24% Growth in Iran's Non-Oil Trade with Armenia
Iran traded 132,768 tons of non-oil commodities worth $54.31 million with Armenia during the first four months of the current fiscal year (March 21-July 22). This marks a 24.48% and 24.79% increase in tonnage and value respectively compared with last year’s corresponding period, the latest data released by the Islamic Republic of Iran Customs Administration show, Financial Tribune reports.
Iran’s exports to Armenia stood at 131,504 tons worth $49 million, up 28.04% and 29.88% in tonnage and value respectively year-on-year. Armenia was Iran’s 25th export destination during the period. Iran mainly exported machinery, monocular cameras and pistachio to Armenia during the period. Armenia exported 1,263 tons of goods worth $5.31 million to Iran, down 68.02% and 8.33% in tonnage and value respectively YOY.
Armenia was the 62nd exporter of goods to Iran over the four months. The imports mainly included sheep, vehicles and diesel engines.
- Armenia Temporarily Suspends Import of Some Products from Russia
- FMD K&L Europe Opens the Region’s Largest Biotechnology Park in Armenia “When I first came to Armenia I investigated the environment and found that the country has highly qualified doctors and biologists. Armenia may become the perfect platform for our company to enter Europe”...
- Armenian Jewelry Introduced in Central Asia Armenian producers have signed export contracts worth of AMD 38m, and the Mitsario Gold has opened a branch in Kazakhstan.
- The Inclusive Growth Is in the Core of Armenia's Development Strategy This is very important in terms of the interests of the citizens of the Republic of Armenia on the one hand, and on the other hand, in order to be perceived as a partner in the international arena.
- USA Reauthorizes the GSP Program for Armenia GSP-eligible products may enter the U.S. with reduced or zero rates.
- Majlis of Iran Approved a Bill on Constructing HPPs on Araks River Earlier, on April 17, a decision was made during an open session of the Iranian Majlis to start urgent discussions over the construction of the HPPs in cooperation with Armenia.
- Iran Is Ready to Create New Opportunities of Cooperation with Armenia (Official) The representatives of the IRI Majlis have assured that the Iranian legislation is liberal which gives wide opportunity to deepen the effective cooperation in the debated spheres. It has been reaffirmed...
- Armenian-Iranian Business Forum Took Place in Yerevan DFA stressed that “for Iranian entrepreneurs doing business in Armenia will be by 23% more affordable with more skilled labor and financial sustainability.”
- One Step Ahead is Taken in Talks with Investors for Iran-Armenia Railway The transport ministry of Armenia has gone one step ahead in the negotiations with investors for construction of the Iran-Armenia railway.
- 2016 Was a Year of Active Cooperation between Armenia and Iran The results of the dynamic cooperation between Tehran and Yerevan as well as the further steps were discussed during the Iranian President’s visit to Armenia. It is expected that Armenian President’s...
RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Offers Condolences to IRI President Hassan Rouhani
Ecuador Tried To Give Julian Assange A Diplomatic Post In Russia
Artsakh Republic President Visited the Homeland Defender's Rehabilitation Center in Yerevan
Queen Elizabeth II Extended Congratulatory Message to Nikol Pashinyan
EU, UK Fail to Achieve Significant Progress on Brexit Talks
Google Changes Doodle to Mark Armenia’s 27th Anniversary of Independence
Trump: the Coming Months Bring Opportunities to Resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict
Armenia Marks Independence Day 27th Anniversary
Saudi Arabia Congratulates Sarkissian on Independence Day
Poland Completes Ratification Process of EU-Armenia Deal
Don't Worry, Be Happy, Don't Worry: Jean-Claude Juncker
RF President Vladimir Putin sends RA President Congratulatory Message on Armenia’s Independence Day
PM Welcomes U.S. Physician Dr. Eric Esrailian and UCLA Chancellor Gene Block
Facebook hasn't Complied with EU Consumer Rules Yet
Vox: North and South Korea Just Signed a Major Agreement. It may be Bad News for Trump.
Mother See: Catholicos of All Armenians Karekin II Is not Resigning
CSTO Chief of Joint Staff not Authorized to Comment on Matter Regarding Secretary General Yuri Khachaturov
EU Leaders Try to Tackle the Migration Crisis
Artsakh’s President Sent a Congratulatory Letter to President of the South Ossetian on Independence Day
Japan's Abe Re-elected as Party Head, to Stay on as PM
Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia
Erdogan Wants to Build a Seljuk Style Presidential Palace on Shores of Lake Van
Angela Merkel Arrived in Armenia
Dan Bilzerian Registers in the Armenian Armed Forces
Merkel Left Azerbaijan with ''Armenian Flags''
US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan
Feast of Exaltation of the Holy Cross
Chancellor Merkel’s Visit is Unprecedented in 26-year-old Diplomatic Relations between Germany and Armenia
Gevorg Harutyunyan Took the Third Place at the "New Wave -2018" International Music Contest
"Declaration of Independence Laid Foundation of Artsakh’s State-Building’ – Armenian President Extends Congrats on 27th Anniversary
Wind: 11.27 km/h