Pashinyan: We Have Substantial Drop in Unemployment Since 2nd Quarter of 2019 I am pleased to report that we have a substantial decrease in unemployment since the second quarter of 2019.
- Armenia is in OECD Foreign Direct Investment Regulatory Restrictiveness Index The FDI Index measures statutory restrictions on foreign direct investment in 22 economic sectors across 69 countries, including all OECD and G20 countries.
- Asian Development Bank: Armenia Annual GDP Growth Forecast Moderates According to the report, Armenia’s gross domestic product (GDP) growth moderated from 8.7% year on year in the first half of 2018 to 6.8% in the same period of this year—still robust, reflecting buoyant...
- Armenia PM: If Government Were Subjected to Pressure on Teghut Matter, Over 900 People Would Again Be Unemployed “At the end of July, there was a great deal of uproar that, supposedly, the dam of the tailing dump of the Teghut mine was on the verge of collapse and could collapse at any time,” Pashinyan wrote....
- Nikol Pashinyan, Hassan Rouhani Discuss Broad Range of Issues on Bilateral Agenda Reference was also made to the prospects of joint efforts in railway communications, high technologies, customs, science and tourism.
- Armenian-Iranian Relationships. Pashinyan’s Belated Visit During prime minister Nikol Pashinyan’s official visit to Iran high ranking talks took place with the Iranian authorities including the Supreme Leader of Iran Ali Khamenei, the latter not always willing...
- Prime Minister Pashinyan Arrives in Iran on Official Visit After the official national anthems of the two countries had been played, Nikol Pashinyan and Hassan Rouhani welcomed the members of the two delegations and started their high-level talks.
- Armenian Ambassador and Iranian Minister Discussed Cooperation Issues During the meeting the interlocutors discussed the programs carried out so far in the IT and telecommunications sector and the future cooperation prospects.
- Armenia Is Following The Processes On Sanctions Against Iran Armenia openly speaks about the worries in connection with the sanctions imposed against Iran, spokesperson for the Foreign Ministry Anna Naghdalyan told reporters on Tuesday.
Salaries of 200,000-300,000 People to be Raised From January 1, 2020: Pashinyan
President of Artsakh Holds Meeting with Representatives of Armenian Assembly of America
Ministry of Economy 2020 Budget Allocation Bid Discussed in Government
Hong Kong Formally Scraps Extradition Bill that Sparked Protests
Iraqi Defense Minister: US Troops Leaving Syria will Depart Iraq within 4 Weeks
First-time Pediatric Living-Donor Liver Transplantation Pperformed in Armenia
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
U.K. Police Launch Murder Probe after 39 Bodies Found in Truck
President Sarkissian Meets with Speaker of Senate of Uzbekistan in Tokyo
Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan Received Martha Mensoian
Armenian Defense Ministry’s Delegation Departs for Moscow
OSCE Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Met with the Delegation of the Armenian Assembly of America
PM Receives Delegation Led by Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Regional Council President
Armenia, India to Deepen Cooperation in Technology
Grand Swiss: Armenian Chess Players’ Results
"Germany will Continue to Assist Armenia with Reforms" - PM Receives German Ambassador Banzhaf
CISM World Games: Armenian Gymnasts Reach Final
Nairi Hunanyan to Get Response Over his Parole Application Till December 1
Armenia Considers it Inappropriate to Participate in summit of Non-Aligned Movement in Baku
I've Heard about Blood-Thirsty Turks since I Was 11: Cher Reminded about Armenian Genocide and Condemned Ankara’s Operations in Syria
Citizens of Syria, Lebanon and Iraq Allowed to Obtain Armenian Passports in Their Countries Till Dec. 31
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Bako Sahakyan Receives Russia’s State Duma Member Konstantin Zatulin
ANCA thanks Kim Kardashian for raising Armenia's worldwide recognition
Kim Kardashian Baptized in Armenia's Etchmiadzin: Christian Name Heghine
''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet Again under Co-Chair Auspices before the End of the Year: OSCE MG Statement
Armenia’s PM Condemns Distortion of History by Azerbaijani President, Describes it As Disrespect Toward Armenia and Heads of CIS Countries
Comment by Foreign Ministry Spokesperson on Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev's Speech at Valdai Discussion Club
Wind: 8 km/h