Telegram Blocks ISIS-Related Channels
The messaging app Telegram has announced in a statement that it has blocked 78 ISIS-related channels that the terrorist group used to spread propaganda and communicate with each other.
"We were disturbed to learn that Telegram's public channels were being used by ISIS to spread their propaganda...As a result, this week alone we blocked 78 ISIS-related channels across 12 languages,'' the statement read, Business Insider reports.
- Isis Founding Member Confirmed by Spies as Group's New Leader He is also known by the nom de guerre Haji Abdullah, and in some circles as Abdullah Qardash – although Iraqi officials suggest the latter was a separate Isis figure who died two years ago.
- Turkey Begins Deportation Of Captive Foreign Islamic State Terrorists To Their Home Countries The issue of the handling of Daesh/ISIS members and their families detained in Syria -- including foreign members of the terror group -- has been controversial, with Turkey arguing foreign-born terrorists...
- US Knows 'Almost Nothing' about New ISIS Leader The announcement of the new leader came in an audio message released last week by a new ISIS spokesperson, after Abu Hassan al-Muhajir, the spokesperson and right-hand man to Baghdadi, was also killed,...
- Erdogan Says Turkey has Captured Baghdadi's Wife A senior Turkish official said earlier this week that Turkey had captured Baghdadi’s sister, her husband and daughter.
- Newsweek Reveals Name of Likely Successor to Dead Islamic State Group’s Leader Abdullah Qardash, sometimes spelled Kardesh and also known as Hajji Abdullah al-Afari, was said to have been nominated by Baghdadi in August to run the group's "Muslim affairs" in a widely-circulated statement...
Powerful Thunderstorm on the Slopes of Our Biblical Mount Ararat
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
''We and Our Mountains'' Monument - Symbol of the Kinship between Artsakh Soil and the Nation
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenian PM Sends Congratulatory Messages on Eid al-Fitr
Arayik Haroutyunyan Takes First Decision as Karabakh President
President Sarkissian Spoke About the Lanzarote Convention
Larsi Highway Is Open Only For Trucks
Armenia Records 6661 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Second Palm Sunday
The Activity on the Protection of the Interests of the People of Artsakh in Germany is Transparent and Legal and will be Continued: Artsakh MFA
PM Gets Acquainted with Agricultural Activities and Intensive Orchards Establishment Programs in Ararat Marz
5-Day Weather Forecast
Starting from the First of September, the Higher Education will be Free in Artsakh
Adversary Attempts Subversive Intrusion, Thrown Back with Casualties: Artsakh Defense Army
US Authorities Mull Option to Conduct First Nuclear Test Since 1992 - Washington Post
Armenia Records 6302 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Pakistan Plane Crash Leaves 97 Dead, Two Survivors
Trump Says He Won’t Close the Country if Second Wave of Coronavirus Hits
Two More COVID-19 Patients Recover in Artsakh
Ara Darzi, Outstanding Surgeon, the First Armenian in the House of Lords
Scarecrow Society: Kim Kardashian Responded to Turkish User's Comment on Armenian Genocide
These're My Ancestors…That Were Starved, Raped and Slaughtered: Kim Kardashian about Armenian Genocide
The "Koltso" operation of deportation of Armenian villages of Artsakh
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Armenian Values and Upbringing Always Helped Me: Paul Ignatius, Former US Navy Minister
"I'm Armenian, but I've Never Been in My Homeland'': Anna Der-Vartanian - First Female Master Chief Petty Officer in U.S. Navy
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Gandzasar - Artsakh Monastery which Houses the Relics of Saint John the Baptist and Gregory the Illuminator
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
Wind: 12 km/h