Israeli Air Raids on Gaza Kill 18
Israeli forces have killed a top Islamic Jihad commander in an air raid on his home in Gaza City, unleashing a new spiral of violence, Al-Jazeera reports.
Shortly after the attack on Tuesday morning that killed Bahaa Abu al-Ata and his wife, salvos of rockets were launched from Palestinian groups in the besieged Gaza Strip into Israel.
In response to the rocket barrage, dozens of air raids were launched on Gaza. Overall, 18 Palestinians have been killed in the Israeli bombardment in Gaza, according to health officials.
- Israel and Hamas Agree Gaza Ceasefire after 11 Days of Fighting The development came amid growing global alarm about the bloodshed, with US President Joe Biden urging Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to seek de-escalation, and mediation bids by Egypt, Qatar...
- US for 3rd Time Blocking Security Council Joint Statement Calling for Ceasefire between Israel and Hamas The statement was introduced by Norway, Tunisia and China following today’s emergency session on the escalation in Israel and Gaza and criticized both sides for the ongoing violence.
- Israeli Aircraft Strike in Gaza The airstrikes came in retaliation after 13 rocket launches from the Gaza Strip into Israeli territory were identified earlier in the morning, eight of which were intercepted by the Iron Dome missile defense...
- Israel Eases Restrictions on Gaza The sources said that Israel allowed scores of trucks loaded with goods and fuel tankers to enter through the crossing and ship their loads into Gaza after closing the crossing for 20 days.
- Israel Strikes Hamas Targets in Gaza The Israeli military force noted that targets included "weapons and underground infrastructure" belonging to Hamas.
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to Vladimir Putin
Erdogan’s Visit to Russia Being Prepared: Peskov
Armenia Interested in Opening Communications – PM Pashinyan Receives Deputy Prime Minister of Russia
Issue of Corridors Not Being Discussed: Russia Deputy PM
Eight People Killed in Perm State University Shooting — Health Ministry
By Now No Contacts Have Taken Place between Armenia, Turkey – PM’s Spokesperson
Unblocking of Transport Communications Will Give an Opportunity to Increase Trade Turnover Between Armenia and Russia
Armenia Records 253942 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Two Citizens That Had Crossed to Territory Under Azerbaijani Control Returned to Armenia
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Georgia Premier Conveyed Armenia PM’s Proposal to Hold Meeting: Erdogan
Nubar Pasha, Armenian, the First Prime Minister of Egypt
Two Residents of Armenia’s Kotayk Province End Up in Territory Under Azerbaijani Control
Armenia Records 253600 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Ombudsman: Masked and Armed Azerbaijani Soldiers Illegally Stopped Bus Carrying Armenian Children to Intimidate Them
Armenia Records 253093 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Artsakh’s NSS Denies Information About Presence of Azerbaijanis with Iranian Passports in Artsakh
Armenia Interested in Effectively Curbing the Threat of Terrorism in the CSTO and SCO Regions. Pashinyan
National Assembly Joins 100 Houses in Artsakh Project
Artsakh Serviceman Wounded by Azerbaijani Fire
Sir Khachik Paul Chater, Father of Hong Kong
Trump Says He’d Beat Biden in a Boxing Match
Lebanese-Armenian George Bojkian Appointed Minister in the New Lebanese Government
Arayik Harutyunyan Convened an Enlarged Working Consultation
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Construction of Nord Stream 2 Completed: Gazprom
Zelensky's Speculations about Risk of Russia-Ukraine War Apocalyptic: Kremlin Spokesman
Commander of Artsakh Defense Army Mikayel Arzumanyan Relieved of Duties
US Envoy to Armenia Says they do not Consider Karabakh Conflict to be Resolved
Armenia Records 248397 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases