ISIL Would have been Defeated if Turkey and Saudi Arabia Didn't Support Them
Money and resources flowing to Islamic State from regional players make it more difficult to fight terrorism, an adviser to Syria’s president told RT, adding that the political dialogue has also been thwarted by opposition groups backed by foreign states.
"If it were not for the support [of militants groups] by regional parties – in particular Turkey and Saudi Arabia, it would not be difficult to defeat ISIL. But the money, the resources, the facilitation comes from these countries to IS," she told RT. Islamic State "doesn’t live in a vacuum," she added, saying that the militants have been receiving support not only from countries in the region, but also"political support of the United States and the West."
- Pompeo: US "Will Continue to Lead" Fight Against Islamic State "The United States will continue to lead the coalition and the world on this essential security effort," Pompeo said as he opened a day of talks in Washington.
- Turkish Police Detain 7 Over ISIS Links One suspect is believed to be responsible for ISIS training camps that train some 2000 foreign militants per year, the daily said citing a statement by Turkey's interior ministry.
- Pentagon Chief Urges Turkey to Stay Focused on Fighting Islamic State Relations between the United States and Turkey, allies within the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, have become frayed by their diverging interests in the Syrian civil war.
- US Will Maintain Military Presence in Syria after the Defeat of IS "We cannot make the same mistakes that were made in 2011," Tillerson said to an audience that included former Secretaries of State Condoleezza Rice and George Shultz, noting that the Islamic State and...
- Isis Use of Hobby Drones as Weapons Tests Chinese Makers The first X-8 in a conflict zone was spotted in 2015 by Kurdish forces near the Mosul Dam in Iraq, while in October 2016 a bomb-laden X-8 killed two Kurdish soldiers and injured two French commandos in...
Armenia Records 32151 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenian FM Holds Phone Talks with CSTO Secretary General Stanislav Zas
Comment by the Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the Ceasefire Violations by the Azerbaijani Armed Forces in the Direction of the Tavush Region
Azerbaijani Side Resumes Shelling of Armenian Positions Early in the Morning: DM
Armenia’s Defense Minister Briefs Andrzej Kasprzyk About the Situation on the Border with Azerbaijan
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Pope Francis ‘Pained’ by Decision to Turn Hagia Sophia Into Mosque
Armenia Records 31969 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Comment by the Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on Changing the Status of Hagia Sophia by the Decision of the Turkish Authorities
Armenian High-Tech Industry Minister and US Envoy Discuss Cooperation Issues
The new Stepanakert Substation of 110/35/10 kW Capability Will Be Put Into Commission in 2021
Armenia Presents 2nd UN SDGs Voluntary National Review Report
Emergency Situation is Extended in Artsakh
Defense Army Denies Azerbaijani Media Report
Azerbaijan Made Over 150 Ceasefire Violations at Artsakh Line of Contact
Resident Sarkissian Visits Gandzasar Monastery in Artsakh (Video)
Artsakh President: Turkish Authorities Reaffirm their Xenophobic Behavior Towards Civilizations
Erdogan Calls on Everyone to Respect Turkey's Decision
Armenia Records 31392 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Commemoration of Christ’s twelve Apostles and Thirteenth Apostle - St. Paul
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Anouch Toraninan Elected Head of 15th Arrondissement of Paris
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
The Authorities of the Republic of Artsakh Confirm Their Determination to Seek the Restoration of the Territorial Integrity of the Republic: Artsakh MFA
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Armenian Woman is Elected Mayor of France’s Strasbourg
Comment by Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Anna Naghdalyan on the Session of Supreme Advisory Council Under the Turkish President's Office
Wind: 6 km/h