Erdogan: Terrorists’ Weapons Are Russian-Made
All weapons seized by Turkish security forces during recent counterterrorism operations in Southeast Anatolia are Russian-made, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said on January 31 after arriving in
"Look, all of those weapons seized in the latest operations in the southeast are Russian-made. Previously, we told the West concerning DAESH and warned them ‘not to give weapons to the PYD. What did they tell us in response? ‘PYD and the YPG are fighting against DAESH.’ At the time, we told them that Russians are also fighting. Then will we call
According to him, "the PYD and the YPG need to be declared as terror organizations, like DAESH and al-Qaeda".
- US Giving Daesh Safe Passage in East Syria under Gold Deal: Local Sources Information suggest that the US forces in the Syrian al-Jazeera area made a deal with Daesh terrorists, by which Washington gets tens of tons of gold that the terror organization had stolen in exchange...
- Trump Says 'Erdogan Can Eradicate' any IS Group Left in Syria US President Donald Trump said his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan assured him that any remaining of Islamic State group fighters in Syria will be eliminated.
- US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan “We must ensure terrorists can never use Afghanistan as a safe haven,” Miller told officials at the ceremony, according to Stars and Stripes.
- Pentagon Chief Urges Turkey to Stay Focused on Fighting Islamic State Relations between the United States and Turkey, allies within the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, have become frayed by their diverging interests in the Syrian civil war.
- Turkey Suspected in Recruiting Ex-Isis Fighters Against Kurds in Afrin An estimated 6,000 Turkish troops and 10,000 Free Syrian Army (FSA) militia crossed into Syria on 20 January, pledging to drive the YPG out of Afrin.
- ''The Olive Branch'': Ankara Will Not Reconsider its Policy against the Kurds due to International Community's Concerns Due to the developments in Afrin, many Italian political figures have opposed Erdoğan's visit today. The leader of the Left Party of Italy, Nicola Fratognani, urged the authorities of the country ''not...
- Kurds in Syria Call on US Support to Rein in Turkish Operations Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said the operation will be expanded to other areas, including Manbij, where American forces are stationed with Kurdish militia.
- Karen Karapetyan Meets with Iraqi Kurdistan Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani The parties discussed possibilities and prospects for strengthening and developing bilateral economic ties. Prime Minister Barzani assured of their willingness to deepen cooperation with Armenia and boost...
- Two Turkish Soldiers Killed in Kurdish Attack in Southeast Another soldier was wounded in the attack which took place as the troops were carrying out security operations.
- Will the US Suspend Military Assistance to the Syrian Kurds? So, if in reality, the US is not going to suspend the military assistance to the Kurds, what is the disseminated news conditioned by?
- Local Election Results May Push Erdogan to New Measures International mass-media described the Turkish local elections as the start of Erdogan's major political downturn and suffering.
- Spring Aggravation: Washington And Ankara Set Ultimatum to Each Other Washington and Ankara have begun talking to each other with ultimatum terms.
- INSIGHT From Yerevan: Turkey Local Election Results “Insight from Yerevan: Realpolitik” hosts Varuzhan Geghamyan, Turkologist, YSU Oriental Studies faculty lecturer, to sum up March 31 Turkey local election results.
- Erdogan's "Measures" Did Not Yield Desired Results: Local Elections in Turkey The local elections proceeded in a tensed atmosphere, with incidents, firing bullets at the polling stations. Total 310 incidents were recorded leaving 4 casualties and 73 units.
- Erdogan Loses Hold over Turkish Capital Erdogan, who has dominated Turkish politics since coming to power 16 years ago and ruled his country with an ever tighter grip, campaigned relentlessly for two months ahead of Sunday’s vote, which he...
Venezuela's Guaido Calls for "Largest March in Country's History"
Montebello Armenian Genocide Monument Freeway Sign Downed
Today Is Holy Saturday, Eve of Feast of the Glorious Resurrection of Our Lord Jesus Christ or the Easter Feast, Candlelight Divine Liturgy
From April 29, Tourists Visiting Artsakh will be Granted Free Entry Visa
The First Periodic Report of the Republic of Artsakh is Disseminated in the UN
Armenian Community Has Been Deeply Moved by the Fire of Notre Dame Cathedral: Daniele Cazarian - French Deputy of Armenian Origin (EXCLUSIVE)
EU-China Cooperation: Coming Together Against a Common Contender
Nikol Pashinyan Offers Angela Merkel Condolences on Tragic Accident in Madeira
Bangladeshi Student Burnt to Death for Reporting Sexual Abuse
Fire Destroys 2 Million Bottles of Wine at a Warehouse in Bordeaux
Venezuela Goes Around US Sanctions by "Funneling Oil Sales Via Russia"
Russian Embassy Accuses CIA of Showing Fake Photos on Skripal Case to Trump
Muller's Report on "Russian intervention" Became a Bestseller
Paris Prosecutors Investigate If Short-Circuit Caused Notre Dame Fire
Journalist Shot Dead During Northern Ireland Riot
Putin and Pashinyan to Meet in Kazakhstan on May 29
PM And Entire Government in Mali Resign as Violence Upsurges
USAID to Lay Off Its West Bank And Gaza Staff
Congressional Turkey Caucus Co-Chair Visits Tsitsernakaberd
Northern Ireland Terrorist Incident
My Family Was Always Proud of its Armenian Heritage: James Bagian - The Only Armenian in the World, who Has Traveled into Space (EXCLUSIVE)
Alexander Mantashev: the Wealthiest Armenian in Russian Tzardom
Sarkis Torossian, Armenian Hero of Gallipoli Campaign
Eurovision 2019 to Be Canceled?
Sir Khachik Paul Chater, Father of Hong Kong
More Than 70 American Lawmakers Seek US Official Recognition of Armenian Genocide with New Resolution
Assyrian New Year Stands For Nature Revival And Fertility: Interview With Arsen Mikhailov (EXCLUSIVE)
It is Not Artsakh Issue, It is All-Armenian Issue: Artsakh Republic National Assembly MP Vardges Baghryan (EXCLUSIVE)
In Case of Attempts by Azerbaijan to Resolve the Conflict by Force, Artsakh has Every Right to Protect its Freedom and Independence. Artsakh's MFA
Joint Statement by the Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan and the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group
Wind: 8 km/h