EU Preps Aid for Ireland to Soften a No-Deal Brexit
The European Commission is drawing up a multibillion-pound aid package for Ireland to offset the economic damage of a no-deal Brexit, The Times understands.
The bloc would “spend whatever was necessary” to support the Irish government through any disruption of trade, a senior EU diplomat said.
European leaders have privately told Boris Johnson that he risks scuppering any prospect of averting a no-deal Brexit by making “totally unrealistic” demands over the Irish backstop.
- Boris Johnson Puts His Foot Up on a Table During His Meeting with President Macron Johnson's biographer Sonia Purnell was among the people on social media criticizing Johnson's posture in the picture.
- Trump Adviser Bolton: U.S. would Enthusiastically Support a UK Choice For No-Deal Brexit Bolton told British Prime Minister Boris Johnson that President Donald Trump wants to see a successful British exit from the European Union on Oct. 31 and that Washington will be ready to work fast on...
- EU will not Renegotiate Brexit Deal, Juncker Tells Johnson Johnson has insisted the agreement to leave the EU and arrangements regarding the Irish border are not good enough and should be renegotiated.
- UK’s Johnson Threatens to Withhold $50 Billion Brexit Payment The 39 billion pounds represents outstanding British liabilities to the EU, which would be paid over a number of years according to the withdrawal agreement negotiated by May.
- France's Macron Urges Brexit Clarity After May Resignation But he stressed the need to "maintain the smooth functioning of the EU, which requires swift clarification".
Guardian: Trump's Demands for Russia's Readmission Cause Row among G7 Leaders
Germany Notified Upon the Completion of its Internal Procedures Necessary for the Ratification of the Armenia-EU Agreement
Saudi Arabia, UAE Form Committee to Stabilize Yemen Ceasefire
Oil Drops as Recession Risks Mount with Trade War Tariffs
Two Candidates Made it to Presidential Runoff in Abkhazia
"Gyumri is to be the Focus of Armenia Independence Day Festivities this Year" – Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates Gyumri Residents on City Day
Consultation on Water Supply Issues in Stepanakert
Trump Dampens Macron Optimism on Iran Talks
Trump Says 'Certainly Possible' Putin Could Be Invited to G-7
More Than 50 Armenian Passengers Standed at Sharm El Sheikh Airport
Gyumri Day is Celebrated, Armenia PM to Attend
Armenia PM Has Congratulated the People of Kapan
Netanyahu Hails Israel Strikes Against Syria to Foil Iran 'Killer Drone Attack'
Malatia Mall Fire Contained at Dawn
Stepanakert Airport Hosts Third Artsakh Airfest
Macron Opens G7 Summit with Working Dinner
French Wine-Makers Hope for G7 Detente with Trump Over Tariffs
President Sarkissian Congratulates Zelensky on Ukrainian Independence Day
President Sahakyan Visited a Number of Water Supply Facilities in Stepanakert
5 Magnitude Earthquake on the Richter Scale Strikes Japan
Trump Administration Attacks U.S. Aid Program to Artsakh
“Our Goal is to Make the Startup a Dominant Mindset in Armenia” - PM Meets with Sevan Startup Summit-2009 Participants (PHOTOS)
Armenian Killed in Aleppo
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Met with Prime Minister of the Australian State of New South Wales Gladys Berejiklian
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border More than 900 Times
In Uruguay Garo Paylan Together with His Party Colleague Paid Tribute to the Memory of the Victims of the Armenian Genocide
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Delivered a Speech at the Meeting with the Armenian Community of Australia
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border more than 65 Times
Environmentalists conduct protest action in front of government building against Amulsar exploitation
Conscript Ghazaryan had no injuries before appearing on Azerbaijani territory: Investigative Committee
Wind: 6 km/h