Former Policeman Arrested within Case of Russian Ambassador’s Assassination in Turkey
Former police officer Ramazan Yudzhel was arrested in Turkey on suspicion of involvement in the murder of the Russian ambassador to Ankara, Andrei Karlov, Crime Russia reports.
He is suspected of having links to the movement of Fethullah Gulen, whom the Ankara authorities accuse of the organization of a coup attempt on July. The prosecutor's office of Ankara accused Yudzhel of involvement in Karlov’s murder.
- Trump Says He will Meet Russia’s Putin at G-20 Summit Next Week In an interview on Fox News, Trump said he would hold meetings with Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping. Trump confirmed earlier this week he would be meeting with Xi.
- The Deep Chill in U.S.-Russian Relations is Stirring Concern The deep chill in U.S.-Russian relations is stirring concern in some quarters that Washington and Moscow are in danger of stumbling into an armed confrontation that, by mistake or miscalculation, could...
- Erdogan: Russian S-400S Delivery May Be Brought Forward President Tayyip Erdogan said the delivery of Russian S-400 missile defence systems may be brought forward from July, the Sabah newspaper reported on Wednesday, sticking to a purchase which has put Turkey...
- "Following Muller Report, US to Allegedly Fix Ties With Russia," Suren Sargsyan (EXCLUSIVE) Muller probe findings regarding Russian trace in 2016 US presidential elections have been released: no evidence of Russian engagement. ”Armedia” IAA talked to Suren Sargsyan, expert of international...
- Serbia Arrests Man Plotting to Assassinate Putin Serbian authorities have reportedly arrested a man suspected of planning to assassinate Russian President Vladimir Putin during his visit to the country later this week
- EU Agrees Sanctions Against Turkey for Drilling off Cyprus The EU last month warned Turkey it could face sanctions if it did not cease what the bloc called "illegal" drilling in Cyprus's exclusive economic zone.
- Trump Aides Pick Sanctions to Punish Turkey for Russian Missiles The administration chose one of three sets of actions
- First Shipment of Russian S-400 Systems Delivered to Turkey "The delivery of parts belonging to the system will continue in the coming days," Turkey's defence industry directorate said separately.
- US Urges Turkey to Stop Oil Drilling Off Cyprus There has been no comment so far from Turkey which sent a drilling ship to the Mediterranean off Cyprus Monday, sparking a protest by the Greek Cypriots.
- Turkey Stockpiles Crucial Weapons Parts, Anticipating U.S. Sanctions It’s unclear when the stockpiling decision was first taken, but Turkish officials say the preparations were made in anticipation of possible U.S. embargoes.
- S-400 System May be Delivered to Turkey on Tuesday, Newspaper Says The S-400 system was loaded onto two cargo planes on Monday night. The planes are expected to depart for Turkey from an airbase near the Russian city of Tver on Tuesday, Haberturk added.
- Suspension of Turkey’s NATO Membership is Not Realistic in the Near Future The US and NATO have been against the purchase of Russian S -400 "Triumph" anti-aircraft systems since December 2017, the signing of the respective Turkey-Russia agreement.
- Turkey-Russia: What Does Their Recent Rapprochement Mean? Thematic coverage of Russia-Turkey bilateral negotiations can be divided into two broader groups: military-political and economic one.
- Russia-Turkey Ties Grow Stronger Despite Attempts to Spoil Them: Erdogan Ankara and Moscow on Tuesday signed a number of agreements, including in the areas of communications, sports and social policy.
- Putin, Rohani, Erdogan To Meet In Turkey On April 4 A day ahead of the summit, Putin and Erdogan are scheduled to meet in bilateral talks in the Turkish capital as part of the Turkish-Russian High-Level Cooperation Council.
Armenian Ambassador Tigran Mkrtchyan’s Interview Published at The Baltic Times
PM receives CCAF Co-Chair Ara Toranian
Armenian Ambassador’s Article Published at Diplomatic World Magazine
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Interdepartmental Committee on Development of Armenian National Security Strategy Created
Armenia Operative Headquarters Set Up
Armenian FM to Depart for US on Working Visit
EU Renews Sanctions on N.Korea over Nuclear Program
New Zealand PM "Utterly" Disagrees With Trump's Tweets On Congresswomen
May God Keep You in Good Health: Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates IRI Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei on birthday
Turkey says EU sanctions won't deter from drilling activity
Artsakh President Chairs Government’s Meeting
The Conclusions Adopted by the EU Will In No Way Affect Turkey's Determination to Continue Its Hydrocarbon Activities in the Eastern Mediterranean: Turkish MFA
Pakistan Reopens Airspace Months After India Standoff
Assange will not Be Extradited to Any Country with Death Penalty
EU Agrees Sanctions Against Turkey for Drilling off Cyprus
Minister of Justice Rustam Badasyan Sworn in at Presidential Palace
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Sarkissian Visited the Megerian Carpet Company
ICE Launches Small-Scale Immigration Raids in Some US Cities
"Any Armenian Living Outside the Homeland Should Realize That Their Ultimate Goal is to Return to Armenia": Nikol Pashinyan (PHOTOS)
Nikol Pashinyan Conveys Sense of Realizing Mistake of Interfering With Law Enforcement
INSIGHT From Yerevan: Armenia-EU Relationships
RA-EU Partnership Road-Map Hardly Overlaps EEU Regulations
Magnifier: Office of High Commissioner on Diaspora
Washington Meetings Not to Yield Serious Results?
PM Nikol Pashinyan, Mrs. Anna Hakobyan Arrive in Singapore on Official Visit; They Met with Local and Neighboring Countries’ Armenian Communities
Charles Aznavour's Love Letters to Be Put Up for Auction
Armenia Won't Go to Unilateral Concessions which Endanger Artsakh’s Security and Right to Self-Determination
For Who the Ministry of Diaspora was Abolished
Wind: 16 km/h