Israeli Air Raids on Gaza Kill 18
Israeli forces have killed a top Islamic Jihad commander in an air raid on his home in Gaza City, unleashing a new spiral of violence, Al-Jazeera reports.
Shortly after the attack on Tuesday morning that killed Bahaa Abu al-Ata and his wife, salvos of rockets were launched from Palestinian groups in the besieged Gaza Strip into Israel.
In response to the rocket barrage, dozens of air raids were launched on Gaza. Overall, 18 Palestinians have been killed in the Israeli bombardment in Gaza, according to health officials.
- Islamic Jihad Says Ceasefire with Israel Agreed Gaza health ministry said the death toll in two days of Israeli air attacks had risen to 34, including eight members of the Abu Malhous family. At least 63 Israelis received treatment for injuries in rocket...
- Israeli Forces Kill Top Islamic Jihad Commander in Gaza Strike Separately, the Palestinian group said that Israel also attacked the home of one of its officials in the Syrian capital, Damascus.
- Netanyahu: Rocket Attacks Make New War in Gaza Inevitable The Israeli leader has been criticized for failing to respond harshly to the rockets, which have been frequently sending residents of southern Israel scurrying for cover.
- UN Chief Denounces Netanyahu’s Plans to Annex Parts of West Bank Netanyahu said in a televised address that in case he was reelected he would apply Israeli sovereignty over the Jordan valley and the northern part of the Dead Sea.
- Hezbollah Leader Says Israeli Army to Face Quick Retaliation to Drone 'Attack' in Beirut Nasrallah’s comments also followed overnight strikes claimed by Israel that he said killed two Lebanese Hezbollah fighters in Syria.
Pompeo to Meet With Lavrov on December 10
WADA Rules to Ban Russia For Four Years From Olympics and World Championships
Armenian FM: Recognition of Armenian Genocide is Also Step For Prevention
Iran Believes Russia will not Give up Nuclear Cooperation Due to US Sanctions
Turkey Launches Website against the Armenian Genocide Recognition
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Turkey Deported 11 French Terrorist Suspects
Decision to Abolish Visa Requirements of Qatar for Armenian Citizens Enters into Force
Roadways in RA are Mainly Passable
WhatsApp Now Lets to Create Reminders, Tasks
Lebanon’s President Orders Week’s Delay in Talks to Pick Premier
Putin and Zelenski to Meet Today in Paris
Samoa Measles Epidemic Death Toll Reaches 70
Today Is The Fifth Day Of The Strike In France
US Confirms Washington Visit by Russian Foreign Minister
First Vice-President of the Republic of Guatemala Congress Felipe Alejos Lorenzana Hosted in the Artsakh Parliament
Finland’s Sanna Marin, 34, will Be the World’s Youngest Sitting Prime Minister
Accompanied by His spouse Nikol Pashinyan Attended Concert Dedicated to The 75th Anniversary of Levon Malkhasyan
Nikol Pashinyan, Armen Sarkissian, Ararat Mirzoyan And Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Laid Flowers At the Armenian Genocide Memorial
Artsakh Athlete Artur Arushanyan Became Three-Time World Champion
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Pope Francis Refers to Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Revolution Turns into Ashes when the Given Promise Isn't Kept: Aram I Catholicos
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border around 140 Times in One Week
Wind: 4 km/h