Former Policeman Arrested within Case of Russian Ambassador’s Assassination in Turkey
Former police officer Ramazan Yudzhel was arrested in Turkey on suspicion of involvement in the murder of the Russian ambassador to Ankara, Andrei Karlov, Crime Russia reports.
He is suspected of having links to the movement of Fethullah Gulen, whom the Ankara authorities accuse of the organization of a coup attempt on July. The prosecutor's office of Ankara accused Yudzhel of involvement in Karlov’s murder.
- U.S. Imposes Sanctions on Russia for Nerve Agent Attack in UK A senior State Department official said it had notified the Kremlin of the sanctions earlier in the day.
- Trump National Security Team says Russia Behind Effort to Meddle in U.S. Elections U.S. President Donald Trump’s national security team said on Thursday that Russia is behind “pervasive” attempts to interfere in upcoming U.S. elections, in a rejection of denials of meddling that...
- Trump Plans July Meeting With Vladimir Putin President Donald Trump is planning to meet with Vladimir Putin, the president of Russia, during Trump’s visit to Europe next month.
- Lavrov: Putin is Ready to Meet Trump Lavrov recalled that during a phone conversation with Putin, Trump conveyed an invitation, and this is not a secret, RIA Novosti reported.
- RA Armed Forces Participate in CIS Friendly Championship Sportsmen of the RA Armed Forces headed by the Head of RA Armed Forces Physical Training and Sport Department, are participating in the "Commanders' Starts" championship between CIS member state countries,...
- Trump Meets with Freed American Pastor Andrew Brunson Brunson thanked Trump in the Oval Office, saying "you really fought for us, unusually so, from the time you took office." He also thanked members of Congress on both sides of the aisle who had worked for...
- Erdogan Suggests Referendum on Turkey's EU Accession Process "Countries that applied at the same time, or after Turkey, have become members of the EU before us. If you are not going to let Turkey in, just let us know so that we don't tire ourselves anymore. Apparently...
- European Parliament Voted To Cut Financial Support To Turkey The European Parliament has voted to cut financial support to Turkey by 70 million Euros (80.8 million dollars) due to concerns over human rights and rule of law in the country.
- Erdogan Has Limited Options to Save Turkey from Financial Crisis: Reuters Erdogan has limited options. Most involve a loss of face or a loss of sovereignty for which he alone would be blamed, having successfully marginalized not just a divided opposition but his own Justice...
- 'You Don’t Understand' Fury as Macron Brands Turkey 'Anti-European' Mr Macron asked French ambassadors in Paris: “Do we think today that in a clear and honest manner we can continue accession negotiations with Turkey to join the European Union?”
- Turkey-Russia: What Does Their Recent Rapprochement Mean? Thematic coverage of Russia-Turkey bilateral negotiations can be divided into two broader groups: military-political and economic one.
- Russia-Turkey Ties Grow Stronger Despite Attempts to Spoil Them: Erdogan Ankara and Moscow on Tuesday signed a number of agreements, including in the areas of communications, sports and social policy.
- Putin, Rohani, Erdogan To Meet In Turkey On April 4 A day ahead of the summit, Putin and Erdogan are scheduled to meet in bilateral talks in the Turkish capital as part of the Turkish-Russian High-Level Cooperation Council.
- Turkish Foreign Minister to Leave for Russia with an Official Visit "Turkey attaches great importance to relations with Russia. Our Foreign Minister will pay a visit to Moscow from March12 to 14, during which he will discuss preparations for the summit meeting of the Cooperation...
- Kremlin Named the Topics of Putin-Erdogan Talks "President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan will pay a working visit to Sochi on November 13 at the invitation of Russian President Vladimir Putin, there will be an exchange of views on regional and international...
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Board Members of the International Francophone Press
Donald Trump has talked with King of Saudi Arabia
Turkey to Inspect Saudi Consulate over Journalist’s Disappearance
Kadyrov Invited Pashinyan and Macron to Participate in a Dance Festival in Chechnya
UK PM Launches First Strategy to Combat Loneliness
Russian Border Guards in Armenia Apprehend Trespasser
Armenia 2nd President: PM has Personal Hatred Towards Me
Istanbul Municipality Renames One of Streets of Şişli District After Hrant Dink
PM Receives U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs
The Refusal from US State Bonds by the Investing Countries Can Have Crisis-Leading Consequences
Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Are Expecting A Baby
Water Poisoning Cases in Basra Rises to 111.000
1 Dead, 1 Injured as Gunman Opens Fire in Glendale Armenian Restaurant
The Armenian delegation to PACE managed to prevent amendments to one of the resolutions proposed by Azerbaijani delegation. Arpine Hovhannisyan
President Participated at the Produce Festive Fair in Stepanakert (photos)
Trump: China is "A Bigger Problem" than Russia Meddling in US Elections
Britain's Labour Will not Vote for 'Blind Brexit'
Justin Trudeau about Armenian Trip: ''I Had Very Productive Meetings with Nikol Pashinyan''
ISIS Takes 130 Families Hostage in Syria
Trump Has Invited the Fiancée of Jamal Khashoggi to White House
Brigitte Macron: We Feel So Good in Armenia that We Don't Want to Leave
Macron: April 24 to be Remembered in France as the Day of Remembrance of the Armenian Genocide
It Is Suggested in Armenia to Rename one of the International Airports in Honor of the Great Chansonnier Charles Aznavour
In Honor of Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Gave Official Dinner (photos)
German Publicist about Erdogan's Visit: You Mean the Carpet, which Is Painted with the Blood of Armenians?
Aliyev Criticized International Observers' Assessment on the Yerevan Council of Elderly Elections before the Election Results Were Published
CSTO Chief of Joint Staff not Authorized to Comment on Matter Regarding Secretary General Yuri Khachaturov
Justin Trudeau: Many Years ago I Had the Opportunity to Visit Armenia with my Father during Summer Holidays
Armenian Civilian Wounded as Azerbaijani Military Opens Heavy Cross-Border Gunfire at Border 5own and 3rd Army Corps
Artsakh's Defense Army Serviceman Artsakh Hovsepyan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Wind: 11.27 km/h