Israeli Air Raids on Gaza Kill 18
Israeli forces have killed a top Islamic Jihad commander in an air raid on his home in Gaza City, unleashing a new spiral of violence, Al-Jazeera reports.
Shortly after the attack on Tuesday morning that killed Bahaa Abu al-Ata and his wife, salvos of rockets were launched from Palestinian groups in the besieged Gaza Strip into Israel.
In response to the rocket barrage, dozens of air raids were launched on Gaza. Overall, 18 Palestinians have been killed in the Israeli bombardment in Gaza, according to health officials.
- Israel Strikes Hamas Targets in Gaza The Israeli military force noted that targets included "weapons and underground infrastructure" belonging to Hamas.
- 'Will not Pass': Palestinian Leader Abbas Rejects Trump's Plan Abbas rejected the deal before it was announced saying the US was hopelessly biased towards Israel.
- Trump Says will Release Middle East Peace Plan by Tuesday Speaking to reporters on Air Force One en route to Miami for a political event, Trump said Palestinians might react negatively to his plan at first, but that it would benefit them.
- Benjamin Netanyahu Rushed Offstage as Rocket Fired from Gaza into Israel (video) Meanwhile, the Israeli military confirmed that the Iron Dome missile defense system intercepted one rocket fired from the Strip.
- Brazil to Move Embassy to Jerusalem The Brazilian president said both before and after he was elected that he would move the embassy, but backed down from the promise earlier this year.
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Ararat Danielyan Appointed Adviser to Artsakh President
Artsakh's Foreign Minister Sent Thank-You Letters to a Group of US Congressmen
Armenia PM Appoints New Head of Department
Status of Hagia Sophia Can Be Changed by Presidential Decree
Greece Urges Turkey to Keep Hagia Sophia as Museum
Erdogan Vows Social Media Controls over Insults to Family
Natural Gas Supply to Armenia is Temporarily Suspended
Armenia Gets One-Year Customs Tax Break Within EEU Framework
The Government Approved the Agreement on Commercial Cooperation Between Armenia and Kazakhstan
US Urges Turkey to Keep Saint Sophia as Museum
Health Minister: Rehabilitation Units of Armenian Hospitals Overloaded
Artsakh President Approved the Government’s Decisions
Armenia Records 26658 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Feast of the Holy Translators St. Sahak and St. Mesrop
Republican Party of Armenia Supreme Body Holds Session Chaired by Serzh Sargsyan
Ten Thousand COVID-19 Tests Reach Armenia
PM: Compliance with three Primary Safety Rules Should be a Matter of Daily Responsibility
In Near Future I'll Try to Give more Detailed Explanations on All Issues: Armenia's 2nd President
Arayik Harutyunyan Awarded Shoushi Technological University lecturer Artyusha Harutyunyan
''Nasty Armenian'': Turkish Singer Sued for Insulting Armenians in a Post Addressed to Kim Kardashian
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
Reddit Cofounder Alexis Ohanian Resigns from Board, Urges Seat Be Filled by Black Candidate
Greek Defence Minister: Turkey’s Behaviour is Aggressive But Our Powerful Armed Forces is a Deterrent
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
ANCA Calls for Robust US Funding for Artsakh
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Comment by the Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Anna Naghdalyan Regarding Bellicose Statements of Various Circles of Azerbaijani Authorities
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Wind: 16 km/h