Erdogan: Terrorists’ Weapons Are Russian-Made
All weapons seized by Turkish security forces during recent counterterrorism operations in Southeast Anatolia are Russian-made, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said on January 31 after arriving in
"Look, all of those weapons seized in the latest operations in the southeast are Russian-made. Previously, we told the West concerning DAESH and warned them ‘not to give weapons to the PYD. What did they tell us in response? ‘PYD and the YPG are fighting against DAESH.’ At the time, we told them that Russians are also fighting. Then will we call
According to him, "the PYD and the YPG need to be declared as terror organizations, like DAESH and al-Qaeda".
- Isis Founding Member Confirmed by Spies as Group's New Leader He is also known by the nom de guerre Haji Abdullah, and in some circles as Abdullah Qardash – although Iraqi officials suggest the latter was a separate Isis figure who died two years ago.
- Turkey Begins Deportation Of Captive Foreign Islamic State Terrorists To Their Home Countries The issue of the handling of Daesh/ISIS members and their families detained in Syria -- including foreign members of the terror group -- has been controversial, with Turkey arguing foreign-born terrorists...
- US Knows 'Almost Nothing' about New ISIS Leader The announcement of the new leader came in an audio message released last week by a new ISIS spokesperson, after Abu Hassan al-Muhajir, the spokesperson and right-hand man to Baghdadi, was also killed,...
- Erdogan Says Turkey has Captured Baghdadi's Wife A senior Turkish official said earlier this week that Turkey had captured Baghdadi’s sister, her husband and daughter.
- Newsweek Reveals Name of Likely Successor to Dead Islamic State Group’s Leader Abdullah Qardash, sometimes spelled Kardesh and also known as Hajji Abdullah al-Afari, was said to have been nominated by Baghdadi in August to run the group's "Muslim affairs" in a widely-circulated statement...
- ''The Olive Branch'': Ankara Will Not Reconsider its Policy against the Kurds due to International Community's Concerns Due to the developments in Afrin, many Italian political figures have opposed Erdoğan's visit today. The leader of the Left Party of Italy, Nicola Fratognani, urged the authorities of the country ''not...
- Kurds in Syria Call on US Support to Rein in Turkish Operations Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said the operation will be expanded to other areas, including Manbij, where American forces are stationed with Kurdish militia.
- Karen Karapetyan Meets with Iraqi Kurdistan Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani The parties discussed possibilities and prospects for strengthening and developing bilateral economic ties. Prime Minister Barzani assured of their willingness to deepen cooperation with Armenia and boost...
- Two Turkish Soldiers Killed in Kurdish Attack in Southeast Another soldier was wounded in the attack which took place as the troops were carrying out security operations.
- Will the US Suspend Military Assistance to the Syrian Kurds? So, if in reality, the US is not going to suspend the military assistance to the Kurds, what is the disseminated news conditioned by?
- Turkey Says Turning Back on S-400s 'Problematic' "It is a very problematic situation to turn back from the point we have come to. We invite (the United States) to distance themselves from threatening language such as sanctions," Akar told journalists...
- Turkey Arrests Another Former Intelligence Officer in Hrant Dink Murder Case Earlier last week, the Istanbul court ordered the arrest of two former gendarmerie intelligence officers – Volkan Sahin and Veysal Sahin – in the same case.
- Turkish Lira Exchange Rate Hits Another Record Low Against USD Earlier, Bloomberg had linked the ongoing devaluation of the lira to the fears that Ankara could become embroiled in the Nagorno-Karabakh (Artsakh) conflict between Armenians and Azerbaijanis.
- Turkey Denies Airspace for Transfer of Humanitarian Cargo to Armenia The airline did not give any sound reason. The humanitarian aid collected by the Armenian-American community was supposed to be sent to the civilians affected by the Artsakh-Azerbaijani war.
- Saudi Prince Calls for Boycotting Turkey Imports According to The New Khalij, the prince retweeted Erdogan’s remarks and wrote: "Therefore, I call for a full popular boycott for the Turkish products in order to protect the stability of Turkish economy...
The Ombudsman Of Armenia Released A Guide For Persons Displaced From Nagorno-Karabakh
The Issue of Repatriation of Armenian POWs Not Included in Agenda of PACE Session
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Biden Speaks with Macron, Agrees to Coordinate on Iran Nuclear Deal
Four Players and President of Brazilian Club Palmas Killed in Plane Crash
Trump Adviser Claims Former President has no Plans for Third Political Party
Israel Decides to Ban Passenger Flights to Curb COVID-19 Spread
Armenia Records 166094 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
More Bodies Found in Battle Zones as Search Operations Continue, Says Artsakh
Armenia Ombudsman Presents Additional Evidence of Armenophobia in Azerbaijan
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Bodies of 30 Armenian Servicemen Returned by Azerbaijani Side Unrecognizable
Armenia Records 166036 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Eve of the Fast of Catechumens
Joe Biden Is Secretly Kurdish and Emigrated to the United States from Yerevan: Turkish Former Deputy
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Met with the High Commissioner for Diaspora Affairs of the Republic of Armenia
Iran FM Calls on New US Administration to Lift All Sanctions Imposed Under Trump
Five More Bodies of War Casualties Retrieved from Karabakh Conflict Zone
Lavrov: No Provocations Against Russian Peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh
Azerbaijan President's Statement Contradicts point 8 of Statement Signed on November 9, 2020: Arman Tatoyan
Artsakh Authorities Find More Bodies of Fallen Troops in Ongoing Search Operations
Artsakh Security Chief: We Could Have Avoided the War
Colorado Identifies First Known Case of UK Coronavirus Variant in US
Armenia to Import 2,250 Goods from Iran Instead of Turkey
Biden Names Ike Hajinazarian as White House Regional Communications Director
Bodies of 1,111 Fallen Armenian Soldiers Retrieved So Far: Artsakh Emergency Service
Let's Believe that 2021 Will Restore Our Lost Dignity
Armenian, Azerbaijani Intelligence Chiefs Discuss PoW Exchange at Moscow-Mediated Meeting
Wind: 5 km/h