Russia-Turkey Ties Grow Stronger Despite Attempts to Spoil Them: Erdogan
Relations between Russia and Turkey have grown even more stronger, despite some forces’ attempts to spoil them, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Tuesday at a joint news conference with his visiting Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin, ''TASS'' reports.
"Some forces tried to spoil relations between our countries. But our relations have strengthened even more. The four agreements between Turkey and Russia signed earlier today will make a contribution to further strengthening of our ties," he stressed.
Ankara and Moscow on Tuesday signed a number of agreements, including in the areas of communications, sports and social policy.
- Russian Government Resigns President Vladimir Putin thanked Dmitry Medvedev’s government for its work.
- Former Moscow Mayor Yury Luzhkov Dies Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow, has died Tuesday at age 83, a source close to him told Interfax.
- House Majority Leader Hoyer Statement on Protests in Moscow I call on the Russian authorities to release political prisoners.
- Trump Says He will Meet Russia’s Putin at G-20 Summit Next Week In an interview on Fox News, Trump said he would hold meetings with Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping. Trump confirmed earlier this week he would be meeting with Xi.
- The Deep Chill in U.S.-Russian Relations is Stirring Concern The deep chill in U.S.-Russian relations is stirring concern in some quarters that Washington and Moscow are in danger of stumbling into an armed confrontation that, by mistake or miscalculation, could...
- Erdogan Calls on Putin to Facilitate Ceasefire in Idlib "Our president cited statistics to explain how serious the situation was [in Idlib]. He told Putin frankly that ceasefire violations must come to an end. We also made the same appeal to the international...
- Turkey Restores Wikipedia After More Than 2-Year Ban Rights groups have regularly criticized the erosion of free speech in Turkey under President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, especially since a failed coup attempt in 2016 triggered a massive crackdown on government...
- Trump, Erdogan Discuss Tensions in Iran, Syria, Libya A White House spokesman said the two leaders discussed protests in Iran, where citizens have flooded the streets to express frustration with leaders in Tehran, as well as the Iranians shooting down a Ukrainian...
- Erdogan Says will ask Parliament for Permission to Send Troops to Libya "As soon as parliament is back after recess, we will make a request for sending troops to Libya first thing. If we receive a corresponding invitation [from Libya for sending troops) we will accept it,"...
- Turkey summons US ambassador over Armenian genocide resolution Turkey’s Foreign Ministry has summoned the US ambassador to Ankara, in protest at the US Congress’ passing of a resolution recognizing the Armenian genocide.
- S-400 System May be Delivered to Turkey on Tuesday, Newspaper Says The S-400 system was loaded onto two cargo planes on Monday night. The planes are expected to depart for Turkey from an airbase near the Russian city of Tver on Tuesday, Haberturk added.
- Suspension of Turkey’s NATO Membership is Not Realistic in the Near Future The US and NATO have been against the purchase of Russian S -400 "Triumph" anti-aircraft systems since December 2017, the signing of the respective Turkey-Russia agreement.
- Turkey-Russia: What Does Their Recent Rapprochement Mean? Thematic coverage of Russia-Turkey bilateral negotiations can be divided into two broader groups: military-political and economic one.
- Putin, Rohani, Erdogan To Meet In Turkey On April 4 A day ahead of the summit, Putin and Erdogan are scheduled to meet in bilateral talks in the Turkish capital as part of the Turkish-Russian High-Level Cooperation Council.
- Turkish Foreign Minister to Leave for Russia with an Official Visit "Turkey attaches great importance to relations with Russia. Our Foreign Minister will pay a visit to Moscow from March12 to 14, during which he will discuss preparations for the summit meeting of the Cooperation...
Armenia-EU Relations Progress in all Directions – Deputy PM Receives Vasilis Maragos
There Are no Clearly Defined Dates for the Armenian and Azerbaijani Leaders' Meeting: Armenia's FM
Iranian MP Offers $3 Million Reward for 'Whoever Kills Trump': ISNA
Armenian Lawmakers to Send Letter to German Bundestag Because of Azerbaijani Tenor
Erdogan Calls on Putin to Facilitate Ceasefire in Idlib
President of the State of Palestine Gave a Precious Gift to Armenian Patriarch of Jerusalem
5 Day Weather forecast in Armenia
Trump's Impeachment Debate to Kick off Wednesday
Ex-Interpol Chief Meng Hongwei Sentenced to 13 Years in Jail
Saudi Military Opens First Women’s section
Armen Sarkissian Participated at the Opening of the World Economic Forum in Davos
Venezuela Crisis: Pompeo Pledges More US Support for Guaidó
Isis Founding Member Confirmed by Spies as Group's New Leader
President of Artsakh Attends Meeting of Defense Army’s Military Council
Some Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass
American Singer-Songwriter David Olney Died on Stage
Because of Azerbaijani Opera Singer's Attitude Armenian Soprano Expects Apologies from Opera Organizers
Artsakh’s General Elections to Take Place on March 31, 2020
For the First Time Ever Istanbul's Mayor Issues a Condolence Note on the Day of the Assassination of Hrant Dink
Armen Sarkissian in Zurich Met with Representatives of the French Thales Group
Homemade Armenian Baklava: Kourtney Kardashian's Post Angers Turks
Armenia, Artsakh and the World Around: What the Stars Say
Among His Respective Achievements Alexis Ohanian Mentioned the Visit to Armenia
A. Gundjian, K. Sarkissian Named Members of Order of Canada by Governor-General Julie Payette
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Congratulatory Message to Armenian People From Republican Square (PHOTOS)
The Hill: Armenian Church of Iran Included in Trump's List which He Threatened to Target
The Biggest Fashion Trends to Wear for Spring/Summer 2020
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan and Catholicos of All Armenians Vsit Army Unit Ahead of Holiday Season (PHOTOS)
Armenia's Constitutional Court Has Been Working under Unprecedented Pressure for the Last 6-7 Months: CC President
Armenia's Speaker of Parliament Visited Several North-Eastern Border Positions to Congratulate on New Year
Wind: 7 km/h